Obama - "R's must sit in the back"

This place is ridiculous sometimes.

Dude was using his stupid and cliched country-as-car analogy. No bus involved; no allusion to what Rosa Parks transcended. Are any of you SERIOUSLY offended by this?

If I get any racial image out of this comment, it's Obama driving the car, and the Republicans--Ms Daisy--nagging him from the rear seat. :lol:

Do you get the hypocrisy here??

Sheldon is saying it's OKAY when Obama says it!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

damn you're stupid

I see you took my halloween suggestion. Okay sheldon, I read ya wrong. I apologize! ;)

:D

Last edited:
Way to piss on the fire.:piss2: I was hoping to wake up to a ten-page hysterical debate about this.

I predict that after four years of asswipes stupid behavior and comments added to the stupidity of the DOJ it may be a long long long long long long long assed time before white people vote for a black president again.

And there is the pity!

Because the first black president turns out to be such a titanic fail, all other black candidates, for a long time, will be tainted with his failure, whether they could be good presidents or not.

That's the problem with identity politics. When you are identified by skin color, which is what liberals have pushed for 50 years, and NOT the content of your character, as MLK wanted, you get this kind of injustice.

Not really. The Republicans would love to have a black nominee to showcase that they got one too. Are you kidding? If it hadn't been for Obama's blackness, the RNC would have voted to dump Michael Steele two years ago. In order to combat a black candidate and a female candidate, McCain picked Sarah Palin as his running mate hoping it would send the same message that "we don't discriminate either."

Only if that's what you want to see....

I'm hoping what he said is exactly what he meant. It's high time even he started beating back the obvious racism that has emerged since his election. It's often subtle, but it's there, and for the folks who regularly post on this board to deny that is bullshit.

The only bullshit is the pathetic race card that is pulled every time there is ANY criticism of Obama.

He isn't being criticized for his color. He's being criticized for his stupid ass policies and his stupid ass statements like getting in the back of the bus!

I don't care what color you are, it was a stupid thing to say.

Just deal with it, and quit with the stupid race card.

It gets more worn and tired the more you liberals use it!

I rest my case.

The first quote in my sig has you pegged.

ohsnapanimatedavatar.gif

No racism there, folks. :lol:

Does your :lol: mean you're joking . . . . or being sarcastic?

Sounds kinda folksy to me.

Kinda like, "We won so STFU."

That's how I read it too. It's like a Presidential way to tell the opposing party to fuck off. Not that uncommon at a political rally. And I'm actually hopeful he may be dropping the bi-partisan charade he's been parading for the past two years. This could be the growing of a spine, which is something the Democrat triumvirate has sorely needed.

IF the Republicans do manage to win both houses, I think Obama should do exactly what Bush did. Let bills pass, and either do a signing statement (which in effect puts a bill on hold), or just veto whatever the Republicans want to enact. And as he does so, he could use the statement "I can just say no, too."

I don't think Obama is going to moderate at all.

That's not who he is.

He's going to try to get around the Republicans with executive orders and his Czars.

He'll try to have the EPA do cap and tax for him.

It will be a vicious grid lock for two years and that is exactly WHAT WE WANT. Stop Obama.

It's going to be an interesting two years, no matter what happens.

;)

Obama assails GOP on clouded final campaign push - Yahoo! News

He said Republicans had driven the economy into a ditch and then stood by and criticized while Democrats pulled it out. Now that progress has been made, he said, "we can't have special interests sitting shotgun. We gotta have middle class families up in front. We don't mind the Republicans joining us. They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back."

Discuss this bull shit comment....

He is in the butter zone
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/138855-so-now-i-am-an-enemy-of-the-state.html

That's how I read it too. It's like a Presidential way to tell the opposing party to fuck off. Not that uncommon at a political rally. And I'm actually hopeful he may be dropping the bi-partisan charade he's been parading for the past two years. This could be the growing of a spine, which is something the Democrat triumvirate has sorely needed.

IF the Republicans do manage to win both houses, I think Obama should do exactly what Bush did. Let bills pass, and either do a signing statement (which in effect puts a bill on hold), or just veto whatever the Republicans want to enact. And as he does so, he could use the statement "I can just say no, too."

So in effect you want Obama to act like a spoiled child, just like Bush did, if the Democrats lose the legislative.

Ok then....

Just contributing idiotic comments, like the rest of the gang here is all.

It boils down to this... "OBAMA IS A RACIST." Pure and simple, no denying it. His justice department is racist, his preacher is racist, his black followers are racist... HE is a racist.

Next subject...

Shall we recall how his Justice Dept behaves?

black-panther-voter-intimidation.jpg

I would say that is the most blatant discrimminating statement made by a POTUS in a very long time.

Would that be a hate crime (if a republican said it)?

A Republican president would never need to. There will ever be one who isn't a pasty-faced white guy.

You mean one that isn't treated like an Uncle Tom like Clarence Thomas by supposedly "un-racist" liberals???????

