Obama - "R's must sit in the back"

"We don't mind the Republicans joining us. They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back."

This has some type of subliminal racist Rosa Park type of connotation.

Only if that's what you want to see....

I'm hoping what he said is exactly what he meant. It's high time even he started beating back the obvious racism that has emerged since his election. It's often subtle, but it's there, and for the folks who regularly post on this board to deny that is bullshit.

Yes it has to be racism, Maggie, because it sure in the hell couldn't be his fucking policies, could it? :eusa_whistle:

Could this reactionary fauxrage be that closet racists, knowing quietly they are scum, misread and resent BHOs comments to get in the back of the bus?

Could it be you are desperately trying to turn the tables now that Obama is caught.

<the rest is red herring>

I am talking about your closet racists who are infuriated a black man told GOP members to get at the back of the bus.

IF the Republicans do manage to win both houses, I think Obama should do exactly what Bush did. Let bills pass, and either do a signing statement (which in effect puts a bill on hold), or just veto whatever the Republicans want to enact. And as he does so, he could use the statement "I can just say no, too."

He's spent two year years blaming Bush . . . and now you want him to be Bush?

:lol: WTF

That's how I read it too. It's like a Presidential way to tell the opposing party to fuck off. Not that uncommon at a political rally. And I'm actually hopeful he may be dropping the bi-partisan charade he's been parading for the past two years. This could be the growing of a spine, which is something the Democrat triumvirate has sorely needed.

IF the Republicans do manage to win both houses, I think Obama should do exactly what Bush did. Let bills pass, and either do a signing statement (which in effect puts a bill on hold), or just veto whatever the Republicans want to enact. And as he does so, he could use the statement "I can just say no, too."

uh, I don't know about that... Bush II isn't much of a President to imitate. Part of what I mean by growing a spine is, stop the blaming and rear-view-mirror rhetoric. I think the American public knows the Republicans fucked up... that's what explains the 2006 and 2008 elections. He doesn't need to remind us and keep trying to make excuses for the admin's and congress' short comings. Growing a spine also means to take responsibility for continuing in it even if you "didn't start it", and putting your neck on the block by making tough calls that could backfire or be unpopular--like DADT, Gitmo, and realizing the Afghanistan is a waste of money and lives.

On this we do NOT agree!

Only if that's what you want to see....

I'm hoping what he said is exactly what he meant. It's high time even he started beating back the obvious racism that has emerged since his election. It's often subtle, but it's there, and for the folks who regularly post on this board to deny that is bullshit.

Yes it has to be racism, Maggie, because it sure in the hell couldn't be his fucking policies, could it? :eusa_whistle:

Bingo! ;)

Could this reactionary fauxrage be that closet racists, knowing quietly they are scum, misread and resent BHOs comments to get in the back of the bus?

Could it be you are desperately trying to turn the tables now that Obama is caught.

I am talking about your closet racists who are infuriated a black man told GOP members to get at the back of the bus.

Wait a minute!

It's "closet racism" to note what hypocrisy it is for Obama to lecture others to get in the back of the bus????????

How far do you need to stretch to come up with this BS?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

uh, I don't know about that... Bush II isn't much of a President to imitate. Part of what I mean by growing a spine is, stop the blaming and rear-view-mirror rhetoric. I think the American public knows the Republicans fucked up... that's what explains the 2006 and 2008 elections. He doesn't need to remind us and keep trying to make excuses for the admin's and congress' short comings. Growing a spine also means to take responsibility for continuing in it even if you "didn't start it", and putting your neck on the block by making tough calls that could backfire or be unpopular--like DADT, Gitmo, and realizing the Afghanistan is a waste of money and lives.

On this we do NOT agree!

About what?

I'm assuming you disagree because less complaining would make him more electable for 2012.

The only bullshit is the pathetic race card that is pulled every time there is ANY criticism of Obama.

He isn't being criticized for his color. He's being criticized for his stupid ass policies and his stupid ass statements like getting in the back of the bus!

I don't care what color you are, it was a stupid thing to say.

Just deal with it, and quit with the stupid race card.

It gets more worn and tired the more you liberals use it!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I rest my case.

Your being pretty stupid, Maggie.

It's like....Maggie beats her dog, but she always denies it. :cuckoo:

Wait a minute!

It's "closet racism" to note what hypocrisy it is for Obama to lecture others to get in the back of the bus????????

Bus? What bus?

He was referring to the back of the car. Where most children go.

I don't even think they should be there.

On this we do NOT agree!

About what?

I'm assuming you disagree because less complaining would make him more electable for 2012.

No, I disagree on Gitmo and thinking Afghanistan is a waste of money. If anything is a waste of money it is not prosecuting the war like he should.

The only problem both Bush and Obama have is trying to fight wars with political correctness.

If we had fought both Iraq and Aghanistan like we did in WWII, not only would these wars be long over, we have more Time life pictures in Time Square of sailors kissing nurses.

PC tactics is what is killing our soldiers and not enough terrorists.

<snip because it does not apply>

I am talking about your closet racists who are infuriated a black man told GOP members to get at the back of the bus, which is quite droll as well as amusing.

<snip because it does not apply>

I am talking about your closet racists who are infuriated a black man told GOP members to get at the back of the bus, which is quite droll as well as amusing.

Right right right.

When you can't defend your president, fall back to utter calumny.

So anyone who notes what obvious racial politics Obama is sinking to must be a "closet racist" himself.

It's about as lame as anyone against gay marriage etc must be a closet homosexual.

