Obama - "R's must sit in the back"

I guess you guys need your daily dose of OUTRAGE....
They are just obeying Saul Alinsky's rules.

Rule 8: Keep the pressure on. Use different tactics and actions and use all events of the period for your purpose. “The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition. It is this that will cause the opposition to react to your advantage.”
We're in yer book, stealin' yer pages.
The first quote in my sig has you pegged.

Rule 8: Keep the pressure on. Use different tactics and actions and use all events of the period for your purpose. “The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition. It is this that will cause the opposition to react to your advantage.”

ohsnapanimatedavatar.gif

:lol: Just can't stand it when the tables are turned, eh?

p.s. It's ok, e.d. We all know how infatuated you are with Rush. kiss, kiss

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Could this reactionary fauxrage be that closet racists, knowing quietly they are scum, misread and resent BHOs comments to get in the back of the bus?

I would say that is the most blatant discrimminating statement made by a POTUS in a very long time.

Would that be a hate crime (if a republican said it)?

Sounds kinda folksy to me.

Kinda like, "We won so STFU."

:lol: Just can't stand it when the tables are turned, eh?

p.s. It's ok, e.d. We all know how infatuated you are with Rush. kiss, kiss
As you well know, Alinsky codified the tactics of "Tricky Dickie" Nixon. CON$ have been following Alinksy since 9/11 Reagan.

Rule 5: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It’s hard to counterattack ridicule, and it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.

June 23, 2008
RUSH: Ronald Reagan said, "Just laugh at 'em, just laugh at 'em and just ridicule it"

November 11, 2009
RUSH: I think that's the fastest way to persuade people, you know, is to ridicule and make fun of the people that you're having problems with.

May 14, 2007
RUSH: Everything we did about Clinton was humorous. It had a political point. We were making fun of and laughing.

January 24, 2007
RUSH: One of the techniques that Alinsky has advocated be used against people you need to destroy is ridicule, because there's no response to it. When you get ridiculed and made fun of, that's the toughest thing to have a response because everybody's laughing at you... In order to execute the strategeries and the policies of Saul Alinsky, you cannot have a soul, you cannot have a conscience, because your sole objective is to destroy people and ruin them.

This place is ridiculous sometimes.

Dude was using his stupid and cliched country-as-car analogy. No bus involved; no allusion to what Rosa Parks transcended. Are any of you SERIOUSLY offended by this?

If I get any racial image out of this comment, it's Obama driving the car, and the Republicans--Ms Daisy--nagging him from the rear seat. :lol:

Nah, it's just fun to play :poke: a Dem. :D

Way to piss on the fire.:piss2: I was hoping to wake up to a ten-page hysterical debate about this.

I predict that after four years of asswipes stupid behavior and comments added to the stupidity of the DOJ it may be a long long long long long long long assed time before white people vote for a black president again.

• Thanks
I would say that is the most blatant discrimminating statement made by a POTUS in a very long time.

That's how I read it too. It's like a Presidential way to tell the opposing party to fuck off. Not that uncommon at a political rally. And I'm actually hopeful he may be dropping the bi-partisan charade he's been parading for the past two years. This could be the growing of a spine, which is something the Democrat triumvirate has sorely needed.

That's how I read it too. It's like a Presidential way to tell the opposing party to fuck off. Not that uncommon at a political rally. And I'm actually hopeful he may be dropping the bi-partisan charade he's been parading for the past two years. This could be the growing of a spine, which is something the Democrat triumvirate has sorely needed.

much too late, demonRats are going down in a week, and the bitter divide done by your messiah is too wide to heal now. He's on his own for the next two years.

IT's Obama doing what Obama does best:

1. Deflect
2. Praise himself
3. Castigate others.

Nothing new here from the manchild.

much too late, demonRats are going down in a week, and the bitter divide done by your messiah is too wide to heal now. He's on his own for the next two years.

I know, that's why I typed it in the past tense. And he's far from my messiah. :lol:

A Republican House will be a good thing for Washington, because I don't like when one party completely controls the legislature AND executive. Hopefully he gets the clue, and stops complaining about what Republicans did and focuses on what he himself does.

Hmmm, so a white politician goes into a local bar known for blue collar, working class minority patrons and says "We don't mind the Democrats joining us. They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back."

How much applause do you think he would get?

"We don't mind the Republicans joining us. They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back."

This has some type of subliminal racist Rosa Park type of connotation.

Only if that's what you want to see....

I'm hoping what he said is exactly what he meant. It's high time even he started beating back the obvious racism that has emerged since his election. It's often subtle, but it's there, and for the folks who regularly post on this board to deny that is bullshit.

Yes he did say it!

He said Republicans had driven the economy into a ditch and then stood by and criticized while Democrats pulled it out. Now that progress has been made, he said, "we can't have special interests sitting shotgun. We gotta have middle class families up in front. We don't mind the Republicans joining us. They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back."

Obama assails GOP on clouded final campaign push

That's pretty funny coming from the party THAT PASSED JIM CROW LAWS to lecture the party that passed the Civil Rights Act in the Senate, was for Civil Rights AND abolition!

But now Obama says Republicans have to sit in the back of the bus?

Is Obama letting it slip what he wants for the country?

That we all need to be "punished" for the sins of the past whether we had ANYTHING at all to do with them or not?

You know most of the country didn't even have such laws, Obama. It was Democrats in the South that pushed them.

How about making them sit in the back of the bus, if there are any of them left alive.

That was an extremely telling statement.

So much for the post racial president!

Rush said that "post racial president" stuff was phony. Looks like he's proved right again!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

merged

• Thanks

A Republican president would never need to. There will ever be one who isn't a pasty-faced white guy.

Obama assails GOP on clouded final campaign push - Yahoo! News

He said Republicans had driven the economy into a ditch and then stood by and criticized while Democrats pulled it out. Now that progress has been made, he said, "we can't have special interests sitting shotgun. We gotta have middle class families up in front. We don't mind the Republicans joining us. They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back."

Discuss this bull shit comment....

Aw crap! I looked all politics and didn't see a thread on this and now yours popped up. It must have slipped momentarily off the front page.

Now, I'm in trouble again! ;(

Yes he did say it!

Obama assails GOP on clouded final campaign push

That's pretty funny coming from the party THAT PASSED JIM CROW LAWS to lecture the party that passed the Civil Rights Act in the Senate, was for Civil Rights AND abolition!

But now Obama says Republicans have to sit in the back of the bus?

Is Obama letting it slip what he wants for the country?

That we all need to be "punished" for the sins of the past whether we had ANYTHING at all to do with them or not?

You know most of the country didn't even have such laws, Obama. It was Democrats in the South that pushed them.

How about making them sit in the back of the bus, if there are any of them left alive.

That was an extremely telling statement.

So much for the post racial president!

Rush said that "post racial president" stuff was phony. Looks like he's proved right again!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

merged

They merged it! :D

This place is ridiculous sometimes.

Dude was using his stupid and cliched country-as-car analogy. No bus involved; no allusion to what Rosa Parks transcended. Are any of you SERIOUSLY offended by this?

If I get any racial image out of this comment, it's Obama driving the car, and the Republicans--Ms Daisy--nagging him from the rear seat. :lol:

"NO, you fool!! Go RIGHT!!!"

Ame®icano;2890492 said:
Obama is clearly saying that he doesn't want any bipartisanship while he's president. Well, that's what he should get in a week or so.

Mitch McConnell has already said so. The goal is to make sure Obama is a one-term president. (Your "new" lawmakers agenda. Enjoy another two years of gridlock.)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back