Dick Cheney has heart transplant

Shit....I didn't know he had a heart.

I learn something new everyday.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FU6SWQMX3U]Heart of a Human[/ame]

He's quite the prick isn't he. I'll bet that heart was taken from an anoconda.

Bwahahaha....Rightwingers negged me for believing that Cheney has a heart...

Rethughs are sad little creatures who believe in unwanted wars and killing unnecessary lives over fabricated lies and manipulations, all while they believe that they are charitable.

Fucking pathetic. No wonder people voted for Dems, even thought they are pathetic. However, thank god we have heartless SOB and neocon warmongers out of office.

Wtfffff

dick cheney had a heart????????:d

This is obviously what Republicans think, despite his lies and atrocious policies that led to the death of thousands of Americans.

These sick bastards somehow are grateful for the death and destruction laid in Cheney's wake. They are some of the most disturbing people who ever graced this Earth.

Someome else died because Cheney at 72 was allowed on a trransplant list.

most are cut off at 60.

Bwahahaha....Rightwingers negged me for believing that Cheney has a heart...

Rethughs are sad little creatures who believe in unwanted wars and killing unnecessary lives over fabricated lies and manipulations, all while they believe that they are charitable.

Fucking pathetic. No wonder people voted for Dems, even thought they are pathetic. However, thank god we have heartless SOB and neocon warmongers out of office.

Rightwinger is a little bitch, slap him back.

I heard he tore the heart out of the south American child he purchased for this very purpose with his bare hands.

Forum List

Back