Obama: People Don't Get Rich on Their Own

What obaabaa never mentions is that all these things have been paid for fees are paid to maintain those things. The rich don't get free electricty. They don't get to opt out of gas taxes. They pay a high tuition to attend college, they don't get it free. The only people who get stuff free is the "poor". How about a fair share from them? Everyone else pays fairly, in proportion to what they use. Only the subsidized poor don't pay a fair share. They use and pay nothing.

You Marxist Fucktards need to do a little reading... you're woefully ignorant judging from the above posts.

See the rights response?

They really are soooo stupid they think building our infrastructure is a bad plan.

I see three individuals responses. Is that 'the right' you speak of? :lol:

I think we're not stupid enough to be fooled twice. Obama already promised us to spend the stimulus on infrastructure. He chose not to. We ain't paying twice for the same fucking thing.

You pay more. I'm not funding any more partisan bullshit from this man.

you are a partisan hack.

you pretend to be "independent" and are nothing but a right wing hack.

You are with the people who want this country reduced to a thrid world nation by killing our government and infrastructure.

YOU WILL NEVER WIN!

Taxes are still being collected to pay for the Tennessee Valley Authority to string electic lines to rural areas.

Taxes are still being collected to pay for the War of 1812 AND the Mexican American war.

We are still paying taxes to open the Panama Canal.

This FOOL is yammering about fairness and paying for infrastructure! He depends on liberal enforced ignorance.

In 1989 California imposed a temporary sales tax increase to pay for the earthquake damage to San Francisco. Yep, the damage was paid for years ago, but we're still paying.

See the rights response?

They really are soooo stupid they think building our infrastructure is a bad plan.

I think we're not stupid enough to be fooled twice. Obama already promised us to spend the stimulus on infrastructure. He chose not to. We ain't paying twice for the same fucking thing.

you are a partisan hack.

You are with the people who want this country reduced to a thrid world nation by killing our government and infrastructure.

YOU WILL NEVER WIN!

She's not a very good liar when responding to accusations about Righties she uses the word "we" :rolleyes: :lol:

See the rights response?

In addition you pay for it everytime you fill your gas tank.

Fox Nation? I have never watched RuperTV for > 3 seconds before I threw up in my mouth a little..

cartoon_fox_fun_book.gif

:clap2:

Then you should seek immediate help... that's not a normal reation.

See the rights response?

you are a partisan hack.

YOU WILL NEVER WIN!

Well, you're the one that wants to turn this nation into a third world country as your spending is going to lead this nation to collapse. Hell, you're fighting to turn this country into a central American or hati like nation, but yet you scream at us that we're the ones wrong. Look in the mirror!

See the rights response?

what do they spend all that money collected from gasoline taxes on? doyathink?

First of all, Willow, infrastructure involves much more than just roads and bridges. Secondly, it is a fact that to bring our infrastructure up to date, we need to invest another $2.5 trillion. States are selling off their roads to foreign companies. You really think that is a great idea? Letting our infrastructure fall apart is not going to bring new business to the US. Companies will go where the infrastructure is much more solid. Without investing into our future, we will become a second class country. The wealthy will be the last to feel it, but they too will pay a tremendous price for their lack of foresight. But by then it will be too late.

Taxes are still being collected to pay for the Tennessee Valley Authority to string electic lines to rural areas.

Taxes are still being collected to pay for the War of 1812 AND the Mexican American war.

This FOOL is yammering about fairness and paying for infrastructure! He depends on liberal enforced ignorance.

In 1989 California imposed a temporary sales tax increase to pay for the earthquake damage to San Francisco. Yep, the damage was paid for years ago, but we're still paying.

The same thing happened during the Spanish American War and phone taxes. The government implemented a 3% excise tax on phones or a luxury tax since only the rich had phones back then.

It only took the federal government 108 years to drop that tax.

The gasoline tax was supposed to be temporary also. :lol:

See the rights response?

First of all, Willow, infrastructure involves much more than just roads and bridges. Secondly, it is a fact that to bring our infrastructure up to date, we need to invest another $2.5 trillion. States are selling off their roads to foreign companies. You really think that is a great idea? Letting our infrastructure fall apart is not going to bring new business to the US. Companies will go where the infrastructure is much more solid. Without investing into our future, we will become a second class country. The wealthy will be the last to feel it, but they too will pay a tremendous price for their lack of foresight. But by then it will be too late.

Come on Willow. Put down the Fox Mai Tai & THINK ABOUT IT!!! :bang3: :mad:

Last edited:
I might run around turning off lights, keeping my AC use to a minimum because I don't want to run up my electric bill. I pay it. Someone "poor" who has a subsidy, that we all pay for, look at your bill sometime and see how much of it goes to the "poor", doesn't worry about that. They don't turn off lights, their AC is at maximum 24/7. How about a little FAIRNESS here.

I put myself through law school. Paid for every day and every book, every workshop, every study guide AND bar review. As a working person. Yet the "poor" gets their education paid for by ME. How about a little fucking fairness here.

I am SOOO utterly sick of these hand-out fanatics. Get your ass in the street and get a job. Live on what you make. If you have to turn off that light, do it. I do. If you have to give up that six pack of Bud to put gas in the car, too bad. Don't go anywhere.

See the rights response?

Where the hell do you live?

:lol:

See the rights response?

Yes, but the messiah specifically says he needs more money for our "crumbling roads and bridges" his words not mine. So then what are they spending the gasoline tax money on? doyathink? And why should we keep sending them dollars when you and I both know they're wasting what we send?

Not to mention, if we weren't wasting a gazillion $$ on bullshit we wouldn't be having this discussion....

Forum List

Back