Obama on vacation while fiscal cliff looms !!

yeah he really cares about the American economy ..... the facts are he does not !! on vacation while our economy is on the verge of tanking !! i'm sure the leftist will defend his need for 21 days off !!:doubt:

How come liberals all know that the US has three branches of government but the rw's don't?

Same with the debt ceiling. rw's never know what the debt ceiling is. Why is that?

And, why don't rw's know that Hawaii is a state AND the White House telephones and computers are wherever the president is?

And, finally, why don't the rw's know that the pubs screwed over the very poor children and elderly and then they left on vacation?

Why would the pres need to stick around if congress has left?

yeah he really cares about the American economy ..... the facts are he does not !! on vacation while our economy is on the verge of tanking !! i'm sure the leftist will defend his need for 21 days off !!:doubt:

How come liberals all know that the US has three branches of government but the rw's don't?

Same with the debt ceiling. rw's never know what the debt ceiling is. Why is that?

And, why don't rw's know that Hawaii is a state AND the White House telephones and computers are wherever the president is?

And, finally, why don't the rw's know that the pubs screwed over the very poor children and elderly and then they left on vacation?

rw rw rw rw rw rw rw pubs pubs pubs
How come liberals talk so silly and act like the Democrats are NEVER the fault of shit?
that alternate universe

Obama can't do a thing until Congress approves a deal. I am sure they will come up with something any day now

Oh yea....Congress went home for a six week vacation

the Housed has passed several budgets that Harry Reid and senate left for dead :doubt:dead on arrival !!

So, now Dems should do whatever Reps want? I thought you said that Obama has to do everything first?

He got what he wanted when idiots in the GOP agreed to built-in DoD cuts and taxes going up on everyone after 1 Jan 13.

He is now just playing games with the GOP and the American people. He is a terrorist against our economy...

the house has passed a budget. the left just won an election and controls the senate and the WH ....DAMN YOU IDIOTS WILL NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANYTHING !!

rw rw rw rw rw rw rw pubs pubs pubs
How come liberals talk so silly and act like the Democrats are NEVER the fault of shit?
that alternate universe

This from an rw who is completely ignorant of the points I listed.

Or, do you believe the pubs are sitting in their offices, waiting for Obama?

Hint: They left long before the president did. Do you have even a clue of what that means?

NO, of course you don't. You never do.

The US economy has two serious diseases which the Federal Reserve treats by increasing the supply of base money:

"The Federal Reserve’s policy is focused on saving the banks, not on saving the economy.

"The Federal Reserve is purchasing not only new Treasury bonds issued to finance the more than one trillion dollar annual federal deficit but also the banks’ underwater financial instruments, taking them off the banks’ books and putting them on the Federal Reserve’s books.

"Normally, debt monetization of this amount results in rising inflation, but the money that the Federal Reserve is creating in its attempt to manage the public debt and the banks’ private debt is hung up in the banking system as excess reserves and is not finding its way into the economy.

"The banks are too busted to lend, and consumers are too indebted to borrow."

Who expects Democrats OR Republicans to challenge Fed policies that primarily benefit the richest 1% of Americans?

The Coming Crash of America » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

That's the thing with the truth...hard to argue against.

By all means, post something that is not nonsense and let me try. But pure nonsense is just that.

Your claim is that everything President Obama touts as his successes passed through the House which is correct. My claim is that it wasn't the House that the Boehner runs that they were passed through. You will have to list these "successes" to determine what House they were passed through. Please list the successes that the President touts that were passed with the Boehner as speaker.

Excuse me Mr. Freewill...can I assume by the lack of response from you that you couldn't come up with anything?

Obama on vacation while fiscal cliff looms !!

...And, all you've got is a garden-variety drunk, like John Boner, who'd pulled the same legislation (Plan B) he'd proposed!!!!

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

5643837468_60d47c04a1.jpg

"No one said I had to WORK at this job!!!!"

the Housed has passed several budgets that Harry Reid and senate left for dead :doubt:dead on arrival !!

Yes, the House has passed several budget bills including such draconian cuts to social services that they KNEW beforehand the Senate wouldn't act on them.

Why did they do that? Because it appeases the base and allows simpleton's who don't know anything about the legislative process to say, "The House has passed several budgets that Harry Reid and the senate left for dead."

Forum List

Back