Obama resents our military...Proof!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
This criticizer-in-chief.. who helped the terrorists kill 3,000 more US troops and 100,000s of Iraqis and here is how...
Illustration..
Assume you are getting ready to kick a game winning field goal in front of 100,000 people and millions of viewers.
NOW EVERYONE including YOUR cheerleaders, your team's fans, EVERYONE BOOING YOU! Praying you miss. How would you feel?
More importantly how would your opponents feel? Would they cheer you or what your fans were doing ??

NOW take this to this statement made in Nashua, NH, Monday,Aug 14, 2007
Obama said that we’re..... air raiding villages and killing civilians..."
?Air-raiding villages and killing civilians? - ABC News
NOW I've taken this quote OUT of context. I admit it!

But so would the terrorists! They would clip and parse these words and that goes to show how either:

1) How totally inept this idiot was in making such stupid comments that COULD be taken out of context or

2) He really hates the military..
Proof 1.
"Look, it’s an all volunteer force,” Obama complained. “Nobody made these guys go to war.
They had to have known and accepted the risks. Now they whine about bearing the costs of their choice? It doesn’t compute..”
“I thought these were people who were proud to sacrifice for their country, “Obama continued
“I wasn’t asking for blood, just money. With the country facing the worst financial crisis in its history,
I’d have thought that the patriotic thing to do would be to try to help reduce the nation’s deficit."
http://www.realverse.com/why-does-obama-hate-our-military/

Proof 2.
Under Obama’s plan, healthcare would increase for US military personnel by 345% over 5 years!
Oh, but Obama is pleased to announce that unionized defense workers would see no increase in premiums!
http://angrywhitedude.com/2012/02/o...ry-with-health-care-cuts/#ryHIdkMyXq9gmYLG.99

Proof 3.
When the McChrystal plan for Afghanistan leaked to The Washington Post’s Bob Woodward, according to the memoir,
the president raged to Gates, asking, “Is it a lack of respect for me?… Do they resent that I never served in the military?
Do they think because I’m young that I don’t see what they’re doing?”

Proof 4.
Retired Army Lieutenant General William G. Boykin, has informed World Net Daily news that President Obama vehemently disagrees with or even downright dislikes the U.S. military.

“Over the past three years,” he confided, “it is unprecedented for the number of four-star generals to be relieved of duty, and not necessarily relieved for cause. I believe there is a purging of the military. The problem is worse than we have ever seen.”

Retired Army Major General Patrick Brady, a Medal of Honor recipient, agrees:

“There is no doubt he is intent on emasculating the military and will fire anyone who disagrees with him [over anything]: homosexuals, women in foxholes, the Obama sequester.”

And a third unnamed source explained, “They are purging everyone, and if you want to keep your job, just keep your mouth shut.”
Words From the Right: Retired Army Leaders Agree: Obama Hates Our Military

Healthmyths, proudly spreading gross misinformation since 2011.....

Vandalshandle disprove what I wrote?
You note I provided the links for all the comments made?
YOU on the other hand make no sense.
Where is the "misinformation"?

The White House chief of staff says President Barack Obama is “madder than hell” about reports of treatment delays at veterans’ hospitals across the country."
WHY???
According to Obama veterans KNEW what they were in for!
"Look, it’s an all volunteer force,” Obama complained. “Nobody made these guys go to war.
They had to have known and accepted the risks. Now they whine about bearing the costs of their choice? It doesn’t compute..”
“I thought these were people who were proud to sacrifice for their country, “Obama continued
“I wasn’t asking for blood, just money. With the country facing the worst financial crisis in its history,
I’d have thought that the patriotic thing to do would be to try to help reduce the nation’s deficit."
http://www.realverse.com/why-does-obama-hate-our-military/

Vandalshandle... I apologize!
This statement attributed to Obama was a lie!

:"Look, it’s an all volunteer force,” Obama complained. “Nobody made these guys go to war.
Why does Obama Hate our Military? | Real Verse

Snopes debunked it and I apologize for using it.
snopes.com: Barack Obama on Veterans' Health Insurance

Vandalshandle... I apologize!
This statement attributed to Obama was a lie!

:"Look, it’s an all volunteer force,” Obama complained. “Nobody made these guys go to war.
Why does Obama Hate our Military? | Real Verse

Snopes debunked it and I apologize for using it.
snopes.com: Barack Obama on Veterans' Health Insurance

Accepted.

Forum List

Back