Obama: People do think I'm trustworthy

(CNN) - The hits to President Obama's popularity, prompted by the botched HealthCare.gov rollout, are simply a natural fluctuation every commander-in-chief faces, Obama told interviewer Barbara Walters in an interview aired Friday.

"If you remember, I've gone up and down pretty consistently throughout," Obama said in the ABC interview on Friday. "But the good thing about when you're down is that usually you've got nowhere to go but up."

"I got re-elected in part because people did think I was trustworthy and they knew I was working on their behalf," Obama said in the network's exclusive.

Obama: People do think I?m trustworthy ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

He did get re-elected because people (like those in the MSM) did think he was trustworthy.

Most people that support Obamacare have good intentions. However, good intentions do not justify Obamacare.

Big Moo did not abandon a successful career. She was forced to voluntarily resign by court order. We don't know what action prompted the Illinois State Bar to demand her resignation and get a court order to force her to resign. Those records are sealed.

At one time, the obama's were contemplating divorce. We don't know why, I suspect barakula's drug use, those records are sealed.

Pres. Obama is just misunderstood. .. :cool:

He is a lying cork sacker.

He's the kind of guy who would move your chess pieces on the board while you weren't looking while playing a gentlemanly game.

Pres. Obama is our ruler and thus his proclamations given out to the American people should be obeyed and followed.

The were given out in order to help our nation and it's citizens.

And only the unpatriotic and disloyal people will go against his rulings. .. :cool:

Last edited:
(CNN) - The hits to President Obama's popularity, prompted by the botched HealthCare.gov rollout, are simply a natural fluctuation every commander-in-chief faces, Obama told interviewer Barbara Walters in an interview aired Friday.

"If you remember, I've gone up and down pretty consistently throughout," Obama said in the ABC interview on Friday. "But the good thing about when you're down is that usually you've got nowhere to go but up."

"I got re-elected in part because people did think I was trustworthy and they knew I was working on their behalf," Obama said in the network's exclusive.

He did get re-elected because people (like those in the MSM) did think he was trustworthy.

Most people that support Obamacare have good intentions. However, good intentions do not justify Obamacare.

What Obamacare supporters need to prove to US is NOT that they have good intentions but that they have good sense.

So far they FAIL.

1231_hysterically_laughing.gif

He was re-elected when the GOP held the US at gun point running Mittens.

He was re-elected when he lied about himself, his policies and plans and his opponent.

If he'd told the truth OR if the majority of the American people was able to see through his lies or if they'd only studied the info we Conservatives were manically posting about him pre-November 2008, we'd have escaped his disastrous presidency.

For Mitt Romney, the 2012 election was held about a year too early.

Romney would hold a slight lead on President Obama if the 2012 election were replayed today, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll.

The poll of registered voters shows Romney at 49 percent and Obama at 45 percent in the rematch, a mirror image of Romney's four-point (51-47) popular-vote loss in 2012.

President Romney? Yes, if the election were held today

Last edited:

That would be past tense...now many are coming to the realization that he's just another playah.:D

sums up the ego manic Obama to a tee...
Links in article at site

SNIP:
The Problem of Selfishness
Political self-interest is no less selfish than economic self-interest.

By Kevin D. Williamson

Comments

Kevin D. Williamson

Barack Obama’s moral exhortations are almost without exception unseemly. When the nation was giving him the hairy eyeball over his longtime association with the crackpot racist grotesque Jeremiah Wright, Senator Obama responded by lecturing the nation about racism, as though we, rather than he, had a problem. On the eve of Thanksgiving, the president, a guest of Magic Johnson’s, chided the nation on how “selfishly” it conducts its politics.

That’s our president: sensitive to criticism but immune to irony.

Barack Obama is if not the most selfish man in American public life then a contender for the title and a shoo-in hall-of-famer.

Along with such titans as Donald Trump and Alec Baldwin, he is the possessor of an epic sense of self, a Jörmungandr of ego reaching around the world to embrace — what else? — himself.
The man is mired in self, positively suffocating in self: self-importance, self-regard, self-aggrandizement.
Though one wonders how much substance there is within the balloon of the presidential ego: This is a man who has, after all, conscientiously reduced himself to a logo and a slogan, not a man for all seasons but a man for a single season ending in early November.

The Barack Obama made available for public consumption is, like those Shepard Fairey “hope” posters seen around election time, a millimeter deep but ubiquitous. Whether the private Obama is a more substantial entity is the subject of some speculation.

What could it possibly mean to be lectured on selfishness by a man whose entire career has been dedicated to no cause other than the cause of himself? “Selfishness” has been conflated with materialism and greed, but the literal meaning of the word is excessive devotion to one’s self and one’s interests.

To be unselfish is to be ready to give up that which one holds most dear; for some men, that is money, but what is money to a president of the United States, who knows that in retirement he can support himself in ducal style with one day’s work a month at Bill Clinton rates, in princely style with two days’ work, and in imperial style with three?

Money is an abstraction to a retired president. But the thing that he really cares about — power — Barack Obama guards in a fashion more miserly than that of any mythical dragon watching his horde.
That the president is so haughty about the prospect of negotiating with his rivals in the House and the Senate comes as no surprise to his advisers, whose opinions he holds in equal contempt: “I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters, I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. . . . I’m a better political director than my political director.” And he has some thoughts about generosity of spirit he would like to share.

ALL of it here
The Problem of Selfishness | National Review Online

Last edited:
Pres. Obama is our ruler and thus his proclamations given out to the American people should be obeyed and followed.

The were given out in order to help our nation and it's citizens.

And only the unpatriotic and disloyal people will go against his rulings. .. :cool:

of course you're loyal Sunni boy:eusa_shhh:

Obama's second term is going to be great for America.

Israel..................not so much :eusa_angel:

His beautiful and accomplished wife Michele abandoned her successful affirmative action law practice to follow her husband to the White House.

Early in their marriage she had became aware he was a genius with unlimited potential.

And that he had a date with destiny to save our nation in it's time of need. .. :cool:

I only have one comment.

3431683-sarcasm_o_238886.jpg

Forum List

Back