Obama on vacation while fiscal cliff looms !!

yeah he really cares about the American economy ..... the facts are he does not !! on vacation while our economy is on the verge of tanking !! i'm sure the leftist will defend his need for 21 days off !!:doubt:
Do you think that cliff is a cause or an effect?

This is the opinion of a former Reagan Administration Assistant Secretary of the US Treasury and Associate Editor for the Wall Street Journal (Op-Ed) page:

"Is the 'fiscal cliff' real or just another hoax? The answer is that the fiscal cliff is real, but it is a result, not a cause. The hoax is the way the fiscal cliff is being used.

"The fiscal cliff is the result of the inability to close the federal budget deficit.

"The budget deficit cannot be closed because large numbers of US middle class jobs and the GDP and tax base associated with them have been moved offshore, thus reducing federal revenues.

"The fiscal cliff cannot be closed because of the unfunded liabilities of eleven years of US-initiated wars against a half dozen Muslim countries–wars that have benefitted only the profits of the military/security complex and the territorial ambitions of Israel.

"The budget deficit cannot be closed, because economic policy is focused only on saving banks that wrongful financial deregulation allowed to speculate, to merge, and to become too big to fail, thus requiring public subsidies that vastly dwarf the totality of US welfare spending."

The Coming Crash of America » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

yeah he really cares about the American economy ..... the facts are he does not !! on vacation while our economy is on the verge of tanking !! i'm sure the leftist will defend his need for 21 days off !!:doubt:

LOL. Who cares? The GOP owns the cliff now. Not only that, the program in place very much addresses both raising taxes and cutting costs.

Party like a rock star
Party like a rock star
Party like a rock star

.... what cliff?

That the new Republican theme song? Aren't they all on vacation too?

Shhhhh........................... The majority of the GOP base at present are so dumb they do not realize that the President cannot do anything on this without a vote in the House. A vote that even Bohner could not get them to do before they went on vacation.

Party like a rock star
Party like a rock star
Party like a rock star

.... what cliff?

The one that you people now own. 2014

Untitled-4.jpg

That's the thing with the truth...hard to argue against.

By all means, post something that is not nonsense and let me try. But pure nonsense is just that.

Your claim is that everything President Obama touts as his successes passed through the House which is correct. My claim is that it wasn't the House that the Boehner runs that they were passed through. You will have to list these "successes" to determine what House they were passed through. Please list the successes that the President touts that were passed with the Boehner as speaker.

I didn't want this to get lost since I'm still waiting for those Obama successes that got passed in the Boehner's House.

Who is president? Who is supposed to be the boss? Who is supposed to be in charge? I mean republicans were willing to sign pelosi's plan, but no obama rejected it. So obama owns this one. It's time for obama to lead, and quit blaming others I mean he is the president? Right? If this was bush liberals would be outraged, and rightfully so, but no they cannot say anything negative about their massiah.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
That's the thing with the truth...hard to argue against.

By all means, post something that is not nonsense and let me try. But pure nonsense is just that.

Your claim is that everything President Obama touts as his successes passed through the House which is correct. My claim is that it wasn't the House that the Boehner runs that they were passed through. You will have to list these "successes" to determine what House they were passed through. Please list the successes that the President touts that were passed with the Boehner as speaker.

Still waiting...and I know you're online. :eusa_whistle:

If they had better golf courses in the Washington, D.C. area, Owe Bama wouldn't have to go to Hawaii so often.

the Obama's own a home but they can't be bothered with it..

also cold in Illinois this time of year...

How freakin interesting. Blaming the minority party for leaving and just forgetting that 2 branches are controlled by the democrats. Is there one time in my life time that the left will ever admit to being the blame for anything? All the Democrats had to do is say they were staying the the Republicans would have been forced to stay. That would take leadership, something we will not see from the dictators Obama and Reid.

In short, it's okay that the GOP is also on vacation. They have no resposibilities.
they will be back before the final deadline .the president however will be catching some waves,and golfing.

Notice that you left out the other half of the equation, Boner(not incorrectly spelled). It's okay if he leaves D.C.

Forum List

Back