obama repays Ohio for its votes!

It was a blatant and sorry attempt to cast aspersions on a government that's actually doing something on a positive line to keep costs down.

rw's bitch when the government helps the needy and they bitch when they don't.

Its just one of those rw's things. You know. Like their constant LIES.

Aren't cuts what the Republicans want? Sounds like Obama is compromising. Can we expect anything from Boehner? Ball's in his court now. Fail and the people will punish the Republicans worse in '14 than they did last week.

It was a blatant and sorry attempt to cast aspersions on a government that's actually doing something on a positive line to keep costs down.

:lmao:

Poor things, they just don't get it.

so far.. the only ones i see whining.... are the lefties.

:clap:

better obama then a republican.

... Wut? :confused:

How hard is it to understand.

i am all for cutting entitlements..... to the bones and then just a bit deeper. Its called balancing the budget.

If a republican does it, or if it were to happen with a republican president.... the libs will cry. You should be cheering obama for this!

Did you think i would cry that obama is doing it? I hope he cuts forces entitlement cuts across the board.

An, I see where the confusion is. You think Obama is "doing something" when in fact, nothing has changed.

K then.

Aren't cuts what the Republicans want? Sounds like Obama is compromising. Can we expect anything from Boehner? Ball's in his court now. Fail and the people will punish the Republicans worse in '14 than they did last week.

did you see me complaining?

hell if it keeps it up... ill vote for him 2016!

LOL

Hey, do you figure they knew Obama was going to screw his Ohio voters 6 days ago and just didn't get around to announcing it before the election?

:clap:

better obama then a republican.

... Wut? :confused:

How hard is it to understand.

i am all for cutting entitlements..... to the bones and then just a bit deeper. Its called balancing the budget.

If a republican does it, or if it were to happen with a republican president.... the libs will cry. You should be cheering obama for this!

Did you think i would cry that obama is doing it? I hope he cuts forces entitlement cuts across the board.

Almost... As we saw with GHW Bush and every other single term president we've had, it's always better to raise taxes in a lame duck session. There's a name for those with the honesty and guts to do the right thing in Washington: Single-Termer.

LOL

Hey, do you figure they knew Obama was going to screw his Ohio voters 6 days ago and just didn't get around to announcing it before the election?

never tell anyone you are going to take their cookies...... they will revolt!

OMG, that post of Amy's is the funniest I have seen all day :lmao:

She does it with such a straight face!

:lmao::lmao:

Nothing funny about the way the Republicans will be punished at the polls in '14, if they don't get off their duffs and do what's right to get us out the deficit situation. Obama's showing you he cam make cuts. Can the Republicans act in good faith and do their part?

Yes, midterms are always a SWELL thing for a second term incumbent.

Rolling on the floor. Laughing my ass off at you.

Exactly and that's the point. No matter what Obama does, the right wingers are going to piss and moan.

so far.. the only ones i see whining.... are the lefties.

Whining about what? We won. Just wait until Obama appoints two new Supreme Court Justices.

Forum List

Back