Obama: Reagan could not survive in 'radical' GOP

Yes, I was "on" the Public school system. And I'm going to be "on" social security and medicare someday.

You righties want everything sold to corporations. You don't like the Commons. Especially Ron Paul righties think the government should even sell off the Grand Canyon to private companies. Even this is unconstitutional they say.

And if you deny this, it means you don't even know what you are supporting.

you need to get of the commondreams website and think for yourself.

No, you need to start tuning in more often. You are being brainwashed with right wing lies. Randi Rhodes and Thom Hartmann are two of the best in the business. Way smarter and more factual than Rush or Fox. That's fake news. Spin.

good grief, I'd rather poke out my eardrums than listen to those two raving idiots..
I don't listen to any of them, (Rush, fox news, etc etc)
I'm old enough to make up my OWN MIND on things..you should try it..

Very stupid. All free market economics is 'trickle down.'

Right. That's why unregulated free markets are a bad idea.

Why say stupid shit? Nobody said anything about regulation.

Do you agree that all free market economics are trickle down, or not?

And if not, explain.

Yes I agree with that one simple statement. So what?

You righties act like us Dems are anti Rich and anti corporations. We are not. Problem is, Republicans are anti middle class. We make too much according to them so they sent our jobs overseas. And they let all the illegals in and said they were only doing "jobs Americans won't do". Today we know thats a lie.

The key term here is regulations. And Ron Paul wants to do away with all regulations. Right? Are you a Ron Paul righty or Mitt Romney righty?

The GOP went too far with their deregulations and they want to double down. Go back to the same thing that ruined our economy in the first place. They deregulated the banks so they could gambled our 401K's and Home Mortgages. So they didn't have to have the proper amount of "reserves" on hand in case of a collapse. And then they gambled our money on the stock market and lost. We lost, they got bailed out because they were too big to fail.

And actually, the rich got even richer. I don't know why they would be complaining about Obama, other than he's trying to undo the UNFAIR policies the GOP put in place that help the top 1% and hurt the rest of us. The GOP are ruining the American middle class.

I don't need Thom Hartmann to tell me that. I use him to explain it to you because he explains it much better than I do.

you need to get of the commondreams website and think for yourself.

No, you need to start tuning in more often. You are being brainwashed with right wing lies. Randi Rhodes and Thom Hartmann are two of the best in the business. Way smarter and more factual than Rush or Fox. That's fake news. Spin.

good grief, I'd rather poke out my eardrums than listen to those two raving idiots..

Name three things that matter that you agree with us liberals on. Bet you can't dummy.

Name three things that matter that you agree with us liberals on. Bet you can't dummy.

You are right, the isn't shit I agree with you on...parrot

You righties want everything sold to corporations. You don't like the Commons. .

Are stupid strawman arguments the best you can do, then?

Don't you think people should know your ultimate plans? Or do you want to surprise us like you did after the 2010 midterms when you went on full assault on unions and women.

Is it true or not? Republicans, Ron Paul especially don't think Goverment should do anything. Corporations should do it all.

Prisons? You are pushing to outsource them to private corporations. Bad idea.

Public schools? EPA? You want to destroy them both.

Post Office? You are trying to bankrupt it.

Medicare? Very popular and Paul Ryan is trying to destroy it.

And Republicans are selling off state parks that were supposed to be for We The People.

In Michigan, for example, just recently, Snyder declared "emergency financial manager" of Benton Harbor. This old dead woman willed the park to the people and the rich there have taken over the park and they are going to make it a private gated community.

I know why it seems to you guys like I'm rambling. Because there is just so much you don't know.

You are right, the isn't shit I agree with you on...parrot

Ok, name 3 things you disagree with Romney or Bush on.

Many of you are stupid.

I agree. Any of you who are middle class or poor and vote GOP are out of your minds.

yeah because you just couldn't LIVE without your Mommy and Daddy Guberment..

Neither could you stupid.

Let me ask you a question. Do we have the best government in the world?

Could you do as well as you do here if I shipped your ugly ass to Pakistan?

You are a woman, right dummy? Ok, so why don't you move to Saudi Arabia and try to make something of your feminine ass. See how far you do with that government. :lol:

Wow the Democrats will talk about Bush, Palin, and now Reagan to avoid the last three plus years.

Blaming us for the economy is like blaming the cook at breakfast the next day for your hangover.
Not if the cook continues to serve booze with the breakfast.
We let you guys try trickle down. It did not work. It only made the rich richer. Why do you ignore this? And you gave tax breaks to the rich during the time you were fighting two wars. Now that is unprecidented.
And you guys have done more than your fair share of tax the rich, spread the wealth and social justice over the years that has not worked out either why do you ignore this?

Did you hear Obama today? He said Paul Ryan's plan is so far to the right that it makes the Contract with America look like the New Deal.
So Obama does not like Ryan's plan big shock he would not like any plan that came from a Republican maybe one day we will get a plan from a Democrat.

Wow the Democrats will talk about Bush, Palin, and now Reagan to avoid the last three plus years.

Blaming us for the economy is like blaming the cook at breakfast the next day for your hangover.
We let you guys try trickle down. It did not work. It only made the rich richer. Why do you ignore this? And you gave tax breaks to the rich during the time you were fighting two wars. Now that is unprecidented.
And you guys have done more than your fair share of tax the rich, spread the wealth and social justice over the years that has not worked out either why do you ignore this?

Did you hear Obama today? He said Paul Ryan's plan is so far to the right that it makes the Contract with America look like the New Deal.
So Obama does not like Ryan's plan big shock he would not like any plan that came from a Republican maybe one day we will get a plan from a Democrat.

I wonder why the liberal media never talks about the record number of filabusters that Mitch McConnell has broken.

I wouldn't sign anything that came from Paul Ryan.

I agree. Any of you who are middle class or poor and vote GOP are out of your minds.

So unless we are full of envy and covetous, we are out of our mind?

Unlike you, we dont hate our brethren because of their income or lack thereof.

The Ryan plan calls for reducing individual income tax rates to 10 percent and 25 percent from the current top rate of 35 percent.

The Wisconsin Republican claims his budget offsets the tax dollars lost to the tax cuts for upper-income Americans by eliminating tax loopholes. But while Ryan specifies the cuts in tax rates, he never identifies these giant tax breaks he wants to kill.

By lowering the tax brackets, Ryan will have to find a stunning $4 trillion in cuts to loopholes and deductions to avoid adding to deficit spending. But he did not identify one such cut.

Already a family earning more than $1 million before taxes receives an average of $447,259 from tax breaks. But a family earning $10,000 -- or less -- gets an average of only $427.

And in the years to come, the Ryan plan further shrinks the middle class.

The Ryan budget in the year 2015 found that those making $1 million or more would enjoy an average tax cut of $265,000 and people making between $20,000 and $30,000 would get no tax cut at all.

The Ryan budget is “essentially an effort to have low- and middle-class households bear the entire burden of closing the fiscal gap and to have them bear the costs of financing an additional tax cut for high income households.”

Opinion: Rep. Ryan

So because someone else pays more taxes and gets more back with a tax cut, it's somehow unfair to me who doesnt pay as much but doesnt get as much back? Talk about mental gymnastics on that one.

Forum List

Back