Obama Organization Behind Wisconsin Demonstrations

Methinks Obama has overplayed his hand. He has famously said "elections have consequences" - and now is trying to undermine the election in WI by taking the side of public union employees against that of the will of the taxpayers that elected the GOP majority.

There are more taxpayers than public union employees...for now. And we aim to keep it that way.

thank you B........that was my next point, imagine if you will the Republicans in the minority refusing to show up at the house or senate to make a quorum to vote on a bill.....you would not be able to track all of the media outrage, it would be overwhelming, denial of reality, rule breaking, irresponsible behavior, 'they lost', "elections have consequences".........

Wisconsin had a tectonic shift in that they voted a rep. into the state house and into a majority of both the state assembly and senate. Walker ran quite openly on this platform....reality sux.

And reality is suspended it appears when the democrats pull this crap as they don't get called on it by the media. what a joke.

Methinks Obama has overplayed his hand. He has famously said "elections have consequences" - and now is trying to undermine the election in WI by taking the side of public union employees against that of the will of the taxpayers that elected the GOP majority.

There are more taxpayers than public union employees...for now. And we aim to keep it that way.

thank you B........that was my next point, imagine if you will the Republicans in the minority refusing to show up at the house or senate to make a quorum to vote on a bill.....you would not be able to track all of the media outrage, it would be overwhelming, denial of reality, rule breaking, irresponsible behavior, 'they lost', "elections have consequences".........

Wisconsin had a tectonic shift in that they voted a rep. into the state house and into a majority of both the state assembly and senate. Walker ran quite openly on this platform....reality sux.

And reality is suspended it appears when the democrats pull this crap as they don't get called on it by the media. what a joke.

YW. As I keep saying, The Dems love Democracy...until they lose.

Same place you saw the tea party being violent, rockhead.

I did see several signs calling the governor Hitler, a dictator and there were a few with his head in the crosshairs. Such violent rhetoric, what a shame......

I just reviewed that video. You are a liar, Driveby. Not one sign with crosshairs. And the only signs with referance to Hitler was one sign with a picture of the governor with a Hitler mustache stating "Seperated at birth". The other sign, several of them, stated "Hitler outlawed Unions, Too". Most of the signs there simply stated "Stop the attack on Workers".
Communism started in Russia with the WORKERS also.

And as Lenin Died? Stalin started with his 'cleansing'....same as Hitler and so many other despots...

YW. As I keep saying, The Dems love Democracy...until they lose.

But still practice 'True Democracy' by their showcased displays of late. They in my view are making the case for Conservatism, and the principles of this Republic.

This is very interesting:

946.12 Misconduct in public office. Any public officer or public employee who does any of the following is guilty of a Class I felony:

946.12(1)
(1) Intentionally fails or refuses to perform a known mandatory, nondiscretionary, ministerial duty of the officer’s or employee’s office or employment within the time or in the manner required by law; or

946.12(3)
(3) Whether by act of commission or omission, in the officer’s or employee’s capacity as such officer or employee exercises a discretionary power in a manner inconsistent with the duties of the officer’s or employee’s office or employment or the rights of others and with intent to obtain a dishonest advantage for the officer or employee or another;

Wisconsin governor: If the fugitive Dems don’t come back, I might have to cut funding for their staffs; Update: Assembly forced to recess due to threats « Hot Air

The Dems have engaged in misconduct in office. Seems to me a case could be made for impeachment...

And Republicans famously ignored the will of the people.

946.12 Misconduct in public office. Any public officer or public employee who does any of the following is guilty of a Class I felony:

946.12(1)
(1) Intentionally fails or refuses to perform a known mandatory, nondiscretionary, ministerial duty of the officer’s or employee’s office or employment within the time or in the manner required by law; or

946.12(3)
(3) Whether by act of commission or omission, in the officer’s or employee’s capacity as such officer or employee exercises a discretionary power in a manner inconsistent with the duties of the officer’s or employee’s office or employment or the rights of others and with intent to obtain a dishonest advantage for the officer or employee or another;

Wisconsin governor: If the fugitive Dems don’t come back, I might have to cut funding for their staffs; Update: Assembly forced to recess due to threats « Hot Air

The Dems have engaged in misconduct in office. Seems to me a case could be made for impeachment...

Really...here's an interesting twist...

