FoX News, to Obama..Thanks Buddy

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Since the Obama Administration, Democrats and other assorted nuts began the, "War On Fox News" their ratings have rose 10%...:D

If Fox News gives awards out for increased ratings, this will would be the first Obama actually earned, it brings a tear to my eye it's just .....it's just......so.......ah.... heartwarming.

Pro-Con: Has the fracas with the White House been good for Fox News ratings? - KansasCity.com

Nothing like lying your way to the top! Good job, Faux News! Never let the turth get in your way!:clap2:

since the obama administration, democrats and other assorted nuts began the, "war on fox news" their ratings have rose 10%...:d

if fox news gives awards out for increased ratings, this will would be the first obama actually earned, it brings a tear to my eye it's just .....it's just......so.......ah.... Heartwarming.

pro-con: Has the fracas with the white house been good for fox news ratings? - kansascity.com

nothing like lying your way to the top! Good job, faux news! Never let the turth get in your way!:clap2:
roflmao

Since the Obama Administration, Democrats and other assorted nuts began the, "War On Fox News" their ratings have rose 10%...:D

If Fox News gives awards out for increased ratings, this will would be the first Obama actually earned, it brings a tear to my eye it's just .....it's just......so.......ah.... heartwarming.

Pro-Con: Has the fracas with the White House been good for Fox News ratings? - KansasCity.com

Nothing like lying your way to the top! Good job, Faux News! Never let the turth get in your way!:clap2:

VaYank.. I couldn't help but notice a significant drop in your ability to laugh and have fun, of late. In fact, sometimes your just down right grumpy...:eusa_angel:

VaYank.. I couldn't help but notice a significant drop in your ability to laugh and have fun, of late. In fact, sometimes your just down right grumpy...:eusa_angel:

Thanks! Tis almost the season! Bah humbug!

:lol:...I realize your a very intelligent and informed fellow, more than me of course. Don't you think, it's best to blow off some steam and then make room for a good time and a few laughs?

:lol:...I realize your a very intelligent and informed fellow, more than me of course. Don't you think, it's best to blow off some steam and then make room for a good time and a few laughs?

I don't know where you may have heard about the intelligent part, but you got lied to buddy. And yes, I do agree with your sentiment. An entire weekend without a single beer can really have bad affects..

Hey--their ratings will go up 50%--especially after this congress passed a "public option" health care bill that 57% of this country was against--:lol:

:eusa_eh: You don't understand how media works ... do you? Hint: Neither does Obama.

It's hard to have a good time and a few laughs when your messiah is systematically being relegated to dumb ass, lame duck, President status by his own doing. Not a big surprise though, I mean what did all his little obamabots think he was, EXPERIENCED or something? ... :lol:

People like to slow down and see what happens after a car crash too. :eusa_whistle:

Exactly! I'm always saying that to my kids! I bet they'll even say it to *their* kids one day.

"NEVER let the turth get in your way, kids! :eusa_naughty:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree. That is why the whole world has slowed down to watch Barry's administration implode.

More like quaking in their collective shoes...

How, exactly, does one "quake in their collective shoes"?

I don't have collective shoes. Can you tell me where I could pick up a pair?

:rofl:

:lol::lol:

You didn't feel that "earthquake" in New Jersey & Virginia last Tuesday---:lol::lol:

"It has started a Tsunami--that is going to roll through this country--& wash out the democrat congress & senate in 2010.

You don't need collective shoes--but you're sure as hell going to need a life jacket--:lol::lol:

$Ram it down.jpg

since the obama administration, democrats and other assorted nuts began the, "war on fox news" their ratings have rose 10%...:d

if fox news gives awards out for increased ratings, this will would be the first obama actually earned, it brings a tear to my eye it's just .....it's just......so.......ah.... Heartwarming.

pro-con: Has the fracas with the white house been good for fox news ratings? - kansascity.com

nothing like lying your way to the top! Good job, faux news! Never let the turth get in your way!:clap2:
roflmao

Me too!!! :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

You didn't feel that "earthquake" in New Jersey & Virginia last Tuesday---:lol::lol:

"It has started a Tsunami--that is going to roll through this country--& wash out the democrat congress & senate in 2010.

You don't need collective shoes--but you're sure as hell going to need a life jacket--:lol::lol:

View attachment 8638

Oh that!?! :lol:

Yeah, I felt that....I'm looking forward to 2012. Not only because 2009 has sucked for me personally and politically, but because 2012 is going to suck big-time for Obama & Co. personally and politcally when their little house(s) of cards come down around their ears.

Woo-Hoo! :rofl:

Your a bit of a smart ass aren't you.. I like it...do you actually require an explanation..?

Thanks! My smartasshood is a point of pride for me! ;) :D

And uhm.....think maybe my question was a bit on the rhetorical side? :eusa_shhh: :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back