Obama politics fueling tensions towards war

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mdn2000, Nov 8, 2009.

1. mdn2000

mdn2000 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +278
    Recent moves by the Obama administration are raising tensions of war in South America, I suspect Obama wants to show his might and feel he can take on the third world easier than the Middle East. Either way this incident shows that Obama severely lacks the experience needed to be a world leader.

This is most likely nothing more than a cordinated stunt by the two Marxist buddies, Obama and Chavez, Chavez being given an oppurtunity to take a harder line against public opposition by mobilizing the military.

Chavez Says Venezuela to Prepare for War as Deterrent (Update3) - Bloomberg.com

2. JenyEliza

JenyEliza Princess of Rhetoric

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +353
    OMG....the prospects of Tweedle-dee and Tweedle-dumb (Chavez and Obama) running a war in Venezuela/Columbia are positively jaw dropping.

Between the two of them, they share maybe 5 brain cells (on a good day), suffer from several variying and different mental disorders and conditions, including Narcisism and Paranoia, not to mention Napoleon Syndrome (which is weird, given Obama is actually tall....but he still has it).

At any rate, thanks for sharing that link/story. I'll pass it along to folks who are interested.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    Even Obama couldn't fuck up a war with Chavez!

Gotta love Hugo - dude is one seriously stupid guy. Much like our own dear Leader.

4. oreo

oreo Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,165

Obama couldn't whip his way out of a wet paper bag.

This kind of attitude--(Jimmy Carter) was what got us into this mess in the first place. Obama & Jimmy Carter "believe" that they can make friends & influence those that are perfectly O.K. with sawing off the heads of live human beings.---:cuckoo::cuckoo:

5. mdn2000

mdn2000 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +278
    I dont see anything about this in the news today, Bush's policy was to ignore Chavez, Obama's policy is to ignore Chavez, hmmm, is this a trend? A contiuation of the same policy, if this be what this is, is very suspicous. I wonder if Obama is a continuation or progression of Bush.

Its so hard to tell but I do wonder if the Marxist moves may not be just to distract us from what Obama is truley doing, screw up the USA so bad that we will beg the "new world order" to take over.

6. saveliberty

saveliberty Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,125
    I see jobs created going up for border guards. Chavez isn't that stupid. He'll just pay Mexicans already here to fight us.

7. The Rabbi

The Rabbi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,215
    [​IMG]

I doubt it will come to war. If it does, Obama will just apologize for it.