Obama Serves Up Israel

That's the point, isn't it? You said HUMAN rights, not ISRAELI rights. So if Israel treats HUMAN Rights of Palestians (who are still human, correct?) with contempt, they aren't a democracy by YOUR STATED DEFINITION.

They do whatever they have to do to those Arabs hurling rockets at school buses, and I support them. I would want us to do they same if Mexico or Canada started targeting civilians of ours. Don't get me wrong< I don't want them to indiscriminately kill Arabs, but that's not what they do.

Israel is a thriving democracy that is producing innovation, medical breakthrough, engineers, doctors, etc........... I side with them.

The Arabs need to start worrying about themselves.

But that wasn't YOUR definition. Your definition was that a country that doesn't respect human rights can't be a democracy. Israel is a routine violator of human rights. It's on Amnesty International's list every year.

Point is, the Israelis don't have to live in Palestine to do all those wonderful things, and it would probalby be better for the world if they didn't.

They do whatever they have to do to those Arabs hurling rockets at school buses, and I support them. I would want us to do they same if Mexico or Canada started targeting civilians of ours. Don't get me wrong< I don't want them to indiscriminately kill Arabs, but that's not what they do.

Israel is a thriving democracy that is producing innovation, medical breakthrough, engineers, doctors, etc........... I side with them.

The Arabs need to start worrying about themselves.

But that wasn't YOUR definition. Your definition was that a country that doesn't respect human rights can't be a democracy. Israel is a routine violator of human rights. It's on Amnesty International's list every year.

Point is, the Israelis don't have to live in Palestine to do all those wonderful things, and it would probalby be better for the world if they didn't.

Amnesty international and the UN are anti-semetic organizations.

I appreciate you want the Jews to move to another country, but their opinion means more than yours, besides did anyone agree ta take them in? No.

So since we have tons of coal here why don't we use the Fischer-Tropsch method and produce our own oil?
Yeah that's a trick question.

Do you think our only interest in the ME is oil?

Did you goggle that, Cleetus? I wonder how much time you wasted trying to find that, when you probably never heard of it before today.

Sure, we have other interests, and they are all bullshit.

Translation: I have no fucking idea. ANd I had to google that myself.

Yeah, you don't know. You can't answer because your knowledge base here, as elsewhere, is minimal. I guess you never saw a bumper sticker on the topic so don't know much about it.

If the Iranians show them how to build a bomb, they can smuggle it into New York harbor on a frieghtor and then obliterate 8 million New Yorkers.

You blithering moron.

Okay, retarded Comic Book scenarios aside, you probably don't understand how assinine that actually sounds...

I'm getting old enough to remember when people said that China getting the bomb would be the worst thing ever. Except they got it, and no big whoop. Same with Pakistan. No big whoop.

The Iranians are not going to spend about half their GDP making a bomb, and then hand it off to someone who is going to get them nuked. They aren't suicidal.

Well yeah actually they are. Threatening to wipe Israel off the map is suicidal. So I guess you're wrong there too. Did you see a bumper sticker on this? That seems to be the extent of your knowledge on any subject.

["If you wait until after the election, Dmitri, I'll have them on a silver platter, just like John The Baptist's head, for you. Trust me! Tell that to Vlad and Mahmoud"
Dmitri was apparently relaying Mahmoud's frustrations over having spent all those millions developing a deliverable atomic bomb and being prevented from doing so by the American Missile Defense System. "Barry, you know his religion absolutely demands that he kill a couple hundred million Americans and your missile defense has Mahmoud feeling like he's stymied outside the closed doors at Cheyenne Mountain just flailing away to no avail. He feels he absolutely needs to bring about his end of times scenario, Barry, just give him a chance, please"]

"You have to ask for the motivation behind the leak. I mean, if the Israelis can do this operation, it's to our benefit! From a diplomatic standpoint, if you wanted to tell the Iranians that the Israelis did this, it's without our permission. And then try to butter up the Iranians after the strike, so they don't close the Strait of Hormuz, that's one thing.

But giving away all of the secrets of an ally? When you're doing that, you have to ask whether we still have Israel as an ally. We are not acting like an ally. In fact, if you ask me, based on the amount of time I expect the Israelis put in this relationship with Azerbaijan, I would start viewing this administration as an existential threat to Israel.

