"obama Said It Was Unlikely"- Now Ebola Is Here Anyway- Chris Matthews

Just think of how much criticism Obama will get if we have a real outbreak of the disease! I'll bet you fuckers can't wait!
We can have an Ebola outbreak and your worried about Obama getting criticized? You need help, get his pecker out of your mouth.

You think I'm worried about Obama being criticized? You need a little more depth of thought.

You are clearly hoping that we have an Ebola outbreak. Everyone here knows this. You want hundreds or thousands of Americans to get the disease so you can have a new bumper sticker.
No, you dumbass I don't want an outbreak, but we have a president so incompetent. He cannot even make sure his own house is safe. We are in trouble.
So now it's the job of the president to secure the wh on his own, and singlehandedly stop the spread of disease.
What the fuck is the president suppose to do then. He hasn't done a thing right yet. My gosh it's embarrassing to have a jerk off as a leader. Whatever you think the president 's job isn't playing golf or campaigning.

Just think of how much criticism Obama will get if we have a real outbreak of the disease! I'll bet you fuckers can't wait!
We can have an Ebola outbreak and your worried about Obama getting criticized? You need help, get his pecker out of your mouth.

You think I'm worried about Obama being criticized? You need a little more depth of thought.

You are clearly hoping that we have an Ebola outbreak. Everyone here knows this. You want hundreds or thousands of Americans to get the disease so you can have a new bumper sticker.
No, you dumbass I don't want an outbreak, but we have a president so incompetent. He cannot even make sure his own house is safe. We are in trouble.
So now it's the job of the president to secure the wh on his own, and singlehandedly stop the spread of disease.
What the fuck is the president suppose to do then. He hasn't done a thing right yet. My gosh it's embarrassing to have a jerk off as a leader. Whatever you think the president 's job isn't playing golf or campaigning.

...supposed to......with a "d" at the end.

Repeat 3rd grade.

America's reputation has IMPROVED under the man's leadership. Period. End of your whinefest.

:boohoo:

Obama hasn't crashed the economy like the guy you voted.

Obama hasn't crashed the economy like the guy you voted.

Really? The economy sucks under Obama. His approval ratings are going down the shitter. Obama has done ZERO for this country.

-Geaux

...supposed to......with a "d" at the end.

Repeat 3rd grade.

America's reputation has IMPROVED under the man's leadership. Period. End of your whinefest.
We've became a laughing stock in the world. Drawing imaginary lines, going to war without calling it war, more people on welfare in our history, food and energy prices at all time high. The man cannot even keep his home safe, and an armed convict takes an elevator ride with him. Yeah the world is envious, your an idiot.

I'm enjoying Obama's self imposed disasters. I mean, the man could screw up making a bowl of corn flakes.

Good lord.... and the same dummies that voted for the failure not once, but twice, need considerable study- followed with appropriate dosages of Lithium as required. Makes them smarter you know.

-Geaux

Forum List

Back