Pelosi Says She's 'Proud' of Wisconsin Democrats Who Fled <The Hill

“I saw some of them speak on TV, and they were very proud of the action that they took. I’m very proud of what they are doing,” she said. “They’re standing up for the rights of America's workingmen and -women to have a voice at the table about their jobs and their futures, so yes, I support them.”

And this is why Pelosi isn't speaker any longer.

It's about time that Obama got his finger out of his butt hole and remembers who elected him two years ago. It sure was NOT the Republican Union busting members of the Wisconsin legislature! It was mostly the hard working Union members who go to work every day and pay their taxes only to see the rich and influential get away with murder. Perhaps it's time that we in America do like they did in Egypt and Tunisia. Fill the town squares and wherever legislatures meet and demand justice. Here in Arizona they are giving tax breaks to rich business owners while dumping a quarter million people off the medicaid roles. Of course we too have a Republican legislature and a Republican Governor. Enough said. It makes me sick!

have at it.
good luck tearing them away from American Idol.:lol:

Yes, before we take up a course of "Solidarity Forever" comrades, let's see who gets the axe from Steve, Randy, and Jaylo.

946.12(1)

946.12(3)

“I saw some of them speak on TV, and they were very proud of the action that they took. I’m very proud of what they are doing,” she said. “They’re standing up for the rights of America's workingmen and -women to have a voice at the table about their jobs and their futures, so yes, I support them.”

Pelosi is in Washington to make Obama look rational.

On Barrack Obama's own site he's organizing the riots and demonstrations going on in Madison Wisconsin, and others in Ohio and Indiana.

This Egyptian style protest points the finger directly at the President. He was in Madison today giving a speech, so it's getting hard for him to claim innocence.

This is the first time I've ever seen a President of the United States that was a troublemaker.

That's all he is after all. A community organizer out to stir shit up.

Organizing for America | BarackObama.com | OFA State Page

If you look at the crowd many of the are wearing their trademark Commie Red sweatshirts. Who knows where they're from or what other organizations they belong to.

5449560950_b1a7f7aa17.jpg

Obama claimed today that the state is attacking them, but it looks like the unions are attacking the state.

RealClearPolitics - Video - Rep. Paul Ryan On Wisconsin Protests: "Like Cairo Moved To Madison"

The biggest question is why now? Why when the Middle East is on fire these unions feel they have to strike? Well, here's why.

15-workers_rights.jpg

The Democratic National Committee's Organizing for America arm -- the remnant of the 2008 Obama campaign -- is playing an active role in organizing protests against Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker's attempt to strip most public employees of collective bargaining rights.

OfA, as the campaign group is known, has been criticized at times for staying out of local issues like same-sex marraige, but it's riding to the aide of the public sector unions who hoping to persuade some Republican legislators to oppose Walker's plan. And while Obama may have his difference with teachers unions, OfA's engagement with the fight -- and Obama's own clear stance against Walker -- mean that he's remaining loyal to key Democratic Party allies at what is, for them, a very dangerous moment.

OfA Wisconsin's field efforts include filling buses and building turnout for the rallies this week in Madison, organizing 15 rapid response phone banks urging supporters to call their state legislators, and working on planning and producing rallies, a Democratic Party official in Washington said.

DNC playing role in Wisconsin protests - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

They had a vote on the issue but Democrats left the capital and couldn't be found. It was similar to the battle that went on in Texas when Democrats refused to vote on a bill and held up in a hotel in Oklahoma.

Breaking News.

Wisconsin State Senators found in Illinois hotel.

Budget Battle: Democrats Who Left State are Located | Today's TMJ4 - Milwaukee, Wisconsin News, Weather, Sports, WTMJ | Local News

Sure. Did you get a degree in Stupid?

On Barrack Obama's own site he's organizing the riots and demonstrations going on in Madison Wisconsin, and others in Ohio and Indiana.

This Egyptian style protest points the finger directly at the President. He was in Madison today giving a speech, so it's getting hard for him to claim innocence.

This is the first time I've ever seen a President of the United States that was a troublemaker.

That's all he is after all. A community organizer out to stir shit up.

Organizing for America | BarackObama.com | OFA State Page

If you look at the crowd many of the are wearing their trademark Commie Red sweatshirts. Who knows where they're from or what other organizations they belong to.
5449560950_b1a7f7aa17.jpg

Obama claimed today that the state is attacking them, but it looks like the unions are attacking the state.

