obama resists the urge to defect

The left are going to be shocked this November when they are heavily defeated. They will be left wondering why people voted differently in private than when publicly polled. Funny it will be.

Except it never works that way. Usually, the pollsters get it about right.

Yeah, usually, but you can see why many might feel compelled or pressured to lie when polled, right? Wait, you'll see. Many are afraid to publicly switchover for fear of being branded all those things they had called the right, from racist to fascist. But trust me, commies and dear leaders scare them even more, thus they lie . . in public. And just in case, I'm confident the back-up plan will work for sure (all I need are those two volunteers, LOL).

By 2020, Hispanics will turn Texas and Arizona into Blue states, and the GOP will never win another presidential election after that.

Again, that is what you far-far-far left idiots are praying for. Again you will be disappointed.

No, guy, it's demographics, not a matter of what I "pray" for. I don't "pray" for anything because there is no magic man in the sky granting wishes.

Here's the problem. Republicans had a simple choice. The Hispanic Population was growing due to immigration (legal and otherwise). they could have done one of two things.

1) Show Hispanics they were on their side by backing common sense immigration reform.

2) Appeal to the racism of Bubba Rednecks whose real complaint ought to be with the rich people who were hiring illegals or moving the good paying jobs to places like Mexico.

Now, if you put the choice like that, only a complete retard would think Option 2 would be a good way to win people over. But that's exactly what the GOP did.

Stay tuned, fraud. Your far-far-far left prayers will go unanswered and you will need to go back to your masters for new talking points.

OK, fellows, on 20Jan16 you can celebrate President Obama leaving office.

Never make it to 2016 or 2017. His impeachment will take place long before that.
Obama's attempting to surrender the United States to whomever
Overriding the decision of the Supreme Court and attempting to institute Obamacare, doing an end run around, in spite of the Court's decision.
Arbitrarily suspending the Constitution and its protections.
Waging outright physical war on people he deems as his enemies on the territory of the United States.
As Mr Carville explained. Mr Obama may gain re election, but he will have to run a campaign so extreme, so divisive, that the United States will be impossible to govern.
Witness Al Sharpton and Jessee Jackson in Florida responding to Obama's tugs on their puppet strings. Multiply them one thousand times over.
Mr Obama put out an entreaty the other day explaining that for every $32,000 in donations he receives, the campaign can field another canvasser to go door to door encouraging people to vote for him. Imagine the situation come November 5 next when most canvassors have been greeted by a shotgun blast to the chest at the doorway instead of a handshake.

Last edited:
The left are going to be shocked this November when they are heavily defeated. They will be left wondering why people voted differently in private than when publicly polled. Funny it will be.

Except it never works that way. Usually, the pollsters get it about right.

Yeah, usually, but you can see why many might feel compelled or pressured to lie when polled, right? Wait, you'll see. Many are afraid to publicly switchover for fear of being branded all those things they had called the right, from racist to fascist. But trust me, commies and dear leaders scare them even more, thus they lie . . in public. And just in case, I'm confident the back-up plan will work for sure (all I need are those two volunteers, LOL).

Well, when you talk about "commies", you really don't have much credibility...

I mean, for a Commie, Obama's making a pretty poor showing of it, saving huge corporations from themselves. The rich have actually done pretty good on Obama's watch. Just look at the Dow.

Why would anyone lie to when polled? It's not like they are taking names or anything.

Obama will win because Romney is an awful person who even Republicans don't really like. A GOOD candidate would probably make this competitive, but the Republicans decided to go with the Weird Mormon Robot.

Again, that is what you far-far-far left idiots are praying for. Again you will be disappointed.

No, guy, it's demographics, not a matter of what I "pray" for. I don't "pray" for anything because there is no magic man in the sky granting wishes.

Here's the problem. Republicans had a simple choice. The Hispanic Population was growing due to immigration (legal and otherwise). they could have done one of two things.

1) Show Hispanics they were on their side by backing common sense immigration reform.

2) Appeal to the racism of Bubba Rednecks whose real complaint ought to be with the rich people who were hiring illegals or moving the good paying jobs to places like Mexico.

Now, if you put the choice like that, only a complete retard would think Option 2 would be a good way to win people over. But that's exactly what the GOP did.

Stay tuned, fraud. Your far-far-far left prayers will go unanswered and you will need to go back to your masters for new talking points.

Uh, no, not really.

Hey, guy you can scream all day about how I'm not getting behind your weird mormon robot, but I told you day one, it was a horrible idea.

And now Obama's leading Romney by double digits in one poll.

There simply aren't enough angry White People to vote Obama out. And a lot of them hate Mormons as much as they hate blacks.

Uh, no, not really.

