obama repays Ohio for its votes!

She does it with such a straight face!

:lmao::lmao:

Nothing funny about the way the Republicans will be punished at the polls in '14, if they don't get off their duffs and do what's right to get us out the deficit situation. Obama's showing you he cam make cuts. Can the Republicans act in good faith and do their part?

Yes, midterms are always a SWELL thing for a second term incumbent.

Rolling on the floor. Laughing my ass off at you.

We making predictions again? You think you'd have learned your lesson! :cool:

Nothing funny about the way the Republicans will be punished at the polls in '14, if they don't get off their duffs and do what's right to get us out the deficit situation. Obama's showing you he cam make cuts. Can the Republicans act in good faith and do their part?

Yes, midterms are always a SWELL thing for a second term incumbent.

Rolling on the floor. Laughing my ass off at you.

We making predictions again? You think you'd have learned your lesson! :cool:

You made the prediction, moron.

You know nothing about how the midterms go for a second term incumbent, do you?

LOL

The right wing mind is hilarious isn't it?

Right wingers bitch that too many people are on food stamps.

Ohio's system that they use to equate their food stamps ties into their heating benefits and due to the mild winter we had last year reflects a drop in all the benefits people will get.

From there the right wingers bitch and moan that "Obama dun dar gunna cut yurr food stamps!!" "rabble rabble rabble!"

I don't see a right winger in this thread that isn't cool with the cuts. Loser :tongue:

Really? Isn't that the point of the OP? It was a blatant and sorry attempt to cast aspersions on a government that's actually doing something on a positive line to keep costs down. Not that I truly agree with the way they do it - but no one brought THAT up...

You fools are so intent on Republican/Democrat liberal/conservative labels that you completely miss the arguments and information passes right by you unnoticed.

Case in point: Ohio has mild winters sometimes, and brutal winters other times. Does it REALLY make sense to downwardly adjust this year's benefits because of last year's heating costs? What happens to those folks if this year is one of the coldest on record?

They will go on a Government substance that pays their heating Bill. I forget what they call it but they always ask those of us who do pay their bill to donate to it also....

I don't see a right winger in this thread that isn't cool with the cuts. Loser :tongue:

Really? Isn't that the point of the OP? It was a blatant and sorry attempt to cast aspersions on a government that's actually doing something on a positive line to keep costs down. Not that I truly agree with the way they do it - but no one brought THAT up...

You fools are so intent on Republican/Democrat liberal/conservative labels that you completely miss the arguments and information passes right by you unnoticed.

Case in point: Ohio has mild winters sometimes, and brutal winters other times. Does it REALLY make sense to downwardly adjust this year's benefits because of last year's heating costs? What happens to those folks if this year is one of the coldest on record?

They will go on a Government substance that pays their heating Bill. I forget what they call it but they always ask those of us who do pay their bill to donate to it also....

This is also the way the obama phone gets paid for. We who pay for our service, has a charge that goes for the free cell phone that many get

This is also the way the obama phone gets paid for. We who pay for our service, has a charge that goes for the free cell phone that many get

Bush phone :up:

GOP debunked: 'Obama phone' does not exist, program started in 2008 under Bush - Detroit liberal | Examiner.com

GOP debunked: 'Obama phone' does not exist, program started in 2008 under Bush - Detroit liberal | Examiner.com

Under Obama the new users have skyrocketed, so has my electric bill, my gas bill, and my at&t bill :clap2:

Under Obama the new users have skyrocketed, so has my electric bill, my gas bill, and my at&t bill :clap2:

You must live in a red state. My blue state brought in electrical restructuring to break up the greedy mega corporation monopoly which brought down my bill by 30% :clap2:

OMG, that post of Amy's is the funniest I have seen all day :lmao:

demoncraps begging Republicans to "fix it" just fucking priceless.

Must suck to be yew with your eternal hate. Repent before it's too late. The Messiah doesn't beg, he brings down righteous punishment. :eusa_pray:

knoradv is one of the most predictable sheep in here.

LOL

Must suck to be yew with your eternal hate. Repent before it's too late. The Messiah doesn't beg, he brings down righteous punishment. :eusa_pray:

beg little bitch beg.. it's all ya got left.

R E V E N G E is his motto yay demococks and don't bitch about divison any more you wanted it you got it.

Forum List

Back