Obama Serves Up Israel

Once someone labels Israel "an apartheid state" I know I am dealing with a dyed in the wool hater. No further discussion needed or possible.

I've called Israel that often... so please don't pretend that is what offends you, stupid.

Of course, it's an apartheid state. Arabs are second class citizens in their own country founded by European settlers. Works the same way with Xhosa and Zulus as it does with Palestinians. They were there first, these assholes from Europe show up and take away their country and make them second class citizens.

Democracy - one man, one vote. Period. Israel isn't that.

What we learned MOST about obama's behavior to Israel is that obama has no problem lying to advance his own interests. He has no problem getting on television and telling the public what a friend he is, then betraying them. How he treats Israel is an indiction of the creature's duplicitous character. There are a lot of people who hated Jews and think that peace is served by destroying Israel. Despite this kind of agreement with obama, the mistake is thinking that he's going to be different when it's American interests. Of course he wouldn't do the same thing to US, after all, we elected him. That would be wrong. He intends to do exactly the same thing to us.

Frankly, I'm still waiting for one of you loons to point out what he's done to Israel that's so awful.

Israel's best interest really would be the two-state solution. It kicks the can of the day when Arabs are in the majority there down the road a few decades by giving them their own country. Obama's position is really no different than Bush's on this point. Negotiate in good faith on a two-state solution, stop building settlements in land you are going to eventually have to give back, anyway.

Eventually, though, Israel will be eliminated by demographics, and there isn't much anyone is going to do about it.

A recent poll shows that half of young Israelis would immigrate if given the oppurtunity. It just isn't worth it to them anymore.

The muslims don't want a two state solution. They never did. The two state solution is a wholly American concept to put an end to the fighting. It was not accepted by the palestinians.

I agree, the Palestinians aren't going to be happy until they've driven every Zionist out.

A Two-State solution does solve the immediate problem, though. It spins of the 4.5 million Arabs in the "Occuppied Territories" into their own political entity. So it buys the Zionists maybe enough time to come to their senses and realize that living in a place where your neighbors want to kill you isn't the smartest move in the world.

Once someone labels Israel "an apartheid state" I know I am dealing with a dyed in the wool hater. No further discussion needed or possible.

I've called Israel that often... so please don't pretend that is what offends you, stupid.

Of course, it's an apartheid state. Arabs are second class citizens in their own country founded by European settlers. Works the same way with Xhosa and Zulus as it does with Palestinians. They were there first, these assholes from Europe show up and take away their country and make them second class citizens.

When someone makes that statement they don't offend me. They demonstrate either a total lack of understanding of the Israeli situation or a blatant disregard of the truth for the furtherance of some obvious agenda.

Frankly, I'm still waiting for one of you loons to point out what he's done to Israel that's so awful.

Israel's best interest really would be the two-state solution. It kicks the can of the day when Arabs are in the majority there down the road a few decades by giving them their own country. Obama's position is really no different than Bush's on this point. Negotiate in good faith on a two-state solution, stop building settlements in land you are going to eventually have to give back, anyway.

Eventually, though, Israel will be eliminated by demographics, and there isn't much anyone is going to do about it.

A recent poll shows that half of young Israelis would immigrate if given the oppurtunity. It just isn't worth it to them anymore.

The muslims don't want a two state solution. They never did. The two state solution is a wholly American concept to put an end to the fighting. It was not accepted by the palestinians.

I agree, the Palestinians aren't going to be happy until they've driven every Zionist out.

A Two-State solution does solve the immediate problem, though. It spins of the 4.5 million Arabs in the "Occuppied Territories" into their own political entity. So it buys the Zionists maybe enough time to come to their senses and realize that living in a place where your neighbors want to kill you isn't the smartest move in the world.

Could you name a place that Jews have lived that their neighbors haven't tried to kill them?

When someone makes that statement they don't offend me. They demonstrate either a total lack of understanding of the Israeli situation or a blatant disregard of the truth for the furtherance of some obvious agenda.

Oh, I perfectly understand it... When you take out the religious bullshit and the guilt over what Hitler did, what you have a bunch of Europeans moving into a middle eastern country where they never lived, and disposessing the people who do live there and making them second class citizens...

Nothing more, nothing less. It's no different than what the folks in South Africa did, really.

Except the Native People always win, eventually.

Could you name a place that Jews have lived that their neighbors haven't tried to kill them?

Um... America?

Hey, eventually, Israel WILL be driven into the sea. Gonna happen. Most of the people living there now will have moved to the US or Europe before that happens, it'll just be the poorer ones left holding the bag when Tel-Aviv falls.

Hey, eventually, Israel WILL be driven into the sea. Gonna happen. Most of the people living there now will have moved to the US or Europe before that happens, it'll just be the poorer ones left holding the bag when Tel-Aviv falls.[/QUOTE]

Isreal will never be driven into the sea and never cease to exist among nations because of their favored status with New World Order. This gilded status presupposes that the military might of the United States will always be available to back them up when needed.

Hey, eventually, Israel WILL be driven into the sea. Gonna happen. Most of the people living there now will have moved to the US or Europe before that happens, it'll just be the poorer ones left holding the bag when Tel-Aviv falls

Isreal will never be driven into the sea and never cease to exist among nations because of their favored status with New World Order. This gilded status presupposes that the military might of the United States will always be available to back them up when needed.

Not really. At some point, we are going to have to admit that we are not the top dog anymore, and can't police the world...

