Democratic party is in melt down mode

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Dem Candidate Frank Caprio tells obama he can shove it LOL

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxQS6em161A&feature=sub[/ame]

How many times have you heard another democrat tell a presidental democrat to shove anything?

"meltdown" doesn't necessarily equate to taking both houses back.

I'll be shocked if conservatives take both, but there's no doubt that the Democrats truly fear it's going to happen.

Don't kid yourself. We will not have a conservative Majority in Either house We will have a Republican Majority with a fair amount of Fiscally Liberal Moderate Republicans and Rinos to fight with.

Last edited:
Because it shows rebellion in the ranks.

Hillary 2012?????

Hell yeah, I am all for a more Moderate Democrat Party :) Plus you have to know if Hillary decides to run against Obama, who ever loses that Primary will be running as an IND. So the Dems will face a split ticket and who ever the Republicans pick (hopefully a fiscally Conservative socially liberal Constitutionalist Republican) will walk into the white house.

And that was not what I was implying. Name one democrat that has told the president if he was a democrat to shove it?

not sure why it's so significant....

Democrats hardly ever go against the party. Telling the president if he happens to be a democrat to shove it would be commiting the gravest sin according to the DNC. This does have some significance becase this never happens. Not with the democrats.

I'll be shocked if conservatives take both, but there's no doubt that the Democrats truly fear it's going to happen.

Don't kid yourself. We will not have a conservative Majority in Either house We will have a Republican Majority with a fair amount of Fiscally Liberal Moderate Republicans and Rinos to fight with.

Come 2012 we will start widdleing down the rinos

Forum List

Back