obama repays Ohio for its votes!

Lolz this is funny, don't you right wingers say webare to entitled as a country? Lol guess not.

By cutting their benefits.

Ohioans

Ohio families receiving food stamps could get an unwelcome surprise come January: $50 less every month in assistance.

For the 869,000 households enrolled in the program for the poorest Ohioans, that could amount to about $520 million annually out of the grocery budgets.

Because of the way the federal government calculates utility expenses for people receiving the benefit, a mild winter nationwide last year, and a lower price for natural gas, many families could experience a significant cut in aid, those familiar with the program say.

Recipients should get a letter from the state Department of Job and Family Services this month explaining the change, said Ben Johnson, a spokesman for the agency.

Meanwhile, food banks and others that distribute food assistance are bracing for increased demand.

This is what happens when you turn your ability to take care of yourself over to the government. It gives and takes at whim.

:clap:

better obama then a republican.

... Wut? :confused:

These cuts don't sound unreasonable.

The right wing mind is hilarious isn't it?

Right wingers bitch that too many people are on food stamps.

Ohio's system that they use to equate their food stamps ties into their heating benefits and due to the mild winter we had last year reflects a drop in all the benefits people will get.

From there the right wingers bitch and moan that "Obama dun dar gunna cut yurr food stamps!!" "rabble rabble rabble!"

I don't see a right winger in this thread that isn't cool with the cuts. Loser :tongue:

Come on right wingers, keep preaching this stuff. Tell every minority you see about the free stuff. Say it loud and long, it will help you in 2014.

Ohio's system that they use to equate their food stamps ties into their heating benefits and due to the mild winter we had last year reflects a drop in all the benefits people will get.

From there the right wingers bitch and moan that "Obama dun dar gunna cut yurr food stamps!!" "rabble rabble rabble!"

Damn are you stupid or what? I give you a link and you try to spin it. Try to blame the republicans in Columbus... Sorry but you can't hide the truth......

"Because of the way the federal government calculates utility expenses for people receiving the benefit, a mild winter nationwide last year, and a lower price for natural gas, many families could experience a significant cut in aid, those familiar with the program say."

Toledo Blade

Nothing about the program has changed.

No one actually cut anything.

This has been the law for a long time, harsh winters=more aid, mild winters=less aid.

So Obama can't really be "blamed" or "get credit for anything.

:lmao:

Damn are you stupid or what? I give you a link and you try to spin it. Try to blame the republicans in Columbus... Sorry but you can't hide the truth......

"Because of the way the federal government calculates utility expenses for people receiving the benefit, a mild winter nationwide last year, and a lower price for natural gas, many families could experience a significant cut in aid, those familiar with the program say."

Toledo Blade

Eat a bag of Obama dicks you stupid bitch.

Which one is it, you right wingers pissing and moaning that too many people are on food stamps, or pissing and moaning that people's food stamps in Ohio are going down? I'll answer that, you'll bitch either way.

By cutting their benefits.

Ohioans

Ohio families receiving food stamps could get an unwelcome surprise come January: $50 less every month in assistance.

For the 869,000 households enrolled in the program for the poorest Ohioans, that could amount to about $520 million annually out of the grocery budgets.

Because of the way the federal government calculates utility expenses for people receiving the benefit, a mild winter nationwide last year, and a lower price for natural gas, many families could experience a significant cut in aid, those familiar with the program say.

Recipients should get a letter from the state Department of Job and Family Services this month explaining the change, said Ben Johnson, a spokesman for the agency.

Meanwhile, food banks and others that distribute food assistance are bracing for increased demand.

This is what happens when you turn your ability to take care of yourself over to the government. It gives and takes at whim.

:clap:

better obama then a republican.

... Wut? :confused:

How hard is it to understand.

i am all for cutting entitlements..... to the bones and then just a bit deeper. Its called balancing the budget.

If a republican does it, or if it were to happen with a republican president.... the libs will cry. You should be cheering obama for this!

Did you think i would cry that obama is doing it? I hope he cuts forces entitlement cuts across the board.

Toledo Blade

Eat a bag of Obama dicks you stupid bitch.

Which one is it, you right wingers pissing and moaning that too many people are on food stamps, or pissing and moaning that people's food stamps in Ohio are going down? I'll answer that, you'll bitch either way.

You get negged for talking to Ollie that way, you creep.

Ollies point is that Ohioans that voted for their messiah, will wish they had not, because they voted for him for the entitlements. He lives in Ohio and knows, as do I

I for one am all for the cuts

I don't see a right winger in this thread that isn't cool with the cuts. Loser :tongue:

Really? Isn't that the point of the OP? It was a blatant and sorry attempt to cast aspersions on a government that's actually doing something on a positive line to keep costs down. Not that I truly agree with the way they do it - but no one brought THAT up...

You fools are so intent on Republican/Democrat liberal/conservative labels that you completely miss the arguments and information passes right by you unnoticed.

Case in point: Ohio has mild winters sometimes, and brutal winters other times. Does it REALLY make sense to downwardly adjust this year's benefits because of last year's heating costs? What happens to those folks if this year is one of the coldest on record?

Real cool the way you added your LIE to the op's LIE.

That way, you get more LIES per thread.

If either of you had bothered to actually READ the article (or read facts about the nonexistent "ObamaPhone), you would know that you're lying. You should hurry to send these two LIES to every dumb jerk on your email address book.

GAWD, its really no fucking wonder that you numbnuts lost.

Forum List

Back