Obama says the private sector is "DOING JUST FINE" LMAO

It would be comical if this administration wasn't the saddest we've had in several generations.

The new reality, say it enough times and many will believe and follow.

The corn flakes taste just like filet mignon, the corn flakes taste just like filet mignon, the corn flakes taste just like filet mignon, the cor...............

• Banned
Wont be long till this little gem is in some Romney ads.

What a stupid thing to say. The man better stay on his notes in the upcoming debates or he will sink himself with his own words.

Wont be long till this little gem is in some Romney ads.

What a stupid thing to say. The man better stay on his notes in the upcoming debates or he will sink himself with his own words.

I was soooo happy to see Romney jump right on this red meat.... he didnt waste any time criticizing it publicly.

McCain would've waited to see what a focus group of RINO's wanted him to say. :lol:

Take notice.

This is an actual news story about current events and where are the libs? In the Romney was a prankster as a child thread condemning him. And these people get to vote too.....sad

Ok Grampa...I was ready to assume that the thread title was missleading...that no way would he say the private sector is just fine...but then.....WTF.....he actually did say it.
I don't even know where to go with this. This is seriously f*cked up.

Ok Grampa...I was ready to assume that the thread title was missleading...that no way would he say the private sector is just fine...but then.....WTF.....he actually did say it.
I don't even know where to go with this. This is seriously f*cked up.

As i said... this has liesmatters written all over it. :lol:

I'm so grateful that Progressives are lead by this clueless fucking retard.

I wasn't sure we could have another blow out of Progressive in 2012 like we did in 2010 but with Greedy Public Unions, Obama, Reid and Pelosi leading the opposition we could win another 70 Congress seats, POTUS, the Senate and 1/2 the remaining state houses

Last edited:
And away we go.......... Obama blames GOP Congress for slowing economy, Romney fires back | Fox News
:popcorn:

GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney responded within minutes from a campaign stop in Council Bluffs, Iowa.

“He said the private sector is doing fine,” Romney said. “Is he really that out of touch? I think he’s defining what it means to be detached and out of touch with the American people. Has there ever been an American president who is so far from reality as to believe in an America where 23 million Americans are out of work.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...o-improve-economy-avert-crisis/#ixzz1xEKMhloX

Soo... far be it from me to break in on this bubble fest, but...

Has private sector hiring not increased every month for the last 2 1/2 years?

Has public sector hiring not decreased for almost every month over that time period?

Have corporate profits not dramatically increased?

Has GDP not increased at a pretty good clip over that time period?

Did the DJIA fall back beneath 7000 while I had my head turned?

So, I'm not really seeing where what he said was incorrect here.

Perhaps you can help me.

As far as I can see, the only reason unemployment is still at 8.2 percent is that so many people have been laid off in the public sector.

Last edited:
You know if O came out and said that this economy is effed up bad and my policies aren't working, I need help...his numbers would probably rise.

I agree... it would show he acknowledges the issues and has empathy. All i see with this is the lie, the spin...and campaigning

His point, clear to anyone who understands English, is that private sector jobs are growing and the big drag on employment are state and local government layoffs. It's also a point that happens to be true.

Forum List

Back