Obama sent condolence letters to dead Seals families signed with an electric pen

Bush sent a personal note to the family of every one of the fallen. obama is too busy campaigning to be bothered. But, he's not too busy to make a personal call to a woman who wants free contraception.

Have some fucking tact. Observe yourself as an outsider. You're trying to score political points over the lives of dead soldiers.

I'm afraid not. It's the Scumbucket in Chief who loves to score political points over dead people.

He's a real champ at that now isn't he?

Who brought this up? You (and the source of your info)

Why are you bringing it up? To score political points against the President

Ergo....it is YOU who loves scoring political points over the bodies of the dead SEALS.

Well this is a shocking claim. That's some caring Commander in Chief.

Obama Honored Fallen SEALs By Sending Their Parents a Form Letter Signed By Electric Pen
Posted by Jim Hoft on Wednesday, August 29, 2012, 10:31 AM

On August 6, 2011, 30 US service members were killed when a CH-47 Chinook helicopter they were being transported in crashed in Wardak province, Afghanistan.

It was the deadliest single loss for U.S. forces in the decade-long war in Afghanistan. 17 members of the elite Navy SEALs were killed in the crash.

Yesterday, Karen and Billy Vaughn, parents of Aaron Carson Vaughn, spoke at the Defending the Defenders forum sponsored by the Tea Party Patriots outside the RNC Convention in Tampa. Karen brought a copy of the form letter they were sent following their son’s death.

It’s a form letter.

letter-one

It was signed by an electric pen.

That’s not all.
Karen Vaughn reached out to the parents of the other SEALs killed in that crash.
Their letters were all the same.
Form letters – signed by an electric pen.

letter-2-e1346254203876.jpg

Here's the link:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...parents-a-form-letter-signed-by-electric-pen/

Who gives a fuck?

I Do.. As do these families, obviously!

Do you think they like you standing on the bodies of their loved ones? If I were one of them, I'd be asking you (and not very politely) to get off.

Bush sent a personal note to the family of every one of the fallen. obama is too busy campaigning to be bothered. But, he's not too busy to make a personal call to a woman who wants free contraception.

Link? Bush sent 2,000 + personal notes to every service member that died in Iraq and Afghanistan?

I say you're a liar.

If I lost a son in war, and received a "form letter" from the "Commander In Chump," I would get upset. I'd simply throw it in the shitcan.

Well this is a shocking claim. That's some caring Commander in Chief.

Obama Honored Fallen SEALs By Sending Their Parents a Form Letter Signed By Electric Pen
Posted by Jim Hoft on Wednesday, August 29, 2012, 10:31 AM

On August 6, 2011, 30 US service members were killed when a CH-47 Chinook helicopter they were being transported in crashed in Wardak province, Afghanistan.

It was the deadliest single loss for U.S. forces in the decade-long war in Afghanistan. 17 members of the elite Navy SEALs were killed in the crash.

Yesterday, Karen and Billy Vaughn, parents of Aaron Carson Vaughn, spoke at the Defending the Defenders forum sponsored by the Tea Party Patriots outside the RNC Convention in Tampa. Karen brought a copy of the form letter they were sent following their son’s death.

It’s a form letter.

letter-one

It was signed by an electric pen.

That’s not all.
Karen Vaughn reached out to the parents of the other SEALs killed in that crash.
Their letters were all the same.
Form letters – signed by an electric pen.

letter-2-e1346254203876.jpg

Here's the link:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...parents-a-form-letter-signed-by-electric-pen/

Who gives a fuck?
Not everyone uses weed to relax when Criminals rule, Dr. Doh.

Link? Bush sent 2,000 + personal notes to every service member that died in Iraq and Afghanistan?

I say you're a liar.

That's because you are, in the words of Dan Ackroyd "An ignorant slut".

George Bush Contacts ALL Families of Fallen Soldiers; Obama Contacts Woman Wanting "Worry-Free" Sex // Current TV

"Mr. Bush, for instance, has sent personal letters to the families of every one of the more than 4,000 troops who have died in the two wars, an enormous personal effort that consumed hours of his time and escaped public notice. The task, along with meeting family members of troops killed in action, has been so wrenching - balancing the anger, grief and pride of families coping with the loss symbolized by a flag-draped coffin - that the president often leaned on his wife, Laura, for emotional support."