RealClearPolitics - Video - Rep. Paul Ryan On Wisconsin Protests: "Like Cairo Moved To Madison"

The biggest question is why now? Why when the Middle East is on fire these unions feel they have to strike? Well, here's why.

15-workers_rights.jpg

The Democratic National Committee's Organizing for America arm -- the remnant of the 2008 Obama campaign -- is playing an active role in organizing protests against Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker's attempt to strip most public employees of collective bargaining rights.

OfA, as the campaign group is known, has been criticized at times for staying out of local issues like same-sex marraige, but it's riding to the aide of the public sector unions who hoping to persuade some Republican legislators to oppose Walker's plan. And while Obama may have his difference with teachers unions, OfA's engagement with the fight -- and Obama's own clear stance against Walker -- mean that he's remaining loyal to key Democratic Party allies at what is, for them, a very dangerous moment.

OfA Wisconsin's field efforts include filling buses and building turnout for the rallies this week in Madison, organizing 15 rapid response phone banks urging supporters to call their state legislators, and working on planning and producing rallies, a Democratic Party official in Washington said.

DNC playing role in Wisconsin protests - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

They had a vote on the issue but Democrats left the capital and couldn't be found. It was similar to the battle that went on in Texas when Democrats refused to vote on a bill and held up in a hotel in Oklahoma.

Breaking News.

Wisconsin State Senators found in Illinois hotel.

Budget Battle: Democrats Who Left State are Located | Today's TMJ4 - Milwaukee, Wisconsin News, Weather, Sports, WTMJ | Local News

"If you look at the crowd many of the are wearing their trademark Commie Red sweatshirts. Who knows where they're from or what other organizations they belong to."

What an ignorant statement!

Do YOU know ANYTHING about Wisconsin? I guess not.
RED is the color of the University of Wisconsin Badgers, which is in Madison, which is the capital of Wisconsin, where the protests are happening.

Otherwise, I have no problem with the union members paying a higher percentage into their benefits like the every one else. I question why this isn't required of all the state's public employee unions. I find it disturbing that the unions that supported Gov. Walker are exempt from the legislation.

Last edited:
Video: And now, some important messages from the Wisconsin union protestersShare59posted at 6:12 pm on February 18, 2011 by Allahpundit

:eusa_whistle:

Two instant classics to cleanse the palate culled by Hengler from FNC’s coverage this afternoon. The first is short and sweet — “thi$ i$ for the kid$!”, as is always the case with teachers’ union demands — but the second one takes awhile to get going. By all means, stick with it. See for yourself what happens when a diehard Fox-hater finally gets his chance to make the case against Ailes’s evil empire on its own airwaves.
The One hasn’t weighed in yet, as far as I know, on what he thinks about Wisconsin Senate Democrats deciding that going on the lam is now an acceptable democratic option in America. Pelosi, however, has. Take a wild guess.

from with comments.
Video: And now, some important messages from the Wisconsin union protesters « Hot Air

Last edited by a moderator:

946.12(1)

946.12(3)

Pelosi is in Washington to make Obama look rational.

Alot of truth in this statement. Why the Party decided to keep her in the leadership when she should have by rights been sent back to San Fran and that cesspool.

"If you look at the crowd many of the are wearing their trademark Commie Red sweatshirts. Who knows where they're from or what other organizations they belong to."

What an ignorant statement!

Do YOU know ANYTHING about Wisconsin? I guess not.
RED is the color of the University of Wisconsin Badgers, which is in Madison, which is the capital of Wisconsin, where the protests are happening.

Otherwise, I have no problem with the union members paying a higher percentage into their benefits like the every one else. I question why this isn't required of all the state's public employee unions. I find it disturbing that the unions that supported Gov. Walker are exempt from the legislation.

Let's see if any wingnuts address this honestly.

Last edited:
All the Democrat Rep who fled this vote, SHOULD BE FIRED, RECALLED, JAILED.
whatever the hell can be done to them.

come on people of Wisconsin...demand it.

Only if people with the intestinal fortitude come forth and do the right thing and go after them.

That's the problem HERE in this ridiculous instance, and about 60+ years of entitlements. NO ONE has the golden NADS to go after it and challange it. Instead we have a Legislature that pussyfoots with 61B in cuts from their promised 100B...when in my estimation it shoud be far more.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back