Obama: perfect example of a single parent household...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
By Walter E. Williams is a professor of economics at George Mason University.
(Who by the way as Obama once said "did I mention, Williams is black"???

The truth is that black female-headed households were just 18 percent of households in 1950,
as opposed to about 68 percent today.
In fact, from 1890 to 1940, the black marriage rate was slightly higher than that of whites.
Even during slavery, when marriage was forbidden for blacks, most black children lived in biological two-parent families.
In New York City, in 1925, 85 percent of black households were two-parent households.
A study of 1880 family structure in Philadelphia shows that three-quarters of black families were two-parent households."
Black female head of households number is 68 percent

We see in Obama this LACK of a male parent as Obama was for the most part raised by his mother.
This lack of a male authority figure in Obama's formative years explains why he has an dislike for the military and for law enforcement.
Here in his autobiography where he points out how he has learned early on to "fool" use tricks tactics,
he shows his lack of respect for both authority and HIS MOTHER!
From his autobiography, "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995 page 94 -95
That's what Pablo had lacked, mostly, not having his driver's license that day,
a cop with nothing better to do than to check the trunk of his car..
[This is Obama BLAMING Law enforcement for doing their job and excusing Pablo! Disgusting"]
Or Bruce not finding his way back from too many bad acid trips, winding up in a funny farm.
Or Duke not walking away from that car wreck....

I had tried to explain some of this to my mother once, the role of luck in the world, the spin of the wheel.
[Remember this is a teen ager explaining to his MOM!! how pompous and arrogant!]
It was at the start of my senior year in high school; she was back in Hawaii her field work completed and one day she had marched into my room wanting to know the details of Pablo's arrest.
I had given her a reassuring smile and patted her hand told her not to worry, [what a smart-ass condescending spoiled brat!] I wouldn't do anything stupid.
It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
[Folks do you understand? This is how Obama has acted as President! "Tricks..tactics"!]
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied.
They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

Think about it... NOW we know why Obama has continually knocked the police...remember his statement in 2009...that the "Cambridge police acted stupidly"?
Doesn't this sound like when he was a senior in high school describing the "cop with nothing better to do"?
Total disrespect for the law. Total animosity against male authority figures...i.e. military, law enforcement.
So is it ANY wonder we have the RACIAL turmoil and DIVISIVENESS we have in America.
Obama's own lack of respect for authority. Lack of respect for white police officers. Lack of respect for military leaders. Again why else the purge of hundreds of our military leaders over the last 7 years!

So in Obama we have the example of a single mother raising a male without any male authority figure.
As a result just as Walter Williams (who by the way is Black as Obama is fond of reminding us!!) points out the major problem with race relations today stems with young black males continually responding with animosity, lack of respect when involved with a cop.

So note Obama's single parent upbringing the next time you hear Obama blaming the cops, blaming America, blaming white folks. He is a product of a single mother household. Obama like the vast majority of criminal black youths have total disrespect for authorities hence their confrontations.

A single parent household, led by the mother, produced a President of the United States, who was decisively elected to not just one term, but two. .

Not bad. Not bad at all.

A single parent household, led by the mother, produced a President of the United States, who was decisively elected to not just one term, but two. .

Not bad. Not bad at all.
He is special, that's for sure. Usually Kenyans are just fast..

Not bad. Not bad at all.

Except that the same country that did that will now give us either Trump or Hillary Clinton.

Turrible, just turrible.

Not bad. Not bad at all.

A president based on doing the following to all the ignorant people that voted for him.
From his autobiography, "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995 page 94 -95
That's what Pablo had lacked, mostly, not having his driver's license that day,
a cop with nothing better to do than to check the trunk of his car..
[This is Obama BLAMING Law enforcement for doing their job and excusing Pablo! Disgusting"]
Or Bruce not finding his way back from too many bad acid trips, winding up in a funny farm.
Or Duke not walking away from that car wreck...
I had tried to explain some of this to my mother once, the role of luck in the world, the spin of the wheel.

[Remember this is a teen ager explaining to his MOM!! how pompous and arrogant!]
It was at the start of my senior year in high school; she was back in Hawaii her field work completed and one day she had marched into my room wanting to know the details of Pablo's arrest.
I had given her a reassuring smile and patted her hand told her not to worry, [what a smart-ass condescending spoiled brat!] I wouldn't do anything stupid.
It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.

[Folks do you understand? This is how Obama has acted as President! "Tricks..tactics"!]
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied.
They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

Really ignorant people like you who voted for a liar who TOLD YOU he was going to lie to you and then HE HIRES a person who calls people like you that
voted for Obama and Obamacare are representatives of "the stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really, really critical for the thing to pass."
ObamaCare architect: 'Stupidity' of voters helped bill pass

So when you find the LIE Obama told you "I pledge we’ll lower premiums by up to $2,500 for a typical family per year….. We’ll do it by the end of my first term as President of the United States. Dummies and ignorant people like you accepted that as TRUE!
Today...
If Tavenner is right, Obamacare will jump dramatically—
last year’s premium for the popular silver-level plan surged 11 percent on average.
Although Tavenner didn’t mention deductibles, in 2016, some states saw jumps of 76 percent, while the average deductible for a 27-year-old male on a silver plan was 8 percent.Get Ready for Huge Obamacare Premium Hikes in 2017

So you idiots that believed this serial liar who pledged premiums would drop by $2,500 are NOT experiencing a drop BUT AN INCREASE!!!

My mother was a single parent, a greater example of strength, stamina, and grit has never walked the earth.
I'm sure and I am not talking about you but Obama's lack of respect for cops, Americans, military. And this comes from a total disrespect as probably taught by HIS mom for authority figures. I'm sure your Mom told you to respect teachers, coaches, people responsible for you and your growth.
But most single parent black homes are the cause for the majority of black crimes especially on fellow blacks. The cause of Black Lives Matter that believe all persons
of authority are to be ignored. I'm sure your Mom taught you that that attitude would eventually lead you negative experiences.

Obama is a great example of how political correctness gets abused and promotes meritless bigots who care not about truth, patriotism, or production. Obama cares about himself, his bigotry, and destroying the white population of America.

Not bad. Not bad at all.
Yeah and his biggest accomplishment of his presidency is making Jimmy Carter a happy old man. For taking him out of the worst president ever position!

Forum List

Back