Obama Organization Behind Wisconsin Demonstrations

The police, firemen and state troopers unions supported Gov Walker run for governor and these unions are exempt from the legislation. I would suspect that those who feel so strongly about Walker's plan, would also demand that these public employee unions also be included in the legislation. Correct?

POST IT. Quantify it.

Governor Walker Explains Compensation Changes in Email to State Employees | MacIver Institute

Wisconsin police hunt Democratic leader, protests continue | syracuse.com

So...where do those links speak of those union(s) workers(s) that supported him?

The Governor is talking about ALL Government workers...where are the protests from Friefighters? Police? Others?

If the demonstrations turn violent, will the teachers use the kids as human shields?

Why not? They're already STARVING THE POOR KIDS BY DENYING THEM FREE SCHOOL LUNCHES.

Not surprising. Just more "Community Organizer" fun. As usual,only the kids in Wisconsin will suffer. The Teacher Unions & Democrats should be ashamed of themselves. I hope Scott Walker stays strong. This is just pure greed & politics coming from the Unions and Democrats. The guy is trying his best to bring Wisconsin back while the Democrats put Party before Country once again. The same thing is going on in our Congress. The Republicans are actually trying to get things back on track for our nation yet the Democrats continue to fight them tooth & nail on everything. It really is shameful. Hopefully the People will make them pay in 2012. They deserve to get their asses kicked next year. Let hope & pray it happens.

Teachers using kids as political pawns. Political pawns suffer.

Teacher Unions have been doing that for many many years. So i'm never surprised when i see this stuff. I actually have sympathy for Scott Walker. The man is trying to bring Wisconsin back while the Democrats & Unions just continue to put Party before Country. Our Nation's terrible problems cannot be fixed until the Democrats are thoroughly trounced in 2012. They just have no interest in fixing our serious problems. It's all just about their Democratic Party at this point. Hopefully they'll have to pay up in 2012. I really do hope so.

Hi, you have received -280 reputation points from boedicca.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
asswipe

Regards,
boedicca

:lol:

It got it's widdle feewings hurt when I disagreed with it's lies!

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

I'm sure that's the reason. :lol:

I keep looking for Badgers and big "W"s on their shirts, but I haven't seen any yet. I'll keep looking for it though.

20110218__qwtemp.jpg

If I see any Wisconsin supporters in Ohio, Indiana, California, Washington D.C., Wall street, and everywhere else these lefties are protesting, I'll be sure to let you know.

05protest.span_cityroom.jpg

Cafeteria Workers Protest on Wall Street - NYTimes.com

640_sarah_jones.jpg

SEIU members

What a fucking moron you are, Mudtrail:

red-republican-party-republican-men.png

Sure%20Putt%20Republican%20Red.jpg

I_Give_Republican_Red_03-10-10.png

REPUBLICANS ARE COMMIE RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:gives:

Guess those white shirts look red to you.

Let's go on an exercise to find things in red.

Course none of those things were in Madison over the week and this weekend, fuckhead, but that's beside the point.

Now back to your distraction tactics.

How many other things can you find that are red?????

I'm sure that's the reason. :lol:

I keep looking for Badgers and big "W"s on their shirts, but I haven't seen any yet. I'll keep looking for it though.

20110218__qwtemp.jpg

If I see any Wisconsin supporters in Ohio, Indiana, California, Washington D.C., Wall street, and everywhere else these lefties are protesting, I'll be sure to let you know.

05protest.span_cityroom.jpg

Cafeteria Workers Protest on Wall Street - NYTimes.com

640_sarah_jones.jpg

SEIU members

Course none of those things were in Madison over the week and this weekend, fuckhead, but that's beside the point.

The WHOLE Republican Party.

They even call themselves 'Red States', the fucking COMMIES!

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Dope.

Politico is pretty left leaning, so I doubt Ben Smith is quoting a right wing poll.

;)

Bullshit. It's a Right-leaning organization.

Do you ever get things correct?

Politico is financed by Robert Allbritton, chairman and chief executive of Allbritton Communications, which owns television stations in Washington, D.C., and elsewhere, all affiliated with the Disney-owned ABC network.

John F. Harris and Jim VandeHei left The Washington Post to become Politico's editor-in-chief and executive editor, respectively, launching the newspaper on January 23, 2007. Frederick J. Ryan Jr., former Assistant to President Ronald Reagan,[2] is president and CEO.[3]

Source

Media matters calls them Right leaning...but then we are talking about Nazi Sympathsizer George Soros...

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Dope.

The media calls them Red-states. They chose it for us fuckstain. They didn't want everyone thinking Democrats are the commie fucks that they are.

To sum this all up...Scott Walker is behaving like an Adult while the Teacher Unions & Democrats are behaving like spoiled little Brats. Wisconsin has very serious problems and he's doing his best to fix these problems. The same can be said of our Congress. The Republicans are behaving like Adults and are actually addressing our Nation's terrible problems. But the Democrats just go on sniping at them and opposing them every step of the way. Hopefully the People see this though and hand the Democrats a crushing & humiliating defeat in 2012. They certainly deserve it. I wish Scott Walker and Republicans in Congress the best of luck.

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Dope.

The media calls them Red-states. They chose it for us fuckstain. They didn't want everyone thinking Democrats are the commie fucks that they are.

Dorkaholic is just a led by the nose follower...he doesn't know any better.

Forum List

Back