Is Obama's WH leaking secrets more harmful then Obama encouraging terrorism??

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The growing, bipartisan concern in Congress about national security leaks that appear linked to the Obama administration brought two of the country’s top intelligence officials Thursday to Capitol Hill --where they were told the once-secret information is now endangering the lives of Americans across the world.

Read more: Congress calls for special prosecutor, gets visit from Mueller, Clapper over security leaks | Fox News

And of course Obama clearly fumed at the mere questioning responded when asked:
“The notion that my White House would purposely release classified national security information is offensive,” Obama said. “It’s wrong, and people I think need to have a better sense of how I approach this office, and the people around me approach this office.” …

YET this idiot in chief.. this LEAKER's GRAN Mal-feasance was when he HELPED and ENCOURAGED bombers, killers of US troops by clearly encouraging them with statements like this: "troops air-raiding villages killing civilians"!

Senator Obama's statement along with these other statements STRONGLY encouraged enemies of the USA to do MORE killings!

U.S. Rep. John Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”
Senator Kerry (D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the
dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."
Kerry called our troops "TERRORISTS"...
I wouldn't be surprised if Bin Laden had said:
"brothers .. even an evil American Senator calls his OWN soldiers "terrorists"!
Allah be praised!
This evil Senator is so right!
Your killing US-baby-killing-troops is justified by Kerry!"

i know it's easier to execute terrorists than it is to waterboard them or close guantanamo.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32ePb4X6JNQ]Obama's January 22nd, 2009 Promise to Close Gitmo by January 22nd, 2010 - YouTube[/ame]

"my whitehouse" right man......

look at the open mike deal , the doctor who helped us, the movie about bin laden, fast n furious, the kill list,the israel iran leak etc etc etc just to mention a few things, to me too many things have me to believe he is behind them, partly and/or directly involved with these leaks---he's guilty no if's and's or but's about it

The growing, bipartisan concern in Congress about national security leaks that appear linked to the Obama administration brought two of the country’s top intelligence officials Thursday to Capitol Hill --where they were told the once-secret information is now endangering the lives of Americans across the world.

Read more: Congress calls for special prosecutor, gets visit from Mueller, Clapper over security leaks | Fox News

And of course Obama clearly fumed at the mere questioning responded when asked:
“The notion that my White House would purposely release classified national security information is offensive,” Obama said. “It’s wrong, and people I think need to have a better sense of how I approach this office, and the people around me approach this office.” …

YET this idiot in chief.. this LEAKER's GRAN Mal-feasance was when he HELPED and ENCOURAGED bombers, killers of US troops by clearly encouraging them with statements like this: "troops air-raiding villages killing civilians"!

Senator Obama's statement along with these other statements STRONGLY encouraged enemies of the USA to do MORE killings!

U.S. Rep. John Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”
Senator Kerry (D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the
dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."
Kerry called our troops "TERRORISTS"...
I wouldn't be surprised if Bin Laden had said:
"brothers .. even an evil American Senator calls his OWN soldiers "terrorists"!
Allah be praised!
This evil Senator is so right!
Your killing US-baby-killing-troops is justified by Kerry!"
Not only that, but he went begging to the Russian president to take some defense security technology if he would just listen. :eek:

Obama is the biggest blabbermouth in his administration. The vultures should be following him around with a mouth-shutting device.

Although I don't think there's ever been a need for that since Martha Mitchell...

Forum List

Back