Long term, Water Always wins...

It took 200 years to drive the Crusader states into the sea... I doubt Israel will last that long.

So if Israel got pushed into the sea, why is that my problem again?

Your bigotry is showing again, pull up your pants.

Answer the question. Why is that my problem?

Why should I tell my nephew, let's say, to sign up for the marines if he's going to be used to prop up the Zionists?

Simply put, Israel getting pushed into the sea isn't my problem, it isn't yours. It might be theirs, but they are the ones who moved in and stole someone else's land, so not a lot of sympathy there, exactly...

So if Israel got pushed into the sea, why is that my problem again?

Why should I tell my nephew, let's say, to sign up for the marines if he's going to be used to prop up the Zionists?

Simply put, Israel getting pushed into the sea isn't my problem, it isn't yours. It might be theirs, but they are the ones who moved in and stole someone else's land, so not a lot of sympathy there, exactly...

You say you don't care, but yet you cast moral judgments exclusively on one side. Why is that?

Aside from US having enormous interest in that region, and having a true democratic ally making all the sense in the world, there are many Jews and Christians in this country who have specially ties to that land, and don't want to see the radical Muslims win.

You say you don't care, but yet you cast moral judgments exclusively on one side. Why is that?

Aside from US having enormous interest in that region, and having a true democratic ally making all the sense in the world, there are many Jews and Christians in this country who have specially ties to that land, and don't want to see the radical Muslims win.

First, Israel isn't a democracy... It's an apartheid state. Second, many of the Islamic nations have elections that are probalby just as fair as anything anyone else has. You can find fault with any system.

Secondly, the only reason why there are "radical Muslims" to start with is because we keep screwing with their region.

My ideal thought is that the Holy Land should be held as an international trust. It should be a UN mandate that allows all religions to practice there and maintain their holy sites, at least until we evolve enough as a speicies to stop believing in Magic Sky Pixies.

The only reason we have an "enormas interest" in that region is because we are addicted to petroleum. That's really our problem, not theirs... But even if you take that as your mitigating factor, Israel is counterproductive. Whenever there's a conflict between the Zionists and the Islamists, the first thing OPEC does is cut back production and jack up the price of oil. A little trick they learned after the Yom Kippur war.

Oh, I perfectly understand it... When you take out the religious bullshit and the guilt over what Hitler did, what you have a bunch of Europeans moving into a middle eastern country where they never lived, and disposessing the people who do live there and making them second class citizens...

Nothing more, nothing less. It's no different than what the folks in South Africa did, really.

Except the Native People always win, eventually.

Like I thought, no understanding whatsoever.

You don't t hink. You've haven't made one valid argument, other than playing out the sympathy card for the Zionists...

There's no rational reason for what they are doing, and we've imposed sanctions on countries for a lot less. Including South Africa.

First, Israel isn't a democracy... It's an apartheid state. Second, many of the Islamic nations have elections that are probalby just as fair as anything anyone else has. You can find fault with any system.

Secondly, the only reason why there are "radical Muslims" to start with is because we keep screwing with their region.

My ideal thought is that the Holy Land should be held as an international trust. It should be a UN mandate that allows all religions to practice there and maintain their holy sites, at least until we evolve enough as a speicies to stop believing in Magic Sky Pixies.

The only reason we have an "enormas interest" in that region is because we are addicted to petroleum. That's really our problem, not theirs... But even if you take that as your mitigating factor, Israel is counterproductive. Whenever there's a conflict between the Zionists and the Islamists, the first thing OPEC does is cut back production and jack up the price of oil. A little trick they learned after the Yom Kippur war.

No, they are a real Democracy where human rights mean something.

We are not the reason why they are radical Muslims. Without the U.S the would be more radicals, not less.

Radical Muslims will tell you to take your idea and shove it up your ass.

We need oil. We need to know what's going on in the ME.

No, they are a real Democracy where human rights mean something.

Oh, so you are admitting Israel isn't a democracy, then? Their record on human rights is pretty shitty. Torture, treating people as second class citizens, walling them off, demolishing their homes, running over peace activists will bulldozers...

We are not the reason why they are radical Muslims. Without the U.S the would be more radicals, not less.

Radical Muslims will tell you to take your idea and shove it up your ass.

We need oil. We need to know what's going on in the ME.

No, we need to get off of oil and stop messing around in the middle east over fights that have nothing to do with us and have been going on long before we got there.

No, they are a real Democracy where human rights mean something.[/quote]

Oh, so you are admitting Israel isn't a democracy, then? Their record on human rights is pretty shitty. Torture, treating people as second class citizens, walling them off, demolishing their homes, running over peace activists will bulldozers...
Of course they're a democracy....Where did I say they weren't?

They do all that to their own citizens?

No, we need to get off of oil and stop messing around in the middle east over fights that have nothing to do with us and have been going on long before we got there.

Get off oil is a liberal pipe-dream.

The United States people are not top dogs any more because we have been sold out by our government which now caters to and defers to the New World Order. In truth, we have no government. The one we think we have belongs to them and so does our military, our resources, our wealth, our heritage, and our progeny. We are a disenfranchised, down trodden, and subjugated people and no one seems to realize this. Most Americans think we are a Democracy solely because we vote for those who represent us totally ignoring the fact that all elections are held merely to decide whether or not jerk A or jerk B will be elected.

God bless America? Only if God is an idiot.

Forum List

Back