Obama Organization Behind Wisconsin Demonstrations

Let's have a raise of hands to everyone who has/does pay a portion of their own healthcare insurance.
The horror...they may have to pay a small portion of their own coverage.

Then a larger part, then the whole damned thing, which by that time will equal their paycheck. It's called the salami game.

angry mobs, violent rhetoric ? the shit you've been crying like a baby about ( with false accusations ) for several months? you clowns are laughable......:lol:

Dumb ass. Look at the video, where do you see people being violent? They are exercising their rights of free speech and assembly.

Wisconsin labor protests ‘like Cairo,’ GOP’s Paul Ryan exclaims | The Raw Story

Same place you saw the tea party being violent, rockhead.

I did see several signs calling the governor Hitler, a dictator and there were a few with his head in the crosshairs. Such violent rhetoric, what a shame......

I just reviewed that video. You are a liar, Driveby. Not one sign with crosshairs. And the only signs with referance to Hitler was one sign with a picture of the governor with a Hitler mustache stating "Seperated at birth". The other sign, several of them, stated "Hitler outlawed Unions, Too". Most of the signs there simply stated "Stop the attack on Workers".

angry mobs, violent rhetoric ? the shit you've been crying like a baby about ( with false accusations ) for several months? you clowns are laughable......:lol:

Dumb ass. Look at the video, where do you see people being violent? They are exercising their rights of free speech and assembly.

I did see several signs calling the governor Hitler, a dictator and there were a few with his head in the crosshairs. Such violent rhetoric, what a shame......

Indeed...

Last edited by a moderator:

I just reviewed that video. You are a liar, Driveby. Not one sign with crosshairs. And the only signs with referance to Hitler was one sign with a picture of the governor with a Hitler mustache stating "Seperated at birth". The other sign, several of them, stated "Hitler outlawed Unions, Too". Most of the signs there simply stated "Stop the attack on Workers".

Look again clown.

Well, if that is the case, good for the President.

What we have here is the GOP ass suckers wanting the working people to pay for the two wars that were off the books, pay for the financial shenanigans of Wall Street, all the while insisting that those guilty of creating this economic debacle actually get finicial gain out of it.

Any more of this kind of BS on the part of the GOP will result in a movement that will make the Teabaggers look like kindergarteners.

Good for him by fomenting Class warfare? By pitting the unions against those of us who pay the bills when we are tapped out?

Really? You stand by this statement?

You silly ass pretend patriot. The economic debacle that caused the near depression in this nation is not the fault of the working people. It is the direct result of the mechanizations of the banks and finacial institutions of this nation. The very people that were bailed out by the taxes of the working man. So now they wish to use the financial crisis as a way to destroy the rights of the working people of this nation, and further reduce wages.

NO FUCKING WAY

Keep thinking that. YOU are owned by them aren't you? Can't THINK for yourself, can you...especially as the evidence is right in front of you. YOU are blind, and stupid.

RELOAD.jpg

Wanna revise your statement?

Indeed...

Old Rocks, look at the 0:45 point in this video and tell me who the liar is....:lol:

Or going into hiding with the Wisconson democrat state senators....:eusa_whistle:

this is one of those polarizing all encompassing topics he should not be shilling for directly. he represents ALL of us....well, at least hes supposed to. A neutral equitable tone might be in order.

But as a community organizer at heart, who's stock in trade was rousing people by telling them they are beaten down and separating businesses and whomever else they could by hook or crook, well, he cannot get out of himself. Because thats what he is.

All the Governor is trying to do is ask that they pay more for themselves instead of it being on the backs of the taxpayers in lieu of raising taxes which Wisconsin cannot do any longer...

That or the Governor starts firing a buttload of Government employees.

I say he start getting out his pen. Especially the ones that called out sick and went to protest instead...and those that dragged their students into the fray that didn't have any idea of why they were there...

You dumb asses. None of these images were from the video in my post. Now some of the signs, the worst of them, were not shown in context. Likely a Rovian trick. Show a picture of a sign, something that was not even at the demonstrations, something created by a right wingnut.

Indeed...

Old Rocks, look at the 0:45 point in this video and tell me who the liar is....:lol:

Or going into hiding with the Wisconson democrat state senators....:eusa_whistle:

He's blind and stupid. He needs to go back to his spiderhole in the Enviroment Board where he can continue to defend OWLGORE and that brand of fraud.

You dumb asses. None of these images were from the video in my post. Now some of the signs, the worst of them, were not shown in context. Likely a Rovian trick. Show a picture of a sign, something that was not even at the demonstrations, something created by a right wingnut.

Denial gets you nowhere Old Crock...

Typical Statist...Blame, Minimize, Deny, Obfuscate. Guess where YOU fit in?

this is one of those polarizing all encompassing topics he should not be shilling for directly. he represents ALL of us....well, at least hes supposed to. A neutral equitable tone might be in order.

But as a community organizer at heart, who's stock in trade was rousing people by telling them they are beaten down and separating businesses and whomever else they could by hook or crook, well, he cannot get out of himself. Because thats what he is.

All the Governor is trying to do is ask that they pay more for themselves instead of it being on the backs of the taxpayers in lieu of raising taxes which Wisconsin cannot do any longer...

I say he start getting out his pen. Especially the ones that called out sick and went to protest instead...and those that dragged their students into the fray that didn't have any idea of why they were there...

Those students know damned well why they are there. I would imagine that a good many of them have familys that will be affected by the mechnizations of the Governor.

If the Governor gets out his pen, I think that you will see a statewide strike. By more than just peope working for the state government.

Still suffering from that disturbing liberal case of, See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.

And these liberal douchbags wonder why all they are good for is laughing at.:lol::lol::lol:

Those students know damned well why they are there. I would imagine that a good many of them have familys that will be affected by the mechnizations of the Governor.

If the Governor gets out his pen, I think that you will see a statewide strike. By more than just peope working for the state government.

Then listen to them you big DOPE. You have ears but yet you don't hear...

Can't admit you're wrong huh ?:lol:

Typical liberal, hell, you still think global warming is real........

Denial gets you nowhere Old Crock...

Typical Statist...Blame, Minimize, Deny, Obfuscate. Guess where YOU fit in?

Where do I fit in? An American worker with over 48 years in the workforce, a tradesman that has made good money all my life. With a nice little dd214 that states Honorable.

Voted Independent, until the GOP got on the religioius and 'faux patriot' ticket.

And I own guns and am competant in there use, so don't give me your tough guy act as opposed to the 'wimpy Liberal'.

Can't admit you're wrong huh ?:lol:

Typical liberal, hell, you still think global warming is real........

The demonstrations in Wisconson are peaceful, and quite impressive.

As far as global warming goes, Yes, it is real. As states every Scientific Society in the world, every one of the National Academies of Science of all the nations, and every major University in the world. Of course, an obese junkie of a radio jock states that they are all wrong, so they must be, right?

Forum List

Back