Obama says Ford Benefited from Bail outs of Competitors.

You are wrong on this. To use your lemonade stand analogy.

Let's suppose you and I and saved own lemonade stands, now suppose that we all buy cups from the same source, now let's suppose that if this source went out of business that no other company could meet any of our cup needs for 6 months from the time we said go, but that company doesn't have enough business to stay in business without ALL three of our accounts. Now let's suppose I'm in good shape, but you and Saved are in trouble. Now let's say I'm looking at the situation and seeing that if you and saved go out of business that my cup supplier also goes out of business and that means i don't have a supply of cups for 6 months, now how in the fuck could i possibly increase my market share if i have no cups?

Same difference here, and Mullaly , who assuredly knows more about business than you, argued the exact same thing in front of Congress.

Oh and Obama can't touch him, hell no one can touch Mulally.

Wow I used to think you understood Market Forces. Clearly you do not.

Look, just as the fools on the left are fools for defending everything Obbama does despite evidence you are being a fool here for hating what Obama said even though you;ve been shown proof that it was true I gave you the exact words from Ford President Alan Mullaley and logically he had no reason to go to DC just to kiss ass, just face facts.

Dude wtf are you talking about. Just because he said it, does not mean they might not have benefited more if their competitors were not bailed out.

Again, I AM NOT denying what he said. His exact words do not Matter. One can Benefit from something, but still possibly have been able to Benefit More if things had gone differently.

My point is not that Obama is wrong and they saw no Benefit, My point is that Obama, and it seems you, do not understand Market Forces. If you did you would grasp that Ford Just might have been able to Benefit even more had we not bailed out their Competition. Nothing the CEO of Ford said contradicts that Possibility.

Sorry bout that,

1. The white house tries to spread the good news about how they saved America, with corperate hands outs, it is insane.
2. They want the good businesses to bare some of this guilt of taking dirty money.
3. Making winners losers, and losers winners.
4. Same ol shit another day.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back