This administration is not going to do anything to stop the Iranian terror state from acquiring nuclear weapons. They are actively working against America's closest allies to prevent a strike against Iran. They are, under Obama's orders, leaking highly classified information to America's enemies through the media.

Who leaked this information? And when are we going to prosecute them?"

RED ALERT: Former Marine Strike Planner on Obama's Azerbaijan Leak: "Start viewing this administration as an existential threat to Israel"

Israel needs to be reigned in a bit. A nuclear strike at this time would be counter-productive. We don't owe them anything that's against our own national interest.

spoken like a true left wing communist !!! kinda reminds me of Clintons point of view when he had Osama in the cross hairs ....:doubt:

I appreciate you want the Jews to move to another country, but their opinion means more than yours, besides did anyone agree ta take them in? No.

I think we would... But gee, guy, sorry, man, I always find the whole "anti-Semite" charge hilarious.

Arabs are more of Semetic people than the Jews are. They haven't been crossbreedign with Europeans for generations.

Hey, you know what, when they ended Apartheid in South Africa, everyone predicted that they would slaughter all the whites, but they didn't. Some left, others stayed.

If the Iranians show them how to build a bomb, they can smuggle it into New York harbor on a frieghtor and then obliterate 8 million New Yorkers.

You blithering moron.

Okay, retarded Comic Book scenarios aside, you probably don't understand how assinine that actually sounds...

I'm getting old enough to remember when people said that China getting the bomb would be the worst thing ever. Except they got it, and no big whoop. Same with Pakistan. No big whoop.

The Iranians are not going to spend about half their GDP making a bomb, and then hand it off to someone who is going to get them nuked. They aren't suicidal.

Well yeah actually they are. Threatening to wipe Israel off the map is suicidal. So I guess you're wrong there too. Did you see a bumper sticker on this? That seems to be the extent of your knowledge on any subject.

They don't need to nuke Israel to wipe it off the map... They just have to wait until Arabs to become the majority and vote Israel out of existence.

But frankly, I don't care how Israel is wiped out. You've yet to show me a compelling reason why it's my problem.

They don't need to nuke Israel to wipe it off the map... They just have to wait until Arabs to become the majority and vote Israel out of existence.

But frankly, I don't care how Israel is wiped out. You've yet to show me a compelling reason why it's my problem.

It isn't your problem.
Ignorance and bigotry are your problems.

["If you wait until after the election, Dmitri, I'll have them on a silver platter, just like John The Baptist's head, for you. Trust me! Tell that to Vlad and Mahmoud"
Dmitri was apparently relaying Mahmoud's frustrations over having spent all those millions developing a deliverable atomic bomb and being prevented from doing so by the American Missile Defense System. "Barry, you know his religion absolutely demands that he kill a couple hundred million Americans and your missile defense has Mahmoud feeling like he's stymied outside the closed doors at Cheyenne Mountain just flailing away to no avail. He feels he absolutely needs to bring about his end of times scenario, Barry, just give him a chance, please"]

"You have to ask for the motivation behind the leak. I mean, if the Israelis can do this operation, it's to our benefit! From a diplomatic standpoint, if you wanted to tell the Iranians that the Israelis did this, it's without our permission. And then try to butter up the Iranians after the strike, so they don't close the Strait of Hormuz, that's one thing.

But giving away all of the secrets of an ally? When you're doing that, you have to ask whether we still have Israel as an ally. We are not acting like an ally. In fact, if you ask me, based on the amount of time I expect the Israelis put in this relationship with Azerbaijan, I would start viewing this administration as an existential threat to Israel.

This administration is not going to do anything to stop the Iranian terror state from acquiring nuclear weapons. They are actively working against America's closest allies to prevent a strike against Iran. They are, under Obama's orders, leaking highly classified information to America's enemies through the media.

Who leaked this information? And when are we going to prosecute them?"

RED ALERT: Former Marine Strike Planner on Obama's Azerbaijan Leak: "Start viewing this administration as an existential threat to Israel"

Israel needs to be reigned in a bit. A nuclear strike at this time would be counter-productive. We don't owe them anything that's against our own national interest.

spoken like a true left wing communist !!! kinda reminds me of Clintons point of view when he had Osama in the cross hairs ....:doubt:

Spoken like a true sell-out. If you're that loyal to Israel, move there. As long as you're American, our national interest should be of foremost importance, NOT that of a foreign regime

Once someone labels Israel "an apartheid state" I know I am dealing with a dyed in the wool hater. No further discussion needed or possible.

