Obama Organization Behind Wisconsin Demonstrations

sfc5yd.jpg

Obama's penchant for playing both ends towards the middle aside here, you folks do realize that if Wisconsin is able to kill collective barganing , it'll probably be followed by many states on the bring of austerity.

Now you may, or may not be a union worker here, but you do realize the history behind collective barganing right?

I mean, those were the folks that brought us the weekend.....

Obama's penchant for playing both ends towards the middle aside here, you folks do realize that if Wisconsin is able to kill collective barganing , it'll probably be followed by many states on the bring of austerity.

Now you may, or may not be a union worker here, but you do realize the history behind collective barganing right?

speaking as a former private sector worker (April 09), and now, a public sector union member, yes, I do.

And I hope this cascades, 24 states are where Walker wants Wisconsin, , its not like this would be new.

Of course blue can denote calmness...coolness...and it can also portend darkiness

Yes, we all know you are a racist prick. Thanks for re-confirming.

Rascist? Really now? FIND ONE LINK that supports your assertion...

*I DEFY YOUR ASSERTION*

Bring it Assaholic...
Of course blue can denote calmness...coolness...and it can also portend darkiness

I guess you will plead ignorance that Blacks are derogatorily called 'darkies'.

Or maybe you are just ignorant.

Your choice.

Yes, we all know you are a racist prick. Thanks for re-confirming.

*I DEFY YOUR ASSERTION*

Bring it Assaholic...

Your choice.

Misspelling IDIOT...and had you bothered to read the fuckin' thread you will SEE that it was an error.

So check your piety at the door dipshit.

Unions today in America are as a whole out of control politically. What we are seeing in WIS is just a precursor of what is to come. As 21% of our Work force holds the rest of us Hostage, Demanding they keep their Perks while we pay for them.

The dark side of Organized Labor playing out, classic Tyranny of a well organized Minority.

They brought us the weekend.

Now they can go back in their lock box....because they also brought us over 14 trillion in debt.

Obama again? The people of Wisconsin don't need Obama they are thinking for them selves and Obama don't have that much power. Does he? These people know what will happen to them and their jobs if Union is not there for them. Union saved my jobs twice. If not for union many of those public employers would not have a job and yet Scott Walker want to take 6,000 of the away. To balance the budget? If he sells this he can sell beach front property in Death Valley.
Without Unions business can do anything they want with employers. Fire them two week before retirement and forfeit their healthcare. I have seen it happen.

Last edited:
omg, we'd all be DOOMED if we didn't HAVE UNIONS.

How many friggen people BELONG to a Union out of 350 million people?

so much crap.

They brought us the weekend.

Now they can go back in their lock box....because they also brought us over 14 trillion in debt.
Watch 'em DENY it...

Why is it that you folks say nothing about the fact that Gov Walker exempts public employee unions that supported him from the legislation ending collective bargaining?
Did you folks ever try to be consistent?

My best response is....link motherfucker.

Reality Check: Is Budget Bill Political Payback? - Politics News Story - WISC Madison

Did you read your own link?

In all, five public employee unions endorsed Walker, and four of the five are completely unharmed by Walker's budget repair bill, WISC-TV reported.
Walker denied that the unions are getting political payback.

"I think that's utterly ridiculous, because if I was, I'd only carve out those areas. The statewide police union, the statewide firefighter union endorsed my opponent. If was rewarding political allies, it would be ridiculous to exempt them if that was the reason," Walker said.

It's true that the statewide unions did endorse Walker's opponent, Democrat Tom Barrett, and almost all police and firefighters are protected from changes under the bill, not just those in Milwaukee, WISC-TV reported.

Obama again? The people of Wisconsin don't need Obama they are thinking for them selves and Obama don't have that much power. Does he? These people know what will happen to them and their jobs if Union is not there for them. Union saved my jobs twice. If not for union many of those public employers would not have a job and yet Scott Walker want to take 6,000 of the away. To balance the budget? If he sells this he can sell beach front property in Death Valley.
Without Unions business can do anything they want with employers. Fire them two week before retirement and forfeit their healthcare. I have seen it happen.
Once again, we are dealing with ill informed people.

Walker isn't trying to take away 6000 jobs, he's trying to avoid 6000 lay offs. If the union refuses to compromise, there is no choice but to lay off. The state is broke. There is no money for collective bargaining whatsoever. The unions and their members must bite the bullet just like every other american is having to do. I'll say it again, those union workers are not special whatsoever. They are no better than any other worker in the private sector. They've got great pay and benefits. They can afford to start paying more of their own way.

In a nutshell, without the compromise on collective bargaining, it is the union who will be causing 6000 jobs lost. Not the governor.........And of course, the union will tout it as a victory.

Last edited:

*I DEFY YOUR ASSERTION*

Bring it Assaholic...

Your choice.

Misspelling IDIOT...and had you bothered to read the fuckin' thread you will SEE that it was an error.

So check your piety at the door dipshit.

Well, maybe you are just a misspelling idiot. But extreme wingnuttery usually includes a bit of racism - why should you be any different?

And I reply to posts as I read them - I don't read the whole thread, then go back and search pages to find what I want to respond to. And neither does anyone else. FAIL, cretin.

Forum List

Back