Dissent is Patriotic: Remembering the Hypocrisy of the Left

Google

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2011
When ENRON went belly up Air America host Randi Rhodes, along with New York Time's Paul Krugman and the entire Congressional Black Caucus desperately attempted to draw any and all connections to the Bush administration. In reality the only connection ENRON had to Bush was they were both from Texas.

Solyndra received $528 million in government loans over the objections of federal budget analysts, pushed by a U.S. Department of Energy employee who was one of Obama's top fundraisers. Solyndra goes bankrupt shortly after receiving half a billion in tax payer money.

Those same mental midgets that screamed Bush be held responsible for ENRON, who lost money from its' own shareholders and employees, are completely silent now.

During the Bush administration Nancy Pelosi blamed Bush and his "oilmen" for high gas prices. Again, armed only with ignorance and sheer emotion, Democrats decried the Bush administration for gas prices and the economic hardship it placed on millions of Americans. People couldn't afford food because Bush was intentionally driving gas prices up.

Fast forward to present and those same people are telling us the president has nothing to do with the price of gasoline. Even though Obama and his energy secretary both are on record saying they want gas prices to increase to Europe's level, now they are blameless.

Dissent was once praised as quintessentially American, as patriotic as baseball and apple pie. Now these hypocrites call those that are dissenting "fear mongers" (Harry Reid) "overwhelming portion...are racists" (Jimmy Carter) or wanting to "see black people hanging in trees" (Representative and member of the Congressional Black Caucus Andre Carson) or are "terrorists" (Vice President Biden).

These people have the memory of a goldfish, or are just so overwhelmed by hate that it blinds them to their hypocrisy.

So your point is that the left are the biggest bunch of fucking hypocrites ever to walk the planet? That would be a no brainer.
The left has been wrong about every single issue since the Vietnam war. Probably earlier than that.

Dissent is not a shield against criticism. That goes both ways.

Dissenting against an unfair government is always patriotic, but liberals are party followers, (except for a few).

They only think they are patriotic when they team isn't committing the foul and Republicans cheer on.

What is that supposed to mean, that the left isn't a gain of congenital hypocrites?

It means I support peaceful dissent from all sides, but I'm still going to call you an idiot when you do idiotic things. I'm not going to wish for your peaceful dissent to be curbed by placing you in "free speech zones".

What is that supposed to mean, that the left isn't a gain of congenital hypocrites?

It means I support peaceful dissent from all sides, but I'm still going to call you an idiot when you do idiotic things. I'm not going to wish for your peaceful dissent to be curbed by placing you in "free speech zones".

Oops...fucking hypocrites.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQkkj0SWuKE]Rahm's Free Speech Zones, Teen Arrested for Being a 50yo, Cops Steal $30K from Church (2012-01-09) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQkkj0SWuKE]Rahm's Free Speech Zones, Teen Arrested for Being a 50yo, Cops Steal $30K from Church (2012-01-09) - YouTube[/ame]

I'm sorry, am I Rahm Emmanuel? I just said I do not support free speech zones.

I believe that you were defending yourself against Birprats attacks. I suppose you initially supported Obama, who go to guy, was Rahm.

Prove me wrong. Who did you support in the 2008 election?

I believe that you were defending yourself against Birprats attacks. I suppose you initially supported Obama, who go to guy, was Rahm.

Prove me wrong. Who did you support in the 2008 election?

I voted for and supported Obama, of course.

What the hell does that have to do with anything? You do realize that voting for a candidate is not a contract of support for all actions by said candidate or their team, either current or former, correct?

I *JUST* fucking told you that I do not support free speech zones, and here you are being willfully ignorant.

I voted for and supported Obama, of course.

What the hell does that have to do with anything? You do realize that voting for a candidate is not a contract of support for all actions by said candidate or their team, either current or former, correct?

I *JUST* fucking told you that I do not support free speech zones, and here you are being willfully ignorant.

So, I assume that you are not going to vote for him again in 2012. After all, how could anyone with a conscience support the most opaque President in history who has issued a war against whistleblowers.

However, I am sure that you are not a man of conscience, but a man of gymnastics and will validate your vote somehow while declaring your love for free speech and transparency.

p.s. You correctly picked your avatar. You are a cow. You are a herd animal who cannot think for themselves.

The question here is whether you defend the hypocisy of Democrats like Nazi Pelosi an Harry Reid, no ttheir right to be hypocrites.

We all have the right to behave like perfect jackasses.

This intellectual content of posts on this board is seriously going down the shitter.

Partisans taunts like this thread's are truly a forking waste of ASCII.

Forum List

Back