Am I the only one??!?!??!

Delete752

Dec 22, 2012
Am I the only one who feels as though the hardest thing the liberal media and entire leftwing has had to throughout the aftermath of the Sandy Hook massacre is act like they actually cared that dozens of kids died? Because although I feel like they tried to put up a good front, this massacre was like walking downstairs on Christmas morning for these guys. Within a couple hours of the last shot being fired, we were already hearing about gun control and how some organization void from any involvement in this tragedy was the cause of it all, the NRA.

It makes me sick how much precedence their liberal agendas take over accurately reporting the news and allowing the families of the victims involved to heal, not looking at them as a golden ticket to possibly be correct once in their lives. :sad:

Im not politicizing I just wondered how everybody else felt. I have every right to gather public opinion about it, on the other hand, the major media organizations share a responsibility as major linkage institutions to report the news with the least amount of political spin possible. Something that just doesn't happen.

The ends justify the means, never let a crisis go to waste, there's your answer. The gun grabbers are spring loaded and ready to pounce on any opportunity and this is just the beginning. Maobama told Sarah Brady he was working on guns behind the scenes, this gives him an excuse to move into the open.

The ends justify the means, never let a crisis go to waste, there's your answer. The gun grabbers are spring loaded and ready to pounce on any opportunity and this is just the beginning. Maobama told Sarah Brady he was working on guns behind the scenes, this gives him an excuse to move into the open.

I'm a major gun proponent, and I didn't feel as though this tragedy needed to be used to further an agenda. I'm happy with my gun rights as they are right now. Oh well, I for sure see what you're saying though.

I'm a major gun proponent, and I didn't feel as though this tragedy needed to be used to further an agenda. I'm happy with my gun rights as they are right now. Oh well, I for sure see what you're saying though.

You can bet the press will string this story out a long as they possibly can and you will see weekly follow up stories to keep it in the public's mind trying to force congress's hand.

I thought DC vs Heller might have silenced idiots like you? Apparently landmark court cases mean nothing anymore these days.

Oh the left wing and their terrible stance. Feed the poor and they will breed. Let him die. Have they no shame?

Oh, wait, those are right wing positions. My bad.

Feed the poor and they will breed. Then their spawn must also be fed due to the cyclical nature of the culture of complacency created by liberals in America, and so on and so on.

Not really. Since the word "militia" is no longer applicable, the 2nd Amendment is no longer relevant. It will be changed. Just a matter of time...

Lakhota, your ignorance is showing again,

Well, is the word "militia" still applicable in the 2nd Amendment...?

Actually it is, a militia is every able bodied man in the country that can aid in a states or the countries defense. You think it's a coincidence this country has never been invaded? Japan gave it some consideration until one of their generals stated they would face a gun behind every blade of grass, because the citizens were armed.

Forum List

Back