Obama rejects US flag again!

I grew up in Pasadena. The largest suburb of Houston and believe me, there are no Liberals running this city. LOL

Pasadena passed an ordinance in one day to ban any protests in or around a residential neighborhood after Joe Horn's act of Patriotism.

Americans are taking back their country!

actually pasadena has about 45% dems, 55% repubs. just looked up houston, guess it has changed recently too. but you didnt answer my questions. we're trying to get to the route of your problems here

Obama had the US flag removed from his plane just before his trip to the Mideast. Obama did not want to lose the support of Muslim terrorists.

American flag disappears from Obama campaign jet
Posted: July 21, 2008
6:31 pm Eastern

By Aaron Klein
© 2008 WorldNetDaily

The U.S. flag no longer appears on the tail of the plane that will be used by presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama (Courtesy Chicago Sun-Times)

As part of a month-long aircraft makeover, a painted American flag was removed from the tail of Sen. Barack Obama's official campaign airplane and was replaced with the presidential candidate's trademark "O" symbol.

The refurbished 757 was unveiled to members of the news media today, 41 of whom boarded the craft and took off to meet Obama in Amman, Jordan, where the presidential candidate will stop as part of a Middle Eastern and European tour.

Obama traveled to the Mideast earlier this week on board a separate airplane.

Fox News blogger Bonny Kapp, traveling on Obama's new airplane, reported:

"The North American jet that flew Obama and his traveling crew around for much of the primary season was refurbished with new seats and power for each passenger a must on the campaign trail. And the plane that once had an American flag on its tail now sports the Obama 'O.'"

Amazing people can't see through this guy... It's like they have all been brainwashed...

The World hates Americans.

Obama is an American.

The world hates Obama?

:wtf:

Not as much as WOW does.

Wow is trying to say Obama is anti-American because he doesn't want his plane shot down. I'm trying to show the fool that American's are targets in many parts of the world, and many people hate them.

Last edited:
The Democrat voters did NOT choose Obama.

The rich, elite fat cats in the Dem party selected Obomber.

The American people have been disenfranchised.

So when I voted for Obama in my primary, I was a rich fat cat?

Hmmm, I'm not rich, and I'm not fat, but I do have 2 cats, so you got 1 out of 3 right.

I really do think you are a Far Left Winger, just trolling the righty's for fun.

Nobody, and I mean nobody, can be as clueless as you claim to be.

Obama is an illegitimate candidate!
Obama has not even won the Dem nomination, but he acts like it.

Obama treated Hillary like a second-class citizen with his sexism.
Women have been denied equal rights.

Obama is ruining America's reputation around the world, America is hated.

What about your boy McCain's "equal rights" for women?

Let's see:

Voted to shut down Title X Family-Planning Program, wants to overturn Roe vs. Wade, Voted against programs for prenatal health care, he voted against legislation that established criminal and civil penalties for people who use threats or violence to keep woman from gaining access to reproductive health care facilities.

He voted against the State Children's Health Insurance Program, and his helath care plan provides $2 BILLION in tax cuts to the nation's largest health insurance companies, but doesn't require them to cover people with pre-existing conditions.

He also opposes the Fair Pay Restoration Act, which would insure a woman's right to sue when her employer violates equal pay laws.

http://projects.washingtonpost.com/congress/members/m000303/

Last edited:
Obama had the US flag removed from his plane just before his trip to the Mideast. Obama did not want to lose the support of Muslim terrorists.

American flag disappears from Obama campaign jet
Posted: July 21, 2008
6:31 pm Eastern

By Aaron Klein
© 2008 WorldNetDaily

The U.S. flag no longer appears on the tail of the plane that will be used by presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama (Courtesy Chicago Sun-Times)

As part of a month-long aircraft makeover, a painted American flag was removed from the tail of Sen. Barack Obama's official campaign airplane and was replaced with the presidential candidate's trademark "O" symbol.

The refurbished 757 was unveiled to members of the news media today, 41 of whom boarded the craft and took off to meet Obama in Amman, Jordan, where the presidential candidate will stop as part of a Middle Eastern and European tour.

Obama traveled to the Mideast earlier this week on board a separate airplane.

Fox News blogger Bonny Kapp, traveling on Obama's new airplane, reported:

"The North American jet that flew Obama and his traveling crew around for much of the primary season was refurbished with new seats and power for each passenger a must on the campaign trail. And the plane that once had an American flag on its tail now sports the Obama 'O.'"

And here's the rest of the article you happened to leave out.

Obama's 'O' symbol is red, white and blue.

Most official U.S. government aircraft, including Air Force One, have U.S. flags on their tails.

Both Fox News and the Chicago Sun-Times posted pictures of the Obama campaign's redressed airplane, which does not have an American flag or any other U.S. national symbols on the section that sports the airplane door from which Obama and his team will enter and exit.

