Obama: People Don't Get Rich on Their Own

I see three individuals responses. Is that 'the right' you speak of? :lol:

I think we're not stupid enough to be fooled twice. Obama already promised us to spend the stimulus on infrastructure. He chose not to. We ain't paying twice for the same fucking thing.

You pay more. I'm not funding any more partisan bullshit from this man.

you are a partisan hack.

you pretend to be "independent" and are nothing but a right wing hack.

You are with the people who want this country reduced to a thrid world nation by killing our government and infrastructure.

YOU WILL NEVER WIN!

She's not a very good liar when responding to accusations about Righties she uses the word "we" :rolleyes: :lol:

We - conservatives. Not GOP. Idiot.

what do they spend all that money collected from gasoline taxes on? doyathink?

First of all, Willow, infrastructure involves much more than just roads and bridges. Secondly, it is a fact that to bring our infrastructure up to date, we need to invest another $2.5 trillion. States are selling off their roads to foreign companies. You really think that is a great idea? Letting our infrastructure fall apart is not going to bring new business to the US. Companies will go where the infrastructure is much more solid. Without investing into our future, we will become a second class country. The wealthy will be the last to feel it, but they too will pay a tremendous price for their lack of foresight. But by then it will be too late.

Yes, but the messiah specifically says he needs more money for our "crumbling roads and bridges" his words not mine. So then what are they spending the gasoline tax money on? doyathink?

I'm thinking the Solyndra debacle alone would have fixed a few roads. Now, Obama couldn't have made good on his campaign paybacks, but still...

there was a time when Americans loved their country and took pride in it.

That was before the Republican party started convincing their base to hate this country and starve it to death so they could drown it in the bathtub.

Negged for being an ignorant assed liar. :up_yours:

Rep + for your uncanny ability to spot an "ignorant assed liar." Kudos..

:clap2::eusa_angel:

Taxes are still being collected to pay for the Tennessee Valley Authority to string electic lines to rural areas.

Taxes are still being collected to pay for the War of 1812 AND the Mexican American war.

We are still paying taxes to open the Panama Canal.

This FOOL is yammering about fairness and paying for infrastructure! He depends on liberal enforced ignorance.

In 1989 California imposed a temporary sales tax increase to pay for the earthquake damage to San Francisco. Yep, the damage was paid for years ago, but we're still paying.
Still paying for the war 1812? Any creditable links are B.S?

Obama: People Don't Get Rich on Their Own
Fox Nation ^ | 27Jan 2012
Obama: People Don't Get Rich on Their Own - President Obama - Fox Nation

President Obama tells a college audience that people don't get rich on their own. Obama's point that without government and paying your fair share, ultimately the successful wouldn't be able to get where they are.

"We do not begrudge wealth in this country. I want everybody here to do well. We aspire to financial success, but we also understand that we're not successful just by ourselves," President Obama said at a campaign event in Ann Arbor, Michigan on Friday morning.

"We're successful because somebody started the University of Michigan. We're successful because somebody made an investment in all the federal research labs that created the internet. We're successful because we have an outstanding military that costs money. We're successful because somebody built roads and bridges. And laid broadband lines and these things didn't just happen on their own. And if we all understand that we've got to pay for this stuff, it makes sense for those of us who've done best to do our fair share and to try to pass off that bill on to somebody else, that's not right. That's not who we are," he said.

(Excerpt) Read more at nation.foxnews.com ...
Obama is of course stating the obvious, but apparently it's not obvious to everyone.

you are a partisan hack.

you pretend to be "independent" and are nothing but a right wing hack.

You are with the people who want this country reduced to a thrid world nation by killing our government and infrastructure.

YOU WILL NEVER WIN!

She's not a very good liar when responding to accusations about Righties she uses the word "we" :rolleyes: :lol:

We - conservatives. Not GOP. Idiot.

Yes you and your historically failed ideas

Forum List

Back