Obama rejects US flag again!

Wow

Rookie
Jul 10, 2008
Texas
Obama had the US flag removed from his plane just before his trip to the Mideast. Obama did not want to lose the support of Muslim terrorists.

American flag disappears from Obama campaign jet
Posted: July 21, 2008
6:31 pm Eastern

By Aaron Klein
© 2008 WorldNetDaily

The U.S. flag no longer appears on the tail of the plane that will be used by presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama (Courtesy Chicago Sun-Times)

As part of a month-long aircraft makeover, a painted American flag was removed from the tail of Sen. Barack Obama's official campaign airplane and was replaced with the presidential candidate's trademark "O" symbol.

The refurbished 757 was unveiled to members of the news media today, 41 of whom boarded the craft and took off to meet Obama in Amman, Jordan, where the presidential candidate will stop as part of a Middle Eastern and European tour.

Obama traveled to the Mideast earlier this week on board a separate airplane.

Fox News blogger Bonny Kapp, traveling on Obama's new airplane, reported:

"The North American jet that flew Obama and his traveling crew around for much of the primary season was refurbished with new seats and power for each passenger a must on the campaign trail. And the plane that once had an American flag on its tail now sports the Obama 'O.'"

Man, is your head going to explode when Obama is elected President?

No matter what propaganda you post on here, (which only has about 20 people who read your posts from what I gather) Obama will be America's next president!

Now, for the flag being removed from the plane, would it enter your head at all that maybe, just maybe he didn't want the plane to GET SHOT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Banned
Man, is your head going to explode when Obama is elected President?

No matter what propaganda you post on here, (which only has about 20 people who read your posts from what I gather) Obama will be America's next president!

Now, for the flag being removed from the plane, would it enter your head at all that maybe, just maybe he didn't want the plane to GET SHOT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The world hates Obama, Obama's plane is at risk of being shot down.

There was also a terror attack near the hotel Obama will stay at in Israel.

Obama is creating terrorists all over the world. :(

The world hates Obama, Obama's plane is at risk of being shot down.

There was also a terror attack near the hotel Obama will stay at in Israel.

Obama is creating terrorists all over the world. :(

No, the world hates Americans, you hate Obama.

• Banned
No, the world hates Americans, you hate Obama.
Obama is an illegitimate candidate!
Obama has not even won the Dem nomination, but he acts like it.

Obama treated Hillary like a second-class citizen with his sexism.
Women have been denied equal rights.

Obama is ruining America's reputation around the world, America is hated.

umm, the repubs havent had their convention yet either. so mccain hasnt won the nomination either.

how has obama ruined americas reputation?

you are doing nothing but making yourself look like a foolish ass

• Banned
umm, the repubs havent had their convention yet either. so mccain hasnt won the nomination either.

how has obama ruined americas reputation?

you are doing nothing but making yourself look like a foolish ass
Hillary only needs 165 delegates to win the nomination and that involves bribing the right people.
Democrat voters have no voice!

Obama is illegitimate and always will be a fraud!

Hillary only needs 165 delegates to win the nomination and that involves bribing the right people.
Democrat voters have no voice!

Obama is illegitimate and always will be a fraud!

something is wrong with you

Oh please enlighten us all you piece of crap.. better yet... go waste others time on an another site... You have zero to add to any discussion here...your partisan antics have pissed off your own people....

Oh please enlighten us all you piece of crap.. better yet... go waste others time on an another site... You have zero to add to any discussion here...your partisan antics have pissed off your own people....
The Democrat voters did NOT choose Obama.

The rich, elite fat cats in the Dem party selected Obomber.

The American people have been disenfranchised.

well, for starters, your rediculous claims are disproven but you ignore that and state them again while throwing in another baseless claim.
Could you be more specific?
I do not know what you are referring too?

Wow, tell me about your childhood. lets see if we can figure out why you are the way that you are

Wow, tell me about your childhood. lets see if we can figure out why you are the way that you are
I grew up 3 miles from Joe Horn's neighborhood.
The great American hero that shot dead the two thieves.

I grew up 3 miles from Joe Horn's neighborhood.
The great American hero that shot dead the two thieves.

so you grew up near houston. i believe that is a dem controlled area. but it also has a large immigration population. must be frustrating to see all the illegals there if you come from a pure american family. were your parents dems or repubs? did they stay together? how were you treated at school?

so you grew up near houston. i believe that is a dem controlled area. but it also has a large immigration population. must be frustrating to see all the illegals there if you come from a pure american family. were your parents dems or repubs? did they stay together? how were you treated at school?
I grew up in Pasadena. The largest suburb of Houston and believe me, there are no Liberals running this city. LOL

Pasadena passed an ordinance in one day to ban any protests in or around a residential neighborhood after Joe Horn's act of Patriotism.

Americans are taking back their country!

Forum List

Back