Obama Says FOX News Viewers “Living on a different planet.”

He will be forgotten soon.
Obama will rate in history as a creation of liberal media establishment so the excesses of the 1960’s could somehow be justified and gloried by college professors.
He will rate somewhere above Carter and below Coolidge.

Like communist around the world obama and

his ilk just keep repeating their lies…..

It was the obama administration that

weaponized all the branches of the Federal

Government to spy on and under mind

the Trump campaign.

It’s the liberals that are living on planet Bullshit.

He will be forgotten soon.
Obama will rate in history as a creation of liberal media establishment so the excesses of the 1960’s could somehow be justified and gloried by college professors.
He will rate somewhere above Carter and below Coolidge.

And still be above Booosh the dumber and Bone Spur!
George HW Bush is clearly in the top 10. His handling of the end of the Cold War was brilliant. Berlin Wall comes down...and he did not go to Berlin and gloat over it. Gorbachev disappeared during a coup attempt and the world had no idea who had the Soviet nuclear launch codes...Bush was a calming voice of reason and leadership. Removed Noriega in Panama and restored democracy there. Won the Persian Gulf War and did not practice regime change. Great President. But Baby Boomers wanted Clinton...and now we all regret it.

Can’t accept different views can you? Your indoctrination to the liberal media is complete.
`
`

If they just reported the news without bias or comment, that would be different. But. I'm educated enough not need a third party, conservative or liberal, to explain it to me. Try it sometime.

Can’t accept different views can you? Your indoctrination to the liberal media is complete.
`
`

If they just reported the news without bias or comment, that would be different. But. I'm educated enough not need a third party, conservative or liberal, to explain it to me. Try it sometime.

So. Where do you get your news without bias or comment?

bill and ted.jpg

Obama's got to be a bit chafed at the moment. He had eight years to get things done with the economy and pretty much punted after year two when Larry Summers jumped ship and ran back to the safety of his Harvard tenure! He holds the dubious distinction of being the only US President to never achieve 3% growth in any year of his administration despite spending TRILLIONS in stimulus money!

In comes Trump and from the moment he's elected the economy starts taking off. It's so strong in fact that the Fed has increased interest rates three times since the elections with another taking place shortly. The Fed raising interest rates only happened one time from when Barry was elected until his successor was elected...that's how poorly the economy was trending under Obama's lack of leadership!

The longer this economic boom continues...the worse Barack Obama's going to look...and the harder it's going to be for his apologists to come up with excuses for why he wasn't better with the economy!

No loser...I’m living in Trump’s America. Together we will correct your fuck-up’s and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.
Obama rips Fox News viewers: ‘You are living on a different planet’

And he is right. they are the most ill informed group of people in the country. Just look at the FoxNews viewers on this forum, dumber than a bag of hammers.

Dude, you've got R-Derp on your side! He makes hammers look like Mensa candidates!

Forum List

Back