Obama Organization Behind Wisconsin Demonstrations

"If you look at the crowd many of the are wearing their trademark Commie Red sweatshirts. Who knows where they're from or what other organizations they belong to."

What an ignorant statement!

Do YOU know ANYTHING about Wisconsin? I guess not.
RED is the color of the University of Wisconsin Badgers, which is in Madison, which is the capital of Wisconsin, where the protests are happening.

Otherwise, I have no problem with the union members paying a higher percentage into their benefits like the every one else. I question why this isn't required of all the state's public employee unions. I find it disturbing that the unions that supported Gov. Walker are exempt from the legislation.

Let's see if any wingnuts address this honestly.

Which UNIONS? And are they under the Government umbrella? (PUBLIC EMPLOYEES)...

Answer that first...

RED is the color of the University of Wisconsin Badgers, which is in Madison, which is the capital of Wisconsin, where the protests are happening.

Otherwise, I have no problem with the union members paying a higher percentage into their benefits like the every one else. I question why this isn't required of all the state's public employee unions. I find it disturbing that the unions that supported Gov. Walker are exempt from the legislation.

Answer that first...

The police, firemen and state troopers unions supported Gov Walker run for governor and these unions are exempt from the legislation. I would suspect that those who feel so strongly about Walker's plan, would also demand that these public employee unions also be included in the legislation. Correct?

This is very interesting:

946.12 Misconduct in public office. Any public officer or public employee who does any of the following is guilty of a Class I felony:

946.12(1)
(1) Intentionally fails or refuses to perform a known mandatory, nondiscretionary, ministerial duty of the officer’s or employee’s office or employment within the time or in the manner required by law; or

946.12(3)
(3) Whether by act of commission or omission, in the officer’s or employee’s capacity as such officer or employee exercises a discretionary power in a manner inconsistent with the duties of the officer’s or employee’s office or employment or the rights of others and with intent to obtain a dishonest advantage for the officer or employee or another;

Wisconsin governor: If the fugitive Dems don’t come back, I might have to cut funding for their staffs; Update: Assembly forced to recess due to threats « Hot Air

The Dems have engaged in misconduct in office. Seems to me a case could be made for impeachment...

Very nice post, Bodecea. I agree. I was wondering also about Obama's position in all of this as well. Using DNC money to encourage the illegal work stoppage with the teachers. I disagree with the judge that did not order a junction against the teachers for the work stoppage. I believe it was against their contract. Obama is going too far.

Answer that first...

The police, firemen and state troopers unions supported Gov Walker run for governor and these unions are exempt from the legislation. I would suspect that those who feel so strongly about Walker's plan, would also demand that these public employee unions also be included in the legislation. Correct?

POST IT. Quantify it.

Heh.

64% of the respondents in a recent poll of registered voters opposed public employee unions.

Methinks this will increase as the Fracas continues.

A new poll from the Washington-based Clarus Group asked:

Do you think government employees should be represented by labor unions that bargain for higher pay, benefits and pensions ... or do you think government employees should not be represented by labor unions?

A full 64% of the respondents said "no."

That includes 42% of Democrats, and an overwhelming majority of Republicans. Only 49% of Democrats think public workers should be in unions at all.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0211/Poll_Public_unions_a_hard_sell.html

Heh.

64% of the respondents in a recent poll of registered voters opposed public employee unions.

Methinks this will increase as the Fracas continues.

A new poll from the Washington-based Clarus Group asked:

Do you think government employees should be represented by labor unions that bargain for higher pay, benefits and pensions ... or do you think government employees should not be represented by labor unions?

A full 64% of the respondents said "no."

That includes 42% of Democrats, and an overwhelming majority of Republicans. Only 49% of Democrats think public workers should be in unions at all.

Poll: Public unions a hard sell - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

:lol:

Didn't read the poll...but I am curious of the demographics...

Politico is pretty left leaning, so I doubt Ben Smith is quoting a right wing poll.

;)

Answer that first...

POST IT. Quantify it.

Governor Walker Explains Compensation Changes in Email to State Employees | MacIver Institute

Wisconsin police hunt Democratic leader, protests continue | syracuse.com

Not surprising. Just more "Community Organizer" fun. As usual,only the kids in Wisconsin will suffer. The Teacher Unions & Democrats should be ashamed of themselves. I hope Scott Walker stays strong. This is just pure greed & politics coming from the Unions and Democrats. The guy is trying his best to bring Wisconsin back while the Democrats put Party before Country once again. The same thing is going on in our Congress. The Republicans are actually trying to get things back on track for our nation yet the Democrats continue to fight them tooth & nail on everything. It really is shameful. Hopefully the People will make them pay in 2012. They deserve to get their asses kicked next year. Let hope & pray it happens.

