Obama repealed this 1948 act so he could flood our media with endless propaganda…

Well FJB is on Tic-Toc now so it must be OK.
It must have taken a day to record the Super bowl message with several questions and fast return quips. You could see the stoppages and restarts of the video.

Obama was raised as a Communist. Communists know the importance of propaganda. I am sure this did not go unnoticed but no one said a fucking thing.

He wasn’t just about making policy changes; he was on a mission to infiltrate every corner of our sacred institutions and flip them inside out for his—and their—advantage. Just look what he did by weaponizing the intel community, churches, health care, and so much more. But if you think Obama had nothing to do with the wild turn our media took, guess again. Obama had a hand in turning our media into a progressive propaganda machine.

How did he do it? Well, back in 2013, he made a move to ditch the Smith-Mundt Act, basically rolling out the red carpet for propaganda in our national media. This wasn’t just a small change; it was a game changer for how stories are told and sold to us to this day.

When Tucker Carlson and Vladimir Putin got together for that viral interview, they actually discussed how US propaganda got so incredibly strong.

Obama is the worst thing that ever happened to this country.

Funny to hear Tucker and Putin complaining about Propaganda…. So you see the irony?

Here’s some seasoning for your OP

A president cannot repeal a law passed by Congress and signed by one of his predecessors. He has to sign a Bill passed by Congress, like a National Defense Bill of such-in-such year......

I was wondering how long it would take before someone informed the OP that Presidents can't repeal laws.

Thanks.

WW

You states that Obama repealed a law.

I'm asking your to support your statement, not for you to babble.

Come on man, just show us what law Obama repealed.

WW
Is our news propaganda? You bet it is. The law was repealed for all intents and purposes. I am sorry you do not like the phrasing.

I've been saying since I joined this board. Obama is the root cause of the downturn and division of America since 2010.
From Camelot in a Direct Line to Kamala

He's just a relay runner. The decline has been going on since the election of 1960. You probably also think that Islamic terrorism has only been going on since 9/11. Americans are trained to ignore everything until it whacks them in the face.

From Camelot in a Direct Line to Kamala

He's just a relay runner. The decline has been going on since the election of 1960. You probably also think that Islamic terrorism has only been going on since 9/11. Americans are trained to ignore everything until it whacks them in the face.
No he is not. He was the Marxist Transformer that changed the trajectory of the country to DOWN.

Obama was raised as a Communist. Communists know the importance of propaganda. I am sure this did not go unnoticed but no one said a fucking thing.

He wasn’t just about making policy changes; he was on a mission to infiltrate every corner of our sacred institutions and flip them inside out for his—and their—advantage. Just look what he did by weaponizing the intel community, churches, health care, and so much more. But if you think Obama had nothing to do with the wild turn our media took, guess again. Obama had a hand in turning our media into a progressive propaganda machine.

How did he do it? Well, back in 2013, he made a move to ditch the Smith-Mundt Act, basically rolling out the red carpet for propaganda in our national media. This wasn’t just a small change; it was a game changer for how stories are told and sold to us to this day.

When Tucker Carlson and Vladimir Putin got together for that viral interview, they actually discussed how US propaganda got so incredibly strong.

Obama is the worst thing that ever happened to this country.

The only reason why the Kenyan Cocksucker got near the WH was because of the worst traitor in US history, his predecessor, W.

W completely changed the GOP. The GOP before W was fiscally conservative and patriotic to America. Since W was sworn in, US federal debt has increased 6 fold, and we are still involved in war in the Middle East over Zionist Fascist fraud, lies, and hate hoaxes. If W had been a fiscal conservative and patriotic to America like Gingrich and Reagan, homO never gets near the WH...

Forum List

Back