Obama Serves Up Israel

You don't t hink. You've haven't made one valid argument, other than playing out the sympathy card for the Zionists...

There's no rational reason for what they are doing, and we've imposed sanctions on countries for a lot less. Including South Africa.

There is no valid argument with someone so ignorant of Israel. I can only pity your ignorance and stupidity. But you have outed yourself as a bigot already, so this is no surprise.

Except that has nothing to do with the topic. I was addressing Israel's stance with regard to its alliance with the U.S. I don't see how they can take money from us on the one hand and say that a nuclear strike will be their choice alone on the other. Egypt doesn't have nukes, so I don't see where your cites apply. Try again!

Except that has nothing to do with the topic. I was addressing Israel's stance with regard to its alliance with the U.S. I don't see how they can take money from us on the one hand and say that a nuclear strike will be their choice alone on the other. Egypt doesn't have nukes, so I don't see where your cites apply. Try again!

Yawn.
Do you think Israel is a sovereign nation with the right to determine what is in its national interest?
Do you think the US should have veto power over Israel's actions in its own defense?
Aren't you more concerned about Egypt arresting Americans and threatening to try them, and the spread of radical Islam there, despite the billions of dollars the US throws at them?

You don't t hink. You've haven't made one valid argument, other than playing out the sympathy card for the Zionists...

There's no rational reason for what they are doing, and we've imposed sanctions on countries for a lot less. Including South Africa.

There is no valid argument with someone so ignorant of Israel. I can only pity your ignorance and stupidity. But you have outed yourself as a bigot already, so this is no surprise.

Once again, you can't argue the point.

Israel is an aparthied state taht treats the natives of the land they stole like second class citizens.

End of the story, really. I mean, you can get all weepy about Hitler, but the Palestinians had nothing to do with that, really.

No, they are a real Democracy where human rights mean something.

Oh, so you are admitting Israel isn't a democracy, then? Their record on human rights is pretty shitty. Torture, treating people as second class citizens, walling them off, demolishing their homes, running over peace activists will bulldozers...
Of course they're a democracy....Where did I say they weren't?

They do all that to their own citizens?

That's the point, isn't it? You said HUMAN rights, not ISRAELI rights. So if Israel treats HUMAN Rights of Palestians (who are still human, correct?) with contempt, they aren't a democracy by YOUR STATED DEFINITION.

No, we need to get off of oil and stop messing around in the middle east over fights that have nothing to do with us and have been going on long before we got there.

Get off oil is a liberal pipe-dream.

I'm sure that's what they keep telling you, and you keep buying it.

Hey, during World War II, Germany's supply of oil was cut off when we bombed the snot out of production facilities in Romania. Did the Germans give up.

Nope. they built plants that could make aviation grade fuel out of coal, which htey had plenty of. In the 1940's.

So please, please please don't tell me that we can't get off oil if we really wanted to.

Israel is an aparthied state taht treats the natives of the land they stole like second class citizens.

End of the story, really. I mean, you can get all weepy about Hitler, but the Palestinians had nothing to do with that, really.
Repetition and slogans are no substitutes for knowledge. I really pity you.

That's the point, isn't it? You said HUMAN rights, not ISRAELI rights. So if Israel treats HUMAN Rights of Palestians (who are still human, correct?) with contempt, they aren't a democracy by YOUR STATED DEFINITION.

No, we need to get off of oil and stop messing around in the middle east over fights that have nothing to do with us and have been going on long before we got there.

Hey, during World War II, Germany's supply of oil was cut off when we bombed the snot out of production facilities in Romania. Did the Germans give up.

Nope. they built plants that could make aviation grade fuel out of coal, which htey had plenty of. In the 1940's.

So please, please please don't tell me that we can't get off oil if we really wanted to.
And how did that work out for your heroes the Nazis?

That's a bit rich coming from the one who's gone to such lengths to evade what's being asked and explained to you by tacitly alleging that Joe secretly harbours an anti-semitic bias. He's made himself perfectly clear and addressed in detail your questions (and suppositions). You've responded by repeating your attempt at slandering the author with allegations of anti-semitism in an attempt to discredit what you've read. Mentioning Hitler and or the holocaust falls on deaf ears in this context. The Palestinians weren't complicit in any of that, so an attempt at invoking holocaust sympathy should be flatly dismissed. It has no bearing on this thread, Israel's presence in the Middle East and the animosity its inception has provoked and subsequently fueled.