On Barrack Obama's own site he's organizing the riots and demonstrations going on in Madison Wisconsin, and others in Ohio and Indiana.

This Egyptian style protest points the finger directly at the President. He was in Madison today giving a speech, so it's getting hard for him to claim innocence.

This is the first time I've ever seen a President of the United States that was a troublemaker.

That's all he is after all. A community organizer out to stir shit up.

Organizing for America | BarackObama.com | OFA State Page

If you look at the crowd many of the are wearing their trademark Commie Red sweatshirts. Who knows where they're from or what other organizations they belong to.
5449560950_b1a7f7aa17.jpg

Obama claimed today that the state is attacking them, but it looks like the unions are attacking the state.

RealClearPolitics - Video - Rep. Paul Ryan On Wisconsin Protests: "Like Cairo Moved To Madison"

The biggest question is why now? Why when the Middle East is on fire these unions feel they have to strike? Well, here's why.

15-workers_rights.jpg

The Democratic National Committee's Organizing for America arm -- the remnant of the 2008 Obama campaign -- is playing an active role in organizing protests against Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker's attempt to strip most public employees of collective bargaining rights.

OfA, as the campaign group is known, has been criticized at times for staying out of local issues like same-sex marraige, but it's riding to the aide of the public sector unions who hoping to persuade some Republican legislators to oppose Walker's plan. And while Obama may have his difference with teachers unions, OfA's engagement with the fight -- and Obama's own clear stance against Walker -- mean that he's remaining loyal to key Democratic Party allies at what is, for them, a very dangerous moment.

OfA Wisconsin's field efforts include filling buses and building turnout for the rallies this week in Madison, organizing 15 rapid response phone banks urging supporters to call their state legislators, and working on planning and producing rallies, a Democratic Party official in Washington said.

DNC playing role in Wisconsin protests - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

They had a vote on the issue but Democrats left the capital and couldn't be found. It was similar to the battle that went on in Texas when Democrats refused to vote on a bill and held up in a hotel in Oklahoma.

Breaking News.

Wisconsin State Senators found in Illinois hotel.

Budget Battle: Democrats Who Left State are Located | Today's TMJ4 - Milwaukee, Wisconsin News, Weather, Sports, WTMJ | Local News

"If you look at the crowd many of the are wearing their trademark Commie Red sweatshirts. Who knows where they're from or what other organizations they belong to."

I'm sure that's the reason. :lol:

I keep looking for Badgers and big "W"s on their shirts, but I haven't seen any yet. I'll keep looking for it though.

20110218__qwtemp.jpg

If I see any Wisconsin supporters in Ohio, Indiana, California, Washington D.C., Wall street, and everywhere else these lefties are protesting, I'll be sure to let you know.

05protest.span_cityroom.jpg

Cafeteria Workers Protest on Wall Street - NYTimes.com

640_sarah_jones.jpg

SEIU members

Party before Country. That's all the Unions & Democrats are expressing at this point. Scott Walker really is trying to get things back on track in Wisconsin. Just more greed & political B.S. coming from the Unions & Democrats. Hopefully they'll get their asses stomped in 2012. It is clear they have no interest in fixing our Nation's tough problems. Looks like they'll have to be beaten soundly in 2012 to finally start turning this Nation around. Make it happen America.

Not surprising. Just more "Community Organizer" fun. As usual,only the kids in Wisconsin will suffer. The Teacher Unions & Democrats should be ashamed of themselves. I hope Scott Walker stays strong. This is just pure greed & politics coming from the Unions and Democrats. The guy is trying his best to bring Wisconsin back while the Democrats put Party before Country once again. The same thing is going on in our Congress. The Republicans are actually trying to get things back on track for our nation yet the Democrats continue to fight them tooth & nail on everything. It really is shameful. Hopefully the People will make them pay in 2012. They deserve to get their asses kicked next year. Let hope & pray it happens.

Teachers using kids as political pawns. Political pawns suffer.

Oh ick. You quoted synthabrain. I keep him on ignore. He's a vile twit.

I'm sure that's the reason. :lol:

I keep looking for Badgers and big "W"s on their shirts, but I haven't seen any yet. I'll keep looking for it though.

20110218__qwtemp.jpg

If I see any Wisconsin supporters in Ohio, Indiana, California, Washington D.C., Wall street, and everywhere else these lefties are protesting, I'll be sure to let you know.

05protest.span_cityroom.jpg

Cafeteria Workers Protest on Wall Street - NYTimes.com

640_sarah_jones.jpg

SEIU members

What a fucking moron you are, Mudtrail:

red-republican-party-republican-men.png

Sure%20Putt%20Republican%20Red.jpg

I_Give_Republican_Red_03-10-10.png

REPUBLICANS ARE COMMIE RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back