Obama persuades Republicans to take the vaccine by telling them NOT to!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:auiqs.jpg:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In an effort to overcome the nagging problem of vaccine hesitancy among Republicans, former President Barack Obama is appearing in a new video urging them not to take the coronavirus vaccine.​
In the public-service announcement, Obama looks directly into the camera and says, “I’m speaking today to Republicans across the country. I know we’ve had our differences in the past, but now I’m reaching out to ask you for a special favor: to not take the vaccine. It would mean a lot to me and make me very happy.”​
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, since the Obama spot started airing, on Monday, requests for vaccines from members of the G.O.P. have skyrocketed, with Republicans reportedly lining up around the block at some vaccination sites.​
“It turns out that the former President was the perfect messenger,” Harland Dorrinson, a C.D.C. spokesperson, said. “At the C.D.C., we are all saying, ‘Thanks, Obama.’ ”​
Speaking to reporters, Obama said that he was “pleased” that his targeted message to Republicans appeared to be having the desired impact. “Looks like I’ve still got it,” he said.​

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In an effort to overcome the nagging problem of vaccine hesitancy among Republicans, former President Barack Obama is appearing in a new video urging them not to take the coronavirus vaccine.​
In the public-service announcement, Obama looks directly into the camera and says, “I’m speaking today to Republicans across the country. I know we’ve had our differences in the past, but now I’m reaching out to ask you for a special favor: to not take the vaccine. It would mean a lot to me and make me very happy.”​
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, since the Obama spot started airing, on Monday, requests for vaccines from members of the G.O.P. have skyrocketed, with Republicans reportedly lining up around the block at some vaccination sites.​
“It turns out that the former President was the perfect messenger,” Harland Dorrinson, a C.D.C. spokesperson, said. “At the C.D.C., we are all saying, ‘Thanks, Obama.’ ”​
Speaking to reporters, Obama said that he was “pleased” that his targeted message to Republicans appeared to be having the desired impact. “Looks like I’ve still got it,” he said.​

They are so stupid it would probably work

1615913998264.png

Since no one is asked their party affiliation before they get the shot, the OP is just Obomb trying to stay relevant...

Lol, I'm still not getting it. Screw Obama.

"Trump convinces progressive leftists to identify as their proper gender after calling them the opposite!"

Obama needs to stick with community organizing, abortions, and promoting racism, it’s about all he’s good for.

I don't normally solicit vaccine advice from a dog-eating, kenyan, muzzie lawn jockey.

And this will not be an exception to the rule.

Forum List

Back