The airplane boasts Obama's anthem, "Change We Can Believe In" and the candidate’s website address.

The plane that Sen. Barack Obama will use on his campaign features his slogan and his Web address (Courtesy Sun-Times)

The aircraft also has required identification numbers and a U.S. flag to identify the nationality of the aircraft.

According to Chicago Sun-Times reporter Lynn Sweet, the refurbished Obama aircraft features a "first class" section for the candidate and his closest advisors; several "business class" seats, and a large coach section, usually meant for the traveling press corps.

Sweet reported fruit and cheese platters greeted reporters on board the flight. Dinner options offered were beef medallions, baked tilapia or eggplant parmesan.

She wrote the Obama campaign provided overnight kits for the flight that include toothbrush, mouthwash, socks, Neutrogena body lotion and lip moisturizer, Scope mouthwash, ear plugs and a blindfold for sleeping.

I hate to say this, but I suspect Wow is a very bitter Hillary supporter.

i think wow is a person with low self esteem and intelligence. by posting on this board and getting people to argue, wow gets a feeling that he/she accomplished something and presented him/herself as knowledgable. much like a bully complex, only wow doesnt have the intelligence to back it up.

He's probably borrowing Opra Winfrey's plane.

So when I voted for Obama in my primary, I was a rich fat cat?

Hmmm, I'm not rich, and I'm not fat, but I do have 2 cats, so you got 1 out of 3 right.

I really do think you are a Far Left Winger, just trolling the righty's for fun.

Nobody, and I mean nobody, can be as clueless as you claim to be.

Do you have any dogs? I have a cat and a dog. I've always had a cat and dog at the same time, and they always get along great. Maybe I've just been lucky, but I haven't ever had a cat that's elusive and sneeky like I think most people's cats are around strangers. I think having a dog around makes cats more social.

Do you have any dogs? I have a cat and a dog. I've always had a cat and dog at the same time, and they always get along great. Maybe I've just been lucky, but I haven't ever had a cat that's elusive and sneeky like I think most people's cats are around strangers. I think having a dog around makes cats more social.

I would LOVE a dog, but living in a condo with 2 cats,,,,,eh.

When my 21 year old cat goes to the great litter box in the sky, we may get a dog.

Cats and dogs, living in sin. Who would have thunk it?

My 21 year old cat likes to smell people's shoes, what do you make of that CChad?

Manditory to have a dog in Charleston... page three of the by laws, cats optional... page four.

What about your boy McCain's "equal rights" for women?

Let's see:

Voted to shut down Title X Family-Planning Program, wants to overturn Roe vs. Wade, Voted against programs for prenatal health care, he voted against legislation that established criminal and civil penalties for people who use threats or violence to keep woman from gaining access to reproductive health care facilities.

He voted against the State Children's Health Insurance Program, and his helath care plan provides $2 BILLION in tax cuts to the nation's largest health insurance companies, but doesn't require them to cover people with pre-existing conditions.

He also opposes the Fair Pay Restoration Act, which would insure a woman's right to sue when her employer violates equal pay laws.

John McCain | Congress votes database | washingtonpost.com
This coming from sexists that told Hillary to quit when she can still win the nomination. LOL

It's surprising, McCain voted against discriminatory welfare, discriminatory laws that only protect women and discriminatory deficit spending for Dem voters.
As far as CHIPS is concerned, arrest and sentence these dead beat parents for not properly providing for their children. We arrest humans for not providing the basics for their pets, why not arrest humans for doing the same to their children?

I like McCain more each day! :eusa_clap:

Last edited:
This coming from sexists that told Hillary to quit when she can still win the nomination. LOL

:

What, McCain's voting record is coming from Sexists? You're calling John McCain a sexist? How unpatriotic of you WOW!

I would LOVE a dog, but living in a condo with 2 cats,,,,,eh.

When my 21 year old cat goes to the great litter box in the sky, we may get a dog.

Cats and dogs, living in sin. Who would have thunk it?

My 21 year old cat likes to smell people's shoes, what do you make of that CChad?

I once brought a kitten into a barracks which we'd made into semi private spaces using lockers.

The little pussy systematically shat in anyone's shoes who expressed their universal hatred for cats.

How did it know?

What, McCain's voting record is coming from Sexists? You're calling John McCain a sexist? How unpatriotic of you WOW!
Never before in the history of this nation has a woman been treated so badly.

The way Hillary was unfairly attacked daily by the Liberal media and Obama's campaign is disgraceful.

No woman should ever be treated in this manner.

America has been taken back to the 50s.

Never before in the history of this nation has a woman been treated so badly.

The way Hillary was unfairly attacked daily by the Liberal media and Obama's campaign is disgraceful.

No woman should ever be treated in this manner.

America has been taken back to the 50s.

oh my god. did you really say that? there is no way anybody could back up that statement, but i dare you to try.

Forum List

Back