Obama says the private sector is "DOING JUST FINE" LMAO

The dupes appear to have the attention span of pygmy shrews, as well as being amnesiacs.
Considering experts thought this would be a five to ten year Pub World Depression THIS TIME, and Pubs have paralyzed the country since 2/2010, and the USA is still doing better than just about anyone, it IS doing fine....a-holes.

Last edited:
His Admin has been running around saying we have had "40 Months of Strong Private Sector Job Growth.

Which is Fucking Pure Horse shit. we have had Extremely Anemic Private Sector job Growth that is not even Enough to Offset the Number of New Workers entering the Work Place each Month. Last month we had the worst numbers in a Year.

Are they really going to just keep mis-stating Reality hoping Americans Are Blind?

Obama, let me be clear. Your poll numbers are not doing fine and many of us will not vote for you.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
does bambi actually think he could walk that back? i hope all 28 Million unemployed Americans have seen the video. Even a monkey knows the economy is tanking.

Well since liberals pretty much stay within themselves, they think their robots will buy whatever they put out there. I mean Obama has flipped on gay marriage several times for politics, yet they praise him each time!!!

Last edited:
John McCain saying that the fundamentals of the economy were fine?"

that was during a recession - obviously incorrect.

WTF does that have to do with this MORONIC President saying the Private Sector is doing Fine?

Is he running Against McCain?

Holy fuck people, Why will you never hold Obama Responsible for anything?

He is completely out of Touch.

Not surprising since he spends all his time either Golfing, Hanging out with Hollywood Celebs, or Talking to Union and College Crowds.

He wont stand up in Public and Speak unless the Crowd is loaded with his Supporters because he knows he would be heckled off the stage with the Pure Horse shit he spews.

I would love to see him spew his Crap in Front of a Crowd that was not mostly Under 30, or Mostly Union members. Man that would be something.

does bambi actually think he could walk that back? i hope all 28 Million unemployed Americans have seen the video. Even a monkey knows the economy is tanking.

Well since liberals pretty much stay within themselves, they think they're robots will buy whatever they put out there. I mean Obama has flipped on gay marriage several times for politics, yet they praise him each time!!!

Psst... the word is...evolution. :eusa_shhh:

The dupes appear to have the attention span of pygmy shrews, as well as being amnesiacs.
Considering experts thought this would be a five to ten year Pub World Depression THIS TIME, and Pubs have paralyzed the country since 2/2010, and the USA is still doing better than just about anyone, it IS doing fine....a-holes.

You appear to have the rep of a complete moron. Ever wonder why?

Obama says private sector "doing fine" - YouTube

The man is out to lunch....................

Perhaps the Most Glaring Example in a Long Line of Examples, Of this presidents Complete Lack of Understand of Economics, and His Complete and Total Disconnect with Americans who are Not College Students, Union members, or Former Hippies.

lol

Really, I think the Talking heads will look back after the Election and say this was the day Obama Lost it.

You live in an Alternate Reality. It is Harry Ried and the Democrats who have Paralyzed this Country for the Last 2 years, and it Was their Complete UN-willingness to Compromised in any Real way that rendered their Near Super Majorities Worthless, and kept things Locked up then.

I am so going to enjoy your Melt Down After Obama goes down in flames, and the Democrats lose more Seats in Both Houses.

I am sure you will be Accusing America of Being Racist, and Stupid, and Accusing the Republicans of Stealing the Election.

I seriously doubt you will be calling for everyone to work together and Compromise.

lol

John McCain saying that the fundamentals of the economy were fine?"

WTF does that have to do with this MORONIC President saying the Private Sector is doing Fine?

what do you expect after the 07-09 Recession, deepest since the 1930s Great Depression - the Recession was curtailed by the Administration in June of 09 with positive GDP since that quarter to the present -

it is up to the private sector to show improvement not the gov't to do it for them.

Last edited:
It's pretty obvious, I tell the circle jerk dupes/rep obsessed dittoheads that they're total chumps politically. And prove it. The brainwashed take that seriously LOL.

The rest of the world thinks you're dangerously duped by real a-holes.

what do you expect after the 07-09 Recession, deepest since the 1930s Great Depression - the Recession was curtailed by the Administration in June of 09 with positive GDP since that quarter to the present -

it is up to the private sector to show improvement not the gov't to do it for them.

We expect a president, regardless of the situation to know the difference between when things are fine and when they are not.

It would seem that Obama can't decide if the economy's doing fine or not as it was just hours ago that we were told that the private sector was doing fine. Does anyone remember team Obama's reaction to John McCain saying that the fundamentals of the economy were fine?"

Karma sure can be a bitch. :lol:

Obama: Let me be clear, the economy’s not doing fine

You know it’s a five-alarm fire when the damage control can’t wait two days for Axelrod’s obligatory dreary appearance on the Sunday shows. Status of America’s pain: Felt.

Obama: Let me be clear, the economy’s not doing fine « Hot Air

Well, per bo himself, he should not be re-elected.

but not to worry, I'm sure he'll "evolve" his opinion as needed.

the liberal dikshunairy defrauds "evolve" as republican flip flopping only cooler.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
It would seem that Obama can't decide if the economy's doing fine or not as it was just hours ago that we were told that the private sector was doing fine. Does anyone remember team Obama's reaction to John McCain saying that the fundamentals of the economy were fine?"

Karma sure can be a bitch. :lol:

Obama: Let me be clear, the economy’s not doing fine

You know it’s a five-alarm fire when the damage control can’t wait two days for Axelrod’s obligatory dreary appearance on the Sunday shows. Status of America’s pain: Felt.

Obama: Let me be clear, the economy’s not doing fine « Hot Air

Well, per bo himself, he should not be re-elected.

but not to worry, I'm sure he'll "evolve" his opinion as needed.

the liberal dikshunairy defrauds "evolve" as republican flip flopping only cooler.

Gotta love that avatar, so appropriate.

Well, when you Repukes got through with us in 2009, we were losing 750,000 jobs a month. Today, we are not gaining nearly enough jobs, but we are gaining. And the GDP is positive. That is better than the situation you left us in.

The problem with you people this election cycle is that you are pushing all the same policies that put us into the recession in the first place. Kind of like if was really a stupid thing to do the first time, why is repeating it going to be less stupid?

Forum List

Back