Obama - "R's must sit in the back"

"We don't mind the Republicans joining us. They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back."

This has some type of subliminal racist Rosa Park type of connotation.

Only if that's what you want to see....

Well, after some delving into the inner recesses of the progressive mindset that

A. The R's are the party of the white tribe AND
B. The D's are all encompassing big tent party, with the white tribe being in the minority

Logical deduction led me to conclude that his statement was racist. I'll have to think a bit longer before I consider flinging gender, sexism, bigotry, into the equation.

Mr__Horse_by_Ren_and_Stimpy_Club.jpg

I would say that is the most blatant discrimminating statement made by a POTUS in a very long time.

Would that be a hate crime (if a republican said it)?

I would say that is the most blatant discrimminating statement made by a POTUS in a very long time.

Would that be a hate crime (if a republican said it)?

If it was an "R" the three networks would interrupt regular programming for the impeachment proceedings that just started...

When you keep getting lost in Trillion DeficitLand you should definitely stop and ask directions -- From the back of the car

This coming from the same sad sack of SOBs who could NOT see anything wrong with the image of the Watermelon Patch that was sent around shortly Obama took office. However, they are suddently somehow so racially sensitive and in-tune to detect even the most minute of racially insensitive statements. Although there's no bus in the analogy.

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

49izadw.gif

This place is ridiculous sometimes.

Dude was using his stupid and cliched country-as-car analogy. No bus involved; no allusion to what Rosa Parks transcended. Are any of you SERIOUSLY offended by this?

If I get any racial image out of this comment, it's Obama driving the car, and the Republicans--Ms Daisy--nagging him from the rear seat. :lol:

Obama is clearly saying that he doesn't want any bipartisanship while he's president. Well, that's what he should get in a week or so.

Dude was using his stupid and cliched country-as-car analogy. No bus involved; no allusion to what Rosa Parks transcended. Are any of you SERIOUSLY offended by this?

If I get any racial image out of this comment, it's Obama driving the car, and the Republicans--Ms Daisy--nagging him from the rear seat. :lol:

Nah, it's just fun to play :poke: a Dem. :D

Way to piss on the fire.:piss2: I was hoping to wake up to a ten-page hysterical debate about this.

Obama assails GOP on clouded final campaign push - Yahoo! News

He said Republicans had driven the economy into a ditch and then stood by and criticized while Democrats pulled it out. Now that progress has been made, he said, "we can't have special interests sitting shotgun. We gotta have middle class families up in front. We don't mind the Republicans joining us. They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back."

Discuss this bull shit comment....

That elections have consequences?

As we found out in 2006 and 2008, as the Dems and Pubs will find out next week?

Way to piss on the fire.:piss2: I was hoping to wake up to a ten-page hysterical debate about this.

Well then, let's get it started shall we?

Fuck this closet racist asshole president and fuck his 5 year old maturity level. I hope the R's make the last two years of his political life hell!!!! Fuck 'em!!!!!!!!

:lol:

I guess you guys need your daily dose of OUTRAGE....
They are just obeying Saul Alinsky's rules.

Rule 8: Keep the pressure on. Use different tactics and actions and use all events of the period for your purpose. “The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition. It is this that will cause the opposition to react to your advantage.”

I guess you guys need your daily dose of OUTRAGE....
They are just obeying Saul Alinsky's rules.

Rule 8: Keep the pressure on. Use different tactics and actions and use all events of the period for your purpose. “The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition. It is this that will cause the opposition to react to your advantage.”

We're in yer book, stealin' yer pages.

The Republicans will take the House back and make the Senate basically even. So we'll see who's sitting in the back after Nov. 2nd. This President might be in for a big surprise on Nov. 2nd. God lets hope so.
He's capable of anything if it involves the derangement of honesty in communications. He'll have the complete backing of the media (except for FNC of course), and it will look as if he has actually won because now he has real people to attack (Republican leaders). I hope thay don't wilt under the coming daily assault.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back