If I lost a son in war, and received a "form letter" from the "Commander In Chump," I would get upset. I'd simply throw it in the shitcan.

Me, too, since they are the ones that make the decision to send people off to die in a war.

I wouldn't tour around the world with it using my dead relative to score points, though. Especially since it is virtually impossible for any president to write condolence letters to EVERYONE they've sent in harm's way.

And....you know this how?

(Pointing out that it appears that the Left did not pull out this issue and dead bodies to make political points against Bush, while the Right has no such hesitation)

I say you're a liar.

George Bush Contacts ALL Families of Fallen Soldiers; Obama Contacts Woman Wanting "Worry-Free" Sex // Current TV

"Mr. Bush, for instance, has sent personal letters to the families of every one of the more than 4,000 troops who have died in the two wars, an enormous personal effort that consumed hours of his time and escaped public notice. The task, along with meeting family members of troops killed in action, has been so wrenching - balancing the anger, grief and pride of families coping with the loss symbolized by a flag-draped coffin - that the president often leaned on his wife, Laura, for emotional support."

How about a credible link and not a fluff piece in the Moonie Times?

I say you're a liar.

Your source is a blog. Just thought I'd mention that.

I say you're a liar.

Your source is a blog. Just thought I'd mention that.
:lol: If Bush wrote one letter a day for every day he was in office, he'd have written about 2900 letters....a far cry from 4,000 and not even mentioning condolence letters to the victims of 9/11.

You don't want to give credit to Obama but that does not change facts - He is responsible for getting bin Laden, Gaddafi, hundreds of other Taliban and al-Queda and their leaders.

No he's not. In his own words, someone else did that. :eusa_angel:

I don't have a problem with a form letter, but how long does it take to sign your name 17 times? Maybe 2 minutes?

I'm guessing Obama didn't want to give an actual signature because the families are probably republicans considering their service and he didn't want to give them an authentic signature that'll be worth thousands one day. They don't need any more money.

You don't want to give credit to Obama but that does not change facts - He is responsible for getting bin Laden, Gaddafi, hundreds of other Taliban and al-Queda and their leaders.

No he's not. In his own words, someone else did that. :eusa_angel:

Dr. Afridi is responsible for getting Bin Ladin. Britian and France actually led the effort to get Gaddafi out.

obama is responsible for his personal hit list strikes.

Have some fucking tact. Observe yourself as an outsider. You're trying to score political points over the lives of dead soldiers.

I'm afraid not. It's the Scumbucket in Chief who loves to score political points over dead people.

Who brought this up? You (and the source of your info)

Why are you bringing it up? To score political points against the President

Ergo....it is YOU who loves scoring political points over the bodies of the dead SEALS.

I'm not running for re election. So how am I trying to score political points as compared to your CIC?

The emails have been revealed that show that your President and senior officials wanted to capitalize on the new movie "Zero Dark" so he could win re-election. Doesn't get any more disgusting than that.

Seals are really pissed at your CIC if you haven't noticed.

Here ya go:

'We’re so excited': Secret emails reveal how Obama backed bin Laden film to help win reelection

Oscar winners Kathryn Bigelow and Mark Boal got access to classified information to help make 'Zero Dark Thirty'
White House reminded filmmakers it wanted to 'have visibility' in the film so it could bask in the glory of bin Laden's death
Film was originally set to premier before the election, though Sony pushed back release date amid controversy

Zero Dark Thirty: Secret emails reveal how Obama backed bin Laden film to help win reelection | Mail Online

Idiot, this is exactly what has always happened regardless of who the President has been. Where was your faux outrage then?

I say you're a liar.

Rummy was in deep shit for not personally signing the condolence letters.He was seriously busted and it was all over the news.

It was a huge bruhaha and he apologized publicaly and then began personally signing the letters again.

As he should have.

Stripes verified President Bush signed his condolence letters.

If you're too damn lazy to personally sign a condolence letter you probably shouldn't bother sending one.

Forum List

Back