Hey, guy you can scream all day about how I'm not getting behind your weird mormon robot, but I told you day one, it was a horrible idea.

There simply aren't enough angry White People to vote Obama out. And a lot of them hate Mormons as much as they hate blacks.

You can keep right on making this about a mans religion or you can admit that Obama was a poor choice in 08 and an even worse choice in 12......

Thinking people can look at his record of lies and slow recovery and figure it out.......

You can keep right on making this about a mans religion or you can admit that Obama was a poor choice in 08 and an even worse choice in 12......

Thinking people can look at his record of lies and slow recovery and figure it out.......

Didn't vote for Obama in 2008.

As far as I'm concerned, once I found out Romney was a Mormon, taht discussion is over. I'll do whatever I have to keep the creepy ass LDS cult from taking over my country.

Even voting for Obama, the first time I've ever voted for a Democrat.

As far as I'm concerned, once I found out Romney was a Mormon, taht discussion is over. I'll do whatever I have to keep the creepy ass LDS cult from taking over my country.

Just find that hard to believe........

By 2020, Hispanics will turn Texas and Arizona into Blue states, and the GOP will never win another presidential election after that.

First you assume that Hispanics march in lockstep. They don't. Our governor is Hispanic and is a Republican. Our two remaining Democratic congressmen and one Democratic senator will be in a fight for their political lives come November and are as likely be defeated by GOP Hispanic Republicans as not. Of the many Hispanics in my family, all but one who live here in New Mexico, I think two are left of center and likely to vote Democratic. All the rest are Republicans. New Mexico is one of the most heavily Hispanic states in the nation and yet it is always a battleground state, sometimes red, sometimes blue.

Isn't it curious that you blame the GOP for not backing common sense immigration reform but not the Democrats who had every chance to pass it for four years and still could introduce it and have not? They wouldn't have had any resistance from GWB who was very left of center in his immigration policies or Barack Obama. Still no bill was put out there.

But it is the GOP's fault we don't have immigration reform? And you don't give Hispanics credit for being able to see and think about that too?

I don't see November necessarily being a GOP landslide come November as some of my friends do. All it takes is a well organized and engineered "late October surprise" to swing an election and Obama has the media in his pocket to pull that off.

But I also have hope in the human instinct to do the right thing. And the right thing is not re-electing Barack Obama.

Uh, no, not really.

Trying to play the race card already, bigot?

You lying sack of crap. You are a dyed in the wool lefty and everyone who has read your far left nonsense here knows it. Topping it off with vile bigotry certainly fits the leftist bill.

But you probably find it easy to believe that Obama was born in Kenya.

I will admit, that my disillusionment with the GOP goes beyond Romney. They are the party of the people who lay you off, at the end of the day. Still, I was willing to consider Perry, Gingrich or Santorum over Obama.

But I really, really hate Mitt Romney.

Frankly, the GOP is the party of people who think that we should all be happy slaving away so a few rich assholes could own polo ponies and the Democrats are the party of people who think that we should all go on welfare. Neither party really represents where I am at, a Workin' Joe who just wants to do a job for a fair salary, without people screwing with him unnecessarily.

I don't ask much. And once upon a time, both parties kind of got it. From about FDR to Maybe up to Reagan, both parties got that we need a middle class with middle class salaries and middle class lifestyles to make this country work.

Today. Not so much.

You lying sack of crap. You are a dyed in the wool lefty and everyone who has read your far left nonsense here knows it. Topping it off with vile bigotry certainly fits the leftist bill.

Whatever, Captain Tourettes...

Hey, you morons are the ones who keep voting against your own economic interests, on the hope you'll get to do the pissing some day while you are being pissed on.

Trying to play the race card already, bigot?

Well, I call it the "Demographic Card", guy. But that's a big concept you probably don't understand.

Okay, let's try to explain it to you without you seeing red.

McCain won White People in 2008. Won them by 55-45%. But he lost blacks 4-96%. Hispanics 31%-69% and Asians 65-35%. Not white people put Obama over the top.

Incidently, he did worse than Bush in all categories. Bush got 58% of whites, 11% of blacks, and 44% of both Asians and Hispanics in 2004. Just enough to scrape by Kerry.

Now, a couple of reason why Mr. Whiter than White Bread Romney won't improve all that much on McCain's numbers. First, he's really demagogued the immigration issue trying to appeal to Bubba Rednecks like you. On top of that, his whacky and crazy cult didn't let blacks become full members until 1978(!) and they hold in their scriptures that dark skin is a curse from God.

So, really his only room for improvement is with white folks, but then you get to the fact a lot of them are evangelicals who think Mormons are heretics.

