Obama Posts Chilling Message to Teens Organizing For Gun Control ‘We’ve Been Waiting For You'

Given the Democrats penchant for exploiting anyone for furthering their agenda, it certainly is chilling. Especially considering they are using confused high school kids as pawns in their game now.
And they view things like school shootings as a proper conduit through which children come to them.
And you seem to view school shootings as great fun.

And low and behold, here comes the community agitator attempting to stir up the masses. He needs to butt out!

Obama Posts Chilling Message to Teens Marching and Organizing For Gun Control 'We've Been Waiting For You'

Chilling? Doesn't Gateway Pundit believe President Obama has any constitutional rights as a private citizen?

Doesn't pusillanimous former President Barack Hussein Obama owe the same courtesy to his successor as other presidents have for their replacements for decades? Or doesn't that apply to President Obama?

Why?

He has every right to as a private citizen.
And he has every right to diminish the democrat party even further....
Why do liberals like Obama think just because they catch you while you are young that they can warp your thinking? It shows a lack of respect for young Americans if you ask me...
It's a multi pronged approach. Destroy the family...destroy honor...desensitize kids to depravity and lie to them. It works. It is how commies and gangs have filled their ranks forever.

It's a multi pronged approach. Destroy the family...destroy honor...desensitize kids to depravity and lie to them. It works. It is how commies and gangs have filled their ranks forever.
I agree but I believe the majority of youth rebel against group think and realize when they are being propagandized about guns or anything else...And while we are at it..... a word to parents of young children no matter the color of their skin..................................if your kids hear the phrase "white privilege" in their school get them out they are being propagandized not educated...

I agree but I believe the majority of youth rebel against group think and realize when they are being propagandized about guns or anything else...And while we are at it..... a word to parents of young children no matter the color of their skin..................................if your kids hear the phrase "white privilege" in their school get them out they are being propagandized not educated...

I'm sure they would realize if they were being propagandized. Fortunately, that isn't happening.

This is my rifle and this is my gun this is for pleasure and this is for fun...

Hussaine has the chutzpah to Tweet anything after the Russian Charade has been proven to be his doing? :p

And low and behold, here comes the community agitator attempting to stir up the masses. He needs to butt out!

Obama Posts Chilling Message to Teens Marching and Organizing For Gun Control 'We've Been Waiting For You'

Chilling? Doesn't Gateway Pundit believe President Obama has any constitutional rights as a private citizen?

Doesn't pusillanimous former President Barack Hussein Obama owe the same courtesy to his successor as other presidents have for their replacements for decades? Or doesn't that apply to President Obama?

No! Not to a treasonous asshole!

IMG_0683.JPG
Hussaine has the chutzpah to Tweet anything after the Russian Charade has been proven to be his doing? :p

Okay Reasonable, thanks for reminding us Obama is a homosexual, racist douchebag who is one ugly SOB. :p

And the racists are quaking in fear as well they should be.

Obama is far more popular than Trump, and Obama must get behind this effort.
Liberals love to claim that conservatives have "fear". Actually fear is proper, and even necessary for some things.

"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear."

Mark Twain
Those conservatives who are pulling down the Republic's civil liberties and undermining its foundations have every right to fear what is coming.

Another white supremacist. Do the mods recruit them from Charlottesville?
Not that nutjob words matter, but just out of curiosity, how/where do you get "white supremacist" from ? If somebody says something even mildly against Obama, that rates them as a white supremacist, to you ?

Forum List

Back