obama repays Ohio for its votes!

OMG, that post of Amy's is the funniest I have seen all day :lmao:

She does it with such a straight face!

:lmao::lmao:

Nothing funny about the way the Republicans will be punished at the polls in '14, if they don't get off their duffs and do what's right to get us out the deficit situation. Obama's showing you he cam make cuts. Can the Republicans act in good faith and do their part?

not according to Amy......

Aren't cuts what the Republicans want? Sounds like Obama is compromising. Can we expect anything from Boehner? Ball's in his court now. Fail and the people will punish the Republicans worse in '14 than they did last week.

Exactly and that's the point. No matter what Obama does, the right wingers are going to piss and moan.

Oh hell no. I give credit when credit is deserved.

I will applaud him for every entitlement cut and every screwing of the unions that happens.

rw's bitch when the government helps the needy and they bitch when they don't.

Its just one of those rw's things. You know. Like their constant LIES.

so far.. the only ones i see whining.... are the lefties.

Whining about what? We won. Just wait until Obama appoints two new Supreme Court Justices.

Arent you paying attention? The left is saying that the right is whining about entitlements being cut. If you have not noticed.... everyone is applauding the food stamp cut.

Under Obama the new users have skyrocketed, so has my electric bill, my gas bill, and my at&t bill :clap2:

You must live in a red state. My blue state brought in electrical restructuring to break up the greedy mega corporation monopoly which brought down my bill by 30% :clap2:

All of my utilities went through the roof! So have my taxes....on everything. Ive got taxes on taxes. .

sorry to tell you.... i live in a blue entitlement state.

Under Obama the new users have skyrocketed, so has my electric bill, my gas bill, and my at&t bill :clap2:

You must live in a red state. My blue state brought in electrical restructuring to break up the greedy mega corporation monopoly which brought down my bill by 30% :clap2:

All of my utilities went through the roof! So have my taxes....on everything. Ive got taxes on taxes. .

Yeah and my state went for Obama. :redface:

Yeah and my state went for Obama. :redface:

heh... mine has been blue for decades.....

Sucks for you, maybe your city sucks.
That's why I vote democrat, to break up these greedy bastard mega corporation monopolies that are ass raping people and telling them to go to hell if they don't like it..

Yeah, but what about the Obama Phones?

It's funny because they don't exist.

LOL

Everybody in Cleveland all minority got Obamaphone, you know?

[youtube]tpAOwJvTOio[/youtube]

The first time I ever heard the term "Obama Phone". I heard it from one of the Clevelanders.

I said "What in the hell is an Obama Phone?" It turns out that the welfare department pushes them :eusa_shifty: I figured it was a government phone that took stock of it sheep LOL

I later found out that it was a program that just in the last few years started implementing cell phones into the program.

Last edited:
She does it with such a straight face!

:lmao::lmao:

Nothing funny about the way the Republicans will be punished at the polls in '14, if they don't get off their duffs and do what's right to get us out the deficit situation. Obama's showing you he cam make cuts. Can the Republicans act in good faith and do their part?

I assume you mean the bolded?

If so, yup. I have low confidence in republican representatives in congress. I have low confidence in democratic representatives in congress. I have very low confidence in the American people, who elected almost the exact same congress, knowing how well they do their jobs.

If so, yup. I have low confidence in republican representatives in congress. I have low confidence in democratic representatives in congress. I have very low confidence in the American people, who elected almost the exact same congress, knowing how well they do their jobs.

i did not bold that part.

but no... it was not that. It was the some other post you made.

Oh. Ok:)

I think 2014 will be politically very interesting. The Republicans want to keep their seats and House majority/Senate filibuster. Half the country says get the economy fixed and the other half says don't mess with entitlements. Traditionally, we tend to vote out the part of government that actually votes to raise taxes - even if that makes sense. And that means that they're damned if they do and damned if they don't. What makes it funny is that they would have had the opportunity to pin it on Obama and solidify their positions had they actually worked WITH him in his 1st term.

Republicans want the middle class to hate the poor, so they won't notice the rich walking away with all the money.

Republicans want the middle class to hate the poor, so they won't notice the rich walking away with all the money.

and the democrats want the poor to hate the middle and upper class....so they don't notice the democratic politicians walking away with the money....

and the democrats want the poor to hate the middle and upper class....so they don't notice the democratic politicians walking away with the money....

...and neither side are noticing that the strings are held by mega-corporations changing a democracy into a corporatist plutocracy.

demoncraps begging Republicans to "fix it" just fucking priceless.

Must suck to be yew with your eternal hate. Repent before it's too late. The Messiah doesn't beg, he brings down righteous punishment. :eusa_pray:

R E V E N G E is his motto yay demococks and don't bitch about divison any more you wanted it you got it.

Raising your voice doesn't change the facts. If the Republicans don't play ball and quit trying to drive us off the cliff, they're going down, pussy!

These cuts don't sound unreasonable.

The right wing mind is hilarious isn't it?

Right wingers bitch that too many people are on food stamps.

Ohio's system that they use to equate their food stamps ties into their heating benefits and due to the mild winter we had last year reflects a drop in all the benefits people will get.

From there the right wingers bitch and moan that "Obama dun dar gunna cut yurr food stamps!!" "rabble rabble rabble!"

if a Republican did the cutting BL your whole attitude would be different..........the guy would be a dirt bag for doing that......you know it and i know it....

Forum List

Back