You missed the point. THe point was, can we get off petroleum. Yes, we can. The Germand did. They lost the war, but it wasn't for a lack of petrol. They even had enough to cremate Hitler at the end.

The question is, why do we insist on being enslaved to these crazy people who are fighting over who God loves the bestest when we can be working on technology to tell them to figuratively and literally pound sand.

That's a bit rich coming from the one who's gone to such lengths to evade what's being asked and explained to you by tacitly alleging that Joe secretly harbours an anti-semitic bias. He's made himself perfectly clear and addressed in detail your questions (and suppositions). You've responded by repeating your attempt at slandering the author with allegations of anti-semitism in an attempt to discredit what you've read. Mentioning Hitler and or the holocaust falls on deaf ears in this context. The Palestinians weren't complicit in any of that, so an attempt at invoking holocaust sympathy should be flatly dismissed. It has no bearing on this thread, Israel's presence in the Middle East and the animosity its inception has provoked and subsequently fueled.

There is nothing secret about Joe's bigotry. He's posted evidence many times.
ANyone who thinks Israel is an apartheid state is full of shit and doesnt have the first fucking clue what he's talking about. No point dignifying it with a response.

You missed the point. THe point was, can we get off petroleum. Yes, we can. The Germand did. They lost the war, but it wasn't for a lack of petrol. They even had enough to cremate Hitler at the end.

The question is, why do we insist on being enslaved to these crazy people who are fighting over who God loves the bestest when we can be working on technology to tell them to figuratively and literally pound sand.

So since we have tons of coal here why don't we use the Fischer-Tropsch method and produce our own oil?
Yeah that's a trick question.

Do you think our only interest in the ME is oil?

They do whatever they have to do to those Arabs hurling rockets at school buses, and I support them. I would want us to do they same if Mexico or Canada started targeting civilians of ours. Don't get me wrong< I don't want them to indiscriminately kill Arabs, but that's not what they do.

Israel is a thriving democracy that is producing innovation, medical breakthrough, engineers, doctors, etc........... I side with them.

The Arabs need to start worrying about themselves.

Israel needs to be reigned in a bit. A nuclear strike at this time would be counter-productive. We don't owe them anything that's against our own national interest.

How would knocking out Iran's nuclear weapons plants be against our national interests?

A "nuclear strike" is where you use nuclear weapons against a target, not where you use conventional weapons against a plant making nuclear weapons.

You're a 200 proof moron.

So if Israel got pushed into the sea, why is that my problem again?

First they came for the Jews....

Again, when the Palestinians can build a huge navy and cross two oceans, then I'll worry about it.

The Zionists are on their land. They will get pushed off, eventually.

So again, why is that my problem? The problems we have in the middle east is that we keep sticking our hands in the hornets nest, not that the hornets are coming into our house first.

If the Iranians show them how to build a bomb, they can smuggle it into New York harbor on a frieghtor and then obliterate 8 million New Yorkers.

You blithering moron.

So since we have tons of coal here why don't we use the Fischer-Tropsch method and produce our own oil?
Yeah that's a trick question.

Do you think our only interest in the ME is oil?

Did you goggle that, Cleetus? I wonder how much time you wasted trying to find that, when you probably never heard of it before today.

Sure, we have other interests, and they are all bullshit.

If the Iranians show them how to build a bomb, they can smuggle it into New York harbor on a frieghtor and then obliterate 8 million New Yorkers.

You blithering moron.

Okay, retarded Comic Book scenarios aside, you probably don't understand how assinine that actually sounds...

I'm getting old enough to remember when people said that China getting the bomb would be the worst thing ever. Except they got it, and no big whoop. Same with Pakistan. No big whoop.

The Iranians are not going to spend about half their GDP making a bomb, and then hand it off to someone who is going to get them nuked. They aren't suicidal.

Forum List

Back