Dear Rabbi:

Israel is a nation, not a religion. Similarly, Zionism is a political movement, not a religion. Therefore, the actions of both Israel and the Zioists are subject to legitimate question and debate. To posture that anyone who does so is "a dyed in the wool hater" is a misguided attempt to stiffle debate and in effect "playing the 'race' card". I think you are intelligent enought to understand what I have just said so in the future, govern yourself accordingly.

I think we would... But gee, guy, sorry, man, I always find the whole "anti-Semite" charge hilarious.

Arabs are more of Semetic people than the Jews are. They haven't been crossbreedign with Europeans for generations.

Hey, you know what, when they ended Apartheid in South Africa, everyone predicted that they would slaughter all the whites, but they didn't. Some left, others stayed.

Fine anti-Jewish :lol: .

The way I see it is it's very small piece of land, where the society there has florished. Why give in to the Arabs? So we can have another country like Iraq, Syria, Lebonon, etc.......

There is no Apartheid in Israel.

Last edited:
Once someone labels Israel "an apartheid state" I know I am dealing with a dyed in the wool hater. No further discussion needed or possible.

Dear Rabbi:

Israel is a nation, not a religion. Similarly, Zionism is a political movement, not a religion. Therefore, the actions of both Israel and the Zioists are subject to legitimate question and debate. To posture that anyone who does so is "a dyed in the wool hater" is a misguided attempt to stiffle debate and in effect "playing the 'race' card". I think you are intelligent enought to understand what I have just said so in the future, govern yourself accordingly.

While there can be legitimate discussion about Israel's policies too often anti semitism is dressed up as anti-Israelism or anti-Zionism. Calling Israel an apartheid state is a manifestation of anti semitism rather than any legitimate criticism. Do the same people call Saudi Arabia an apartheid state? No, even though Saudi Arabia's human rights record and treatment of minorities is universes worse than Israel's.

The way I see it is it's very small piece of land, where the society there has florished. Why give in to the Arabs? So we can have another country like Iraq, Syria, Lebonon, etc.......

No, it is anti-semitism. Anti-semitism has always referred to hatred of Jews, never to Arabs. It is the kind of thing anti-semites say.

No, it is anti-semitism. Anti-semitism has always referred to hatred of Jews, never to Arabs. It is the kind of thing anti-semites say.

I noticed that's what Helen Thomas said after she got caught saying the Jews should go back to Israel. Even if she's right, it's just a semantic argument. I'm sure you're right though.

Dear Rabbi:

While there can be legitimate discussion about Israel's policies too often anti semitism is dressed up as anti-Israelism or anti-Zionism. Calling Israel an apartheid state is a manifestation of anti semitism rather than any legitimate criticism. Do the same people call Saudi Arabia an apartheid state? No, even though Saudi Arabia's human rights record and treatment of minorities is universes worse than Israel's.

So you're Israel's Al Sharpton, here to tell us when anti-Semitism is rearing its ugly head, i.e. ALWAYS?!?! :doubt:

Dear Rabbi:

So you're Israel's Al Sharpton, here to tell us when anti-Semitism is rearing its ugly head, i.e. ALWAYS?!?! :doubt:
Poor reading skills, eh? I had no idea AL Sharpton spoke about anti-semitism. I mean other than he's for it.

Dear Rabbi:

You work on the assumption Clown-boy is intelligent...

Let's not forget, he thought Rick Perry would be a wonderful nominee.

Dear Rabbi:

Wow, that's even more retarded.

Bush's pals in the House of Saud are indeed horrid people. But the fact is, Saudi Arabia's population is uniformly Islamic, and most are Arabs. Since it is a monarchy, it isn't an issue of one ethic group not from the area denying native people rights in their own land, which is an accurate description of pre-Mandela South Africa or Israel currently.

Obviously, it's hard for you do say Israel isn't an "apartheid" state when you clearly don't have a concept of what Apartheid is.

Forum List

Back