Shall we recall how liberals treated Condi Rice???? Yeah! Liberals are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo non racist! Hypocrites!

oliphant_rice.gif
danziger_rice.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Those aren't racist cartoons. Duh...

They are just obeying Saul Alinsky's rules.

Rule 8: Keep the pressure on. Use different tactics and actions and use all events of the period for your purpose. “The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition. It is this that will cause the opposition to react to your advantage.”
We're in yer book, stealin' yer pages.
The first quote in my sig has you pegged.

It is an out off context quote,but you already knew that.

It boils down to this... "OBAMA IS A RACIST." Pure and simple, no denying it. His justice department is racist, his preacher is racist, his black followers are racist... HE is a racist.

Next subject...

You know that particular photograph can only get posted so many times when it becomes irrelevant. You people never catch on to such things. Isn't it time to drag out Obama's 57-state comment? That one always catches the attention of the rest of The Stupids.

I predict that after four years of asswipes stupid behavior and comments added to the stupidity of the DOJ it may be a long long long long long long long assed time before white people vote for a black president again.

And there is the pity!

Because the first black president turns out to be such a titanic fail, all other black candidates, for a long time, will be tainted with his failure, whether they could be good presidents or not.

That's the problem with identity politics. When you are identified by skin color, which is what liberals have pushed for 50 years, and NOT the content of your character, as MLK wanted, you get this kind of injustice.

Not really. The Republicans would love to have a black nominee to showcase that they got one too. Are you kidding? If it hadn't been for Obama's blackness, the RNC would have voted to dump Michael Steele two years ago. In order to combat a black candidate and a female candidate, McCain picked Sarah Palin as his running mate hoping it would send the same message that "we don't discriminate either."

That the RNC leadership is all worried about what liberals say about them is obvious.

They have been fighting this ridiculous stereotype when they never should have accepted the premise.

The GOP is the party OF civil rights and abolition. Yet, because Democrats and the liberal press claim the RNC is racist, they go get all wobbly kneed any time someone calls them that, instead of fighting such a ridiculous premise.

Conservatives don't labor under such cowardice. We know it's a lie and we aren't intimidated by it.

A lesson the Rinos in the leadership will never learn.

I'm hoping what he said is exactly what he meant. It's high time even he started beating back the obvious racism that has emerged since his election. It's often subtle, but it's there, and for the folks who regularly post on this board to deny that is bullshit.

The only bullshit is the pathetic race card that is pulled every time there is ANY criticism of Obama.

He isn't being criticized for his color. He's being criticized for his stupid ass policies and his stupid ass statements like getting in the back of the bus!

I don't care what color you are, it was a stupid thing to say.

Just deal with it, and quit with the stupid race card.

It gets more worn and tired the more you liberals use it!

I rest my case.

Do you get this!

It's racism to laugh at the charge of racism.

No matter WHAT you say to these idiots they are going to claim it's racism! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

YCR20090912.jpg

A Republican president would never need to. There will ever be one who isn't a pasty-faced white guy.

You mean one that isn't treated like an Uncle Tom like Clarence Thomas by supposedly "un-racist" liberals???????

Shall we recall how liberals treated Condi Rice???? Yeah! Liberals are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo non racist! Hypocrites!

oliphant_rice.gif
danziger_rice.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Those aren't racist cartoons. Duh...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Of COURSE THEY AREN'T RACIST! It's ONLY RACIST when Republicans do it right???????????

You are aware the one on the left is an allusion to Gone with the Wind and "I don't know nothing about birthin' no babies?" You do know that right? Of course you don't!

Thank you for proving what an unmitigated hypocrite you are. You so lose!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Next subject...

You know that particular photograph can only get posted so many times when it becomes irrelevant. You people never catch on to such things. Isn't it time to drag out Obama's 57-state comment? That one always catches the attention of the rest of The Stupids.

Yeah, it's sooooooooooooooooooooooo unfair to bring up REAL INSTANCES OF RACISM from Obama!

You need a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulence now?

Like if this was Bush you would have any problem brining it up?

But it's soooooooooooooo unfair to bring it up with Obama?

You so lose!

Thanks for playing!

Liberals would need to make me up, eh?

Sounds kinda folksy to me.

Kinda like, "We won so STFU."

uh, I don't know about that... Bush II isn't much of a President to imitate. Part of what I mean by growing a spine is, stop the blaming and rear-view-mirror rhetoric. I think the American public knows the Republicans fucked up... that's what explains the 2006 and 2008 elections. He doesn't need to remind us and keep trying to make excuses for the admin's and congress' short comings. Growing a spine also means to take responsibility for continuing in it even if you "didn't start it", and putting your neck on the block by making tough calls that could backfire or be unpopular--like DADT, Gitmo, and realizing the Afghanistan is a waste of money and lives.

He's spent two year years blaming Bush . . . and now you want him to be Bush?

Forum List

Back