Obama Ruined the Economy

xÞx

Rookie
Oct 20, 2009
some seven years before he took office...

Someone explain to me how Obama's continuation of moronic fiscal policies means that the idiots who got us into this mess in the first place are somehow the ones to get us out.

I just don't grasp the partisan proaganda.

xÞx;1638247 said:
Someone explain to me how Obama's continuation of moronic fiscal policies means that the idiots who got us into this mess in the first place are somehow the ones to get us out.
Oh you mean the idiots who took over Congress in 2006? Those would be Democrats am I right?
But the dimwits who swept him into office under the mantra of "change" must support Obama quadrupling the Federal deficit right? That happened under his watch.
He could have said we're spending too much and offered a budget cutting plan. But he didn't and the Democrats in Congress happily went along.
This is Obama and the Democrats' baby, nothing partisan there.

xÞx;1638247 said:

Both Republicans and Democrats belong to the party of the corrupt. They have all been bought by the monied interests on Wall Street.

I say put the whole lot of them on trial for treason, and then execute them as traitors to America.

Then we can clean up the mess and run this country properly.

xÞx;1638247 said:
Oh you mean the idiots who took over Congress in 2006? Those would be Democrats am I right?
But the dimwits who swept him into office under the mantra of "change" must support Obama quadrupling the Federal deficit right? That happened under his watch.
He could have said we're spending too much and offered a budget cutting plan. But he didn't and the Democrats in Congress happily went along.

One Party, one president, did not get us to where we are today. Look back to Vietnam, another war of choice where both Johnson, Nixon and Ford continue to wage war and not raise the revenue necessary to pay for it. Under Ford, a direct result of the Vietnam mess, a new word needed to be created to explain our economic morass - stagflation.
Ford interveined, are you old enough to remember his effort to Whip Inflantion Now?
Carter got the blame which rightly belongs to his predecessors, as history continues to be rewritten. Reagan's legacy is lauded though the facts strongly suggest only the very wealthy benefited from his eight years of spend and don't tax leadership, Bush II tried to right the wrongs of RR, but got booted out for trying to inject some discipline into our economy, and Clinton, was both smart and lucky, but by continuing the de-regulation of Reagan made the bed for Bush II and his lassie faire brand of capitalism. The result of which we saw one year ago.
So, it's Obama's turn and he has less than four years to try his brand of reform. But to blame Obama for our crisis economy is disengenous, the seeds were planted long ago and watered by every Congress and every administration since the end of WW II.

Last edited:
I suppose the thread "Obama ruined the Economy" has now been proven absurd. Of course few believed it, and the thread was simply another effort of an ill informed troll.

xÞx;1638247 said:

One Party, one president, did not get us to where we are today. Look back to Vietnam, another war of choice where both Johnson, Nixon and Ford continue to wage war and not raise the revenue necessary to pay for it. Under Ford, a direct result of the Vietnam mess, a new word needed to be created to explain our economic morass - stagflation.
Ford interveined, are you old enough to remember his effort to Whip Inflantion Now?
Carter got the blame which rightly belongs to his predecessors, as history continues to be rewritten. Reagan's legacy is lauded though the facts strongly suggest only the very wealthy benefited from his eight years of spend and don't tax leadership, Bush II tried to right the wrongs of RR, but got booted out for trying to inject some discipline into our economy, and Clinton, was both smart and lucky, but by continuing the de-regulation of Reagan made the bed for Bush II and his lassie faire brand of capitalism. The result of which we saw one year ago.
So, it's Obama's turn and he has less than four years to try his brand of reform. But to blame Obama for our crisis economy is disengenous, the seeds were planted long ago and watered by every Congress and every administration since the end of WW II.
If you want to go back that far then you could lay the blame for economic booms and busts at the feet of the Federal Reserve for their monetary policies.

But we're dealing with this current economic downturn and the current administration that is in charge, or supposed to be.

bush-doucheORama.jpg

if only there was a crack team to lead the U.S back to prosperity........

If you want to go back that far then you could lay the blame for economic booms and busts at the feet of the Federal Reserve for their monetary policies.

But we're dealing with this current economic downturn and the current administration that is in charge, or supposed to be.

This current administration inherited the current economic downturn. Obama is using his best judgment and seeking the best advice; however, there is no user manual and the party of "No" has been an intentional hinderance.

Both Republicans and Democrats belong to the party of the corrupt. They have all been bought by the monied interests on Wall Street.

It is simple to figure out who these money people on Wall Street are.

Just look at the last names of the people who run and own the big banks and large fincial institutions. :evil:

xÞx;1638247 said:

Obama didn't ruin it anymore than Bush did, just that neither did anything to help it. The reality is that the economy was going to do this no matter what happened, but with a smarter president it wouldn't have hurt so much. ;)

you know this thread does not belong in the Flame Zone.....keep up the great work!

"Bush did try to do that ... just that the Democrats stopped him"

sounds like an interesting tale - could we have a link to the full story with all the juicy facts and details?

Yeah, he inherited it....Then fuckin' tripled it. :rolleyes:

Does adding "fuckin'" to your opinion give you a sense of authority? In my (fuckin') opinion, LOL, it makes your remarks 'metafoolish' and 'conservative chicy'. Right Arm, dude, outasight brother, gimmie a hit of that dubbie, dude.
Your a 'fuckin' joke, dude.

Forum List

Back