It's about as lame and obviously as pathetic.

I know you will snip this as well, because you obviously can't refute it!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

On this we do NOT agree!

About what?

No, I disagree on Gitmo and thinking Afghanistan is a waste of money. If anything is a waste of money it is not prosecuting the war like he should.

The only problem both Bush and Obama have is trying to fight wars with political correctness.

If we had fought both Iraq and Aghanistan like we did in WWII, not only would these wars be long over, we have more Time life pictures in Time Square of sailors kissing nurses.

Afghanistan and WW2 are fundamentally different. I have no idea what "fighting wars with political correctness" even means. If you're alluding to Hiroshima and Nagasaki, we can't nuke Kabul in the hopes that the Taliban will then sign a formal treaty with us and al-Qaeda will just go away like the kamikaze pilots. It doesn't work like that.

I thought Tea Party people were against the nation-building ideals of neo-conservatism?

Wait a minute!

Bus? What bus?

Obama knew exactly what he was saying, and he knew you guys would give him cover.

It's pretty obvious he knew what "in the back" would mean to everyone, and I'm sure his audience took the point immediately.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

About what?

Afghanistan and WW2 are fundamentally different. I have no idea what "fighting wars with political correctness" even means. If you're alluding to Hiroshima and Nagasaki, we can't nuke Kabul in the hopes that the Taliban will then sign a formal treaty with us and al-Qaeda will just go away like the kamikaze pilots. It doesn't work like that.

I thought Tea Party people were against the nation-building ideals of neo-conservatism?

Then you thought wrong. I am NOT Ron Paul or Pat Buchanan.

And it's not nation building we are dealing with here, we are fighting terrorism.

What part of 9/11 did you miss?

And I am not talking about nukes either, unless Iran gets the bomb.

But in WWII, we would have not allowed the enemy to hide in churches and mosques and hide behind civilians. We would have routed them out. If civilians got killed, that was the unfortunate tides of war. It's what makes war something to avoid unless necessary.

Just as Pearl Habor made it necessary so did 9/11.

The only reason we were only involved in WWII for three years, while we have been involved in the War on Terror for nine is the PC tactics being forced on the military. The enemy is allowed to hide, regroup and fight again. In WWII, they would have not been allowed such tactics. We would have wiped them out.

It is my contention more civilians get killed by drawing out the war, than would be killed by an all out offensive that would wipe out the enemy once and for all.

Just as in Vietnam, there are too many politicians fighting the war, and not enough generals. As in WWII, the politicians need to butt out and let the generals fight it.

And if we had listened to Patton, we would not have had the Cold War and Eastern Europe would not have had to live 40+ years with death, starvation, torture and oppression. Damn FDR and his Yalta agreement.

;)

Last edited:
You mean one that isn't treated like an Uncle Tom like Clarence Thomas by supposedly "un-racist" liberals???????

Shall we recall how liberals treated Condi Rice???? Yeah! Liberals are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo non racist! Hypocrites!

oliphant_rice.gif
danziger_rice.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Those aren't racist cartoons. Duh...

Of COURSE THEY AREN'T RACIST! It's ONLY RACIST when Republicans do it right???????????

You are aware the one on the left is an allusion to Gone with the Wind and "I don't know nothing about birthin' no babies?" You do know that right? Of course you don't!

Thank you for proving what an unmitigated hypocrite you are. You so lose!

All I can say is you are one uneducated idiot. The cartoons are meant to imply that Condi Rice knew NOTHING about WMD and/or a "war" on terror. And she didn't. Her expertise was in cold war strategies, but the implication in the first cartoon is that Bush wanted to promote her from a lower position she had held under Poppy Bush. Did you just enter the political fray last year, honey?

The only bullshit is the pathetic race card that is pulled every time there is ANY criticism of Obama.

He isn't being criticized for his color. He's being criticized for his stupid ass policies and his stupid ass statements like getting in the back of the bus!

I don't care what color you are, it was a stupid thing to say.

Just deal with it, and quit with the stupid race card.

It gets more worn and tired the more you liberals use it!

I rest my case.

Do you get this!

It's racism to laugh at the charge of racism.

No matter WHAT you say to these idiots they are going to claim it's racism! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

YCR20090912.jpg

He said/she said. What crap. OF COURSE there will be a certain group (of African-Americans, duh) who will see racism everywhere, but I defy you to prove that most of us, as opposition to the fucking nonsense you post, throw around the "racism" accusation as freely as you do.

Wait a minute!

Bus? What bus?

Obama knew exactly what he was saying, and he knew you guys would give him cover.

It's pretty obvious he knew what "in the back" would mean to everyone, and I'm sure his audience took the point immediately.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He sure did. He basically still thinks he can "work" with conservatives.

That's just basically impossible.

Shall we recall how his Justice Dept behaves?

black-panther-voter-intimidation.jpg

You know that particular photograph can only get posted so many times when it becomes irrelevant. You people never catch on to such things. Isn't it time to drag out Obama's 57-state comment? That one always catches the attention of the rest of The Stupids.

Yeah, it's sooooooooooooooooooooooo unfair to bring up REAL INSTANCES OF RACISM from Obama!

You need a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulence now?

Like if this was Bush you would have any problem brining it up?

But it's soooooooooooooo unfair to bring it up with Obama?

You so lose!

Thanks for playing!

Liberals would need to make me up, eh?

Oh grow up, you insignificant piece of shit. Get back to me when you graduate from sixth grade.

Forum List

Back