Obama Posts Chilling Message to Teens Organizing For Gun Control ‘We’ve Been Waiting For You'

Horse picky. You are an alt right crazy, so I am not concerned with your arguments at all.
How interesting . I post 7 items of liberal loons like you "pulling down the Republic's civil liberties and undermining its foundations", and you're not concerned. That's why liberals must be defeated in America.

They were in 2014 an 2016. That must continue. The only thing necessary for evil men to succeed, is that good men do nothing.

So you think the Fort Hood massacre (13 US Army soldiers shot dead) was "funny", Jake Starkey" ? That's what you posted in post # 70.

Horse picky. You are an alt right crazy, so I am not concerned with your arguments at all.
How interesting . I post 7 items of liberal loons like you "pulling down the Republic's civil liberties and undermining its foundations", and you're not concerned. That's why liberals must be defeated in America.

They were in 2014 an 2016. That must continue. The only thing necessary for evil men to succeed, is that good men do nothing.
I am not concerned because you misunderstand the law and don't believe in civil liberties.

I may not agree with ex-President Obama but I agree he has every right to speak...

NO ONE is questioning his right. We are questioning his ethics and protocol by not giving his successor the same courtesy and dignity that was afforded him and all other modern presidents.

I may not agree with ex-President Obama but I agree he has every right to speak...

NO ONE is questioning his right. We are questioning his ethics and protocol by not giving his successor the same courtesy and dignity that was afforded him and all other modern presidents.
keys, Trump is not acting with the decency and respect that other presidents gave their predecessors.

You are, once again, acting goofy. Your are the cheese head who says Islam is not a religion, not a belief system.
DODGE! So you now agree with me about "Obama's guilt over the Fort Hood massacre", as I posted in post # 70.

As for Islam not being a religion, some nations (Myanamar, Italy, et al) define it as not a religion, as most people around the world don't define it as religion.. Liberals like to invent their own "realities" - Ho hum.

Last edited:
Since the OP is about Mueller, any effort to talk about Clinton or global warming admits failure by the Trumpers.

You are, once again, acting goofy. Your are the cheese head who says Islam is not a religion, not a belief system.
DODGE! So you now agree with me about "Obama's guilt over the Fort Hood massacre", as I posted in post # 70. As for Islam not being a religion, some nations (Myanamar, Italy, et al) define it as not a religion, as most people around the world don't define it as religion.. Liberals like to invent their own "realities" - Ho hum.
You agree with me that Obama was not responsible for Fort Hood killings and that Islam is a religion in America. TOUGH! :)

Forum List

Back