Obama: People do think I'm trustworthy

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
(CNN) - The hits to President Obama's popularity, prompted by the botched HealthCare.gov rollout, are simply a natural fluctuation every commander-in-chief faces, Obama told interviewer Barbara Walters in an interview aired Friday.

"If you remember, I've gone up and down pretty consistently throughout," Obama said in the ABC interview on Friday. "But the good thing about when you're down is that usually you've got nowhere to go but up."

"I got re-elected in part because people did think I was trustworthy and they knew I was working on their behalf," Obama said in the network's exclusive.

Obama: People do think I?m trustworthy ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

that's why almost 60% of the people DISAPPROVE of him...

This egomaniac is so over exposed and full of BS..Does anyone take anything he says today seriously?

I can't stand watching the ugly liar..What a horrible person to Ignore his polling and go on prancing around as if the people in this country love him..

He has a sickness and it's now hurting the hell out of us and our country

god save us from this man

Last edited:
Yeah, just ask all the people who got that $2,500 savings and kept the plan they liked.

Obama Credibility Gap

Pres. Obama sacrificed his successful career as a 'community organizer' in order to lead our nation in it's time of need.

Surely, all Americans can acknowledge he is a true patriot for this selfless act of charity to our nation. . :cool:

His beautiful and accomplished wife Michele abandoned her successful affirmative action law practice to follow her husband to the White House.

Early in their marriage she had became aware he was a genius with unlimited potential.

And that he had a date with destiny to save our nation in it's time of need. .. :cool:

Sunni boy loves Obama

That's why I am encouraging everyone to vote for Obama.

After he wins in 2012

He is going to hold Israel's Zionist feet to the fire and force them to change.

And he will have 4 nice long years to do it. :clap2:

His beautiful and accomplished wife Michele abandoned her successful affirmative action law practice to follow her husband to the White House.

Early in their marriage she had became aware he was a genius with unlimited potential.

And that he had a date with destiny to save our nation in it's time of need. .. :cool:

She saw a life on easy street, and jumped on board.

She saw a life on easy street, and jumped on board.
Don't be a hater........ :doubt:

Early in her marriage Michele gave up her chance to be a Victoria's Secret model.

In order to eat and gain weight.

So that she would be healthy enough for the rigors and demands of being the First Lady.

She must really love our nation in order to make such a personal sacrifice. . :cool:

Maybe it was more the big stick that Joe Biden says Obama has that was the deciding factor!!!

I'm not sayin
I'm just sayin!

Forum List

Back