Obama says REVERSE engineer the brain!

Where did you find Obama's part in this story? His name appears nowhere! Seems like some will lie just for the glee of it all.

Where did you find Obama's part in this story? His name appears nowhere! Seems like some will lie just for the glee of it all.

Quote from DARPA Website.

DARPA's website wrote, ""The President’s initiative reinforces the significance of understanding how the brain records, processes, uses, stores and retrieves vast quantities of information,” explained DARPA Director, Arati Prabhakar. “This kind of knowledge of brain function could inspire the design of a new generation of information processing systems; lead to insights into brain injury and recovery mechanisms; and enable new diagnostics, therapies and devices to repair traumatic injury.""

I just proved you wrong, not that I am proud of it. Your the kind of person that thinks the government love you. You need to wake up.

It's all over the news. I guess the problem is that you get your information from this forum. You might try reading the same article on 3 or 4 different sites.

Your a slave and you don't even know it.

DARPA News: DARPA invests $50 million to reverse engineer the brain!

DARPA gets the go ahead from the president to create human like artificial intelligence.

They should instead take that money and reverse engineer some of Obama's decisions, just as signing the "Monsanto Protection Act" not too long ago:

Top senator apologizes for 'Monsanto Protection Act' after public outrage ? RT USA

Now THAT would be an effective use of tax dollars.

No kidding. They are building an army, using psychological warfare, and setting up global government.

I just proved you wrong, not that I am proud of it. Your the kind of person that thinks the government love you. You need to wake up.

The original cite didn't mention Obama at all and the follow-up says nothing about reverse engineering. My comment stands. Some people will say anything as long as it makes Obama look bad. That's a FAIL, son.

The original cite didn't mention Obama at all and the follow-up says nothing about reverse engineering. My comment stands. Some people will say anything as long as it makes Obama look bad. That's a FAIL, son.

Lol. You have no chance in life. lol.

Good use of our tax dollars. We are in intense competition from every other nation and society on this planet. We either stay ahead, or we lag behind and become a 2nd class nation. Already South Korea has an internet system that far exceeds ours. And they are graduating more engineers than we are.

A deeper understanding of how our brain works, and how we learn would allow us to educate ourselves better. Not even considering what better knowledge of the brain would mean in treating the various pathologies of the brain.

Forum List

Back