First you assume that Hispanics march in lockstep. They don't. Our governor is Hispanic and is a Republican. Our two remaining Democratic congressmen and one Democratic senator will be in a fight for their political lives come November and are as likely be defeated by GOP Hispanic Republicans as not. Of the many Hispanics in my family, all but one who live here in New Mexico, I think two are left of center and likely to vote Democratic. All the rest are Republicans. New Mexico is one of the most heavily Hispanic states in the nation and yet it is always a battleground state, sometimes red, sometimes blue.

Isn't it curious that you blame the GOP for not backing common sense immigration reform but not the Democrats who had every chance to pass it for four years and still could introduce it and have not? They wouldn't have had any resistance from GWB who was very left of center in his immigration policies or Barack Obama. Still no bill was put out there.

But it is the GOP's fault we don't have immigration reform? And you don't give Hispanics credit for being able to see and think about that too?

I don't see November necessarily being a GOP landslide come November as some of my friends do. All it takes is a well organized and engineered "late October surprise" to swing an election and Obama has the media in his pocket to pull that off.

But I also have hope in the human instinct to do the right thing. And the right thing is not re-electing Barack Obama.

Again, I don't assume they march in lockstep. I assume that they vote their own interests.

McCain still got 31% of the Hispanic vote. Right now, Romney is polling at 17% with Hispanics.

Obama's failure to get things done (although we couldn't get reform passed with 5% unemployment, much less 9%) doesn't take away from the fact that Romney demagogued the issue to beat first Perry and then Gingrich. People are going to remember that he oppossed college and the DREAM Act.

And then- one more time- his whacky cult thinks dark skin is a curse from God. You are going to hear a lot more about that stuff after he gets the nomination.

Now, I think Obama's been an awful president, but Romney would be a worse one.

I tried resisting the urge to post in this worthless thread, but I couldn't resist; the urge to make fun of your dumb ass was just too great.

Moron.

Again, I don't assume they march in lockstep. I assume that they vote their own interests.

McCain still got 31% of the Hispanic vote. Right now, Romney is polling at 17% with Hispanics.

Obama's failure to get things done (although we couldn't get reform passed with 5% unemployment, much less 9%) doesn't take away from the fact that Romney demagogued the issue to beat first Perry and then Gingrich. People are going to remember that he oppossed college and the DREAM Act.

And then- one more time- his whacky cult thinks dark skin is a curse from God. You are going to hear a lot more about that stuff after he gets the nomination.

Now, I think Obama's been an awful president, but Romney would be a worse one.

Nonsense. The Mormon Church embraced black people and removed all restrictions regarding all minority groups in 1978 and it now denounces all forms of racism. Working from memory here, but I know there are now black bishops in the LDS priesthood and something over a half million black people among its membership.

The Mormon Church desegregated along with a lot of other churches during that particular period. Perhaps you are old enough to rmember also in the late 70's when then President Jimmy Carter went back to his home church in Georgia to try to mediate a church fight over whether to admit blacks. That was a Southern Baptist congregation. There is no Southern Baptist congregation anywhere now that does not welcome all minorities with open arms and the same can be said for the LDS.

And I don't recall any criticism of President Carter then or now for being a very active member of a racist church.

Do I think Mormons a little wierd and outside of mainstream Christianity? Yes I do. Do I think Romney's faith to be a problem for a President of the USA? No I don't. And I am also a student of the Founders who were adament that there be no religious test for anybody serving in the government.

Romney has not been and is not now my first choice to be President. But I have no doubt that he will do his damndest to do good and do no harm. I believe he loves his country and has a proven track record of problem solving and getting things done. And because he has so much money, he won't be in it for the money either. I see that as a plus.

I can't credit the current occupant of the White House with any of those virtues. Romney would be so far superior to a Barack Obama that it is no contest.

By the way, as soon as I can compile a few more statistics, I will open a thread on the so-called 'vanishing middle class' in America. I hope you will participate in that discussion.

Last edited:

But you probably find it easy to believe that Obama was born in Kenya.

I will admit, that my disillusionment with the GOP goes beyond Romney. They are the party of the people who lay you off, at the end of the day. Still, I was willing to consider Perry, Gingrich or Santorum over Obama.

But I really, really hate Mitt Romney.

Frankly, the GOP is the party of people who think that we should all be happy slaving away so a few rich assholes could own polo ponies and the Democrats are the party of people who think that we should all go on welfare. Neither party really represents where I am at, a Workin' Joe who just wants to do a job for a fair salary, without people screwing with him unnecessarily.

I don't ask much. And once upon a time, both parties kind of got it. From about FDR to Maybe up to Reagan, both parties got that we need a middle class with middle class salaries and middle class lifestyles to make this country work.

Today. Not so much.

You really haven't read much have you?

And you haven't a clue as to the parties either.....

Keep drinking that kool-aide.........

Forum List

Back