"obama Said It Was Unlikely"- Now Ebola Is Here Anyway- Chris Matthews

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Another Obama FU. This POS cumwad can barely get out of his way and likely couldn't beat his way out of a wet paper sack. I try to picture the 'type' of kid when I was in grade school that could have turned out to be Obama. The kid was just a racist jerk with an old man in prison and a mom working the streets. Used to get his a$$ kicked every other week and was essentially a cast out.

And now today somehow this waste of O2 gets elected POTUS?

Think I'll go make my morning contribution to the Dem machine

-Geaux

==================================================

"Obama Said It Was Unlikely.

On MSNBC's Hardball tonight, host Chris Matthews tussled with Obamacare architect Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel over the how serious a threat Ebola is to Americans. Matthews and Emanuel also spar over President Obama saying it was "unlikely" that an Ebola case would strike the U.S.

"Obama said it was unlikely. It has happened. It's here," Matthews said.

Dr. Emanuel said there is some "fear mongering" going on here, but Matthews said he was just quoting the president and stating facts. Here's a bit of the argument that lasted nearly ten minutes:

Chris Matthews vs. Ezekiel Emanuel on Ebola Obama Said It Was Unlikely. It Has Happened. It s Here Video RealClearPolitics

Even my buddy Spot is not happy with Obama's performance

-Geaux

BadDoggy-1.jpg

Some one should tell Matthews that the tingle he feels running down his leg is Ebola. Of course it is coming to America the experts are saying it is out of control and spreading. When this first hit I was laughed at for suggesting a quarantine for the whole country, that is the only thing that would have worked.

Just think of how much criticism Obama will get if we have a real outbreak of the disease! I'll bet you fuckers can't wait!

We have an outbreak and no, we still can't polish a turd though

-Geaux

Sure....it's an outbreak!

Let's make a bet. If more Americans die from Ebola than from influenza in 2014, I'll leave the USMB for good. If not.....you make an effort to act less like a moron.

Deal?

Another Obama FU. This POS cumwad can barely get out of his way and likely couldn't beat his way out of a wet paper sack. I try to picture the 'type' of kid when I was in grade school that could have turned out to be Obama. The kid was just a racist jerk with an old man in prison and a mom working the streets. Used to get his a$$ kicked every other week and was essentially a cast out.

And now today somehow this waste of O2 gets elected POTUS?

Think I'll go make my morning contribution to the Dem machine

-Geaux

==================================================

"Obama Said It Was Unlikely.

On MSNBC's Hardball tonight, host Chris Matthews tussled with Obamacare architect Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel over the how serious a threat Ebola is to Americans. Matthews and Emanuel also spar over President Obama saying it was "unlikely" that an Ebola case would strike the U.S.

"Obama said it was unlikely. It has happened. It's here," Matthews said.

Dr. Emanuel said there is some "fear mongering" going on here, but Matthews said he was just quoting the president and stating facts. Here's a bit of the argument that lasted nearly ten minutes:

Chris Matthews vs. Ezekiel Emanuel on Ebola Obama Said It Was Unlikely. It Has Happened. It s Here Video RealClearPolitics

he always talks outa his ass

Just think of how much criticism Obama will get if we have a real outbreak of the disease! I'll bet you fuckers can't wait!
We can have an Ebola outbreak and your worried about Obama getting criticized? You need help, get his pecker out of your mouth.

You think I'm worried about Obama being criticized? You need a little more depth of thought.

You are clearly hoping that we have an Ebola outbreak. Everyone here knows this. You want hundreds or thousands of Americans to get the disease so you can have a new bumper sticker.

-Geaux

Let's make a bet. If more Americans die from Ebola than from influenza in 2014, I'll leave the USMB for good. If not.....you make an effort to act less like a moron.

Deal?

No deal man... We need you here for cannon fodder.:beer:

-Geaux

-Geaux

Deal?

No deal man... We need you here for cannon fodder.:beer:

-Geaux

Dance away, son. Dance away.

Unlikely means unlikely, not impossible. I don't know why Obama would have even gone that far, but he didn't guarantee anything. But Matthews has always been emotional.

Maybe this will motivate the appropriate parties to get off the stick and find some kind of vaccine or antidote. Wasn't one used on an American that worked pretty well?

We can have an Ebola outbreak and your worried about Obama getting criticized? You need help, get his pecker out of your mouth.

You think I'm worried about Obama being criticized? You need a little more depth of thought.

You are clearly hoping that we have an Ebola outbreak. Everyone here knows this. You want hundreds or thousands of Americans to get the disease so you can have a new bumper sticker.
The only one saying that is you.
The rest of us are agog that once again Obama's predictions and statements are 180 degrees off the truth. Al Qaeda is not on the run, the tide of terrorism is not receding, we cannot sit down and talk with out sworn enemies, we cannot reset relations with Russia, etc etc etc.
The most clueless president in history.

How is that any different than the gun grabbing nutjobs hoping for another Sandy Hook?

-Geaux

No, you dumbass I don't want an outbreak, but we have a president so incompetent. He cannot even make sure his own house is safe. We are in trouble.

How is that any different than the gun grabbing nutjobs hoping for another Sandy Hook?

-Geaux

Cool story. Show me someone who does that.

I think you just admitted to hoping for an Ebola epidemic in the US. I applaud your honesty.

No, you dumbass I don't want an outbreak, but we have a president so incompetent. He cannot even make sure his own house is safe. We are in trouble.

Of course you do. You are transparent.

Forum List

Back