Obama on vacation while fiscal cliff looms !!

yeah he really cares about the American economy ..... the facts are he does not !! on vacation while our economy is on the verge of tanking !! i'm sure the leftist will defend his need for 21 days off !!:doubt:

And I'm sure the victims of Hurricane Sandy, are feeling even more abandoned and insignificant.

Well swamp trash....it's common sense Bush spending his vacations on his family ranch in TX or beach home in ME was cheaper than Obamination flying all the way over to Hawaii and taking over some resort for a week or so.

Only a dumbfuck like you would believe a trip to nowhere Texas is anywhere as expensive as a trip to Hawaii for any American. Let's start with airplane costs....DC to Texas or DC to Hawaii. What about staying on your own ranch compared to RENTING a resort???

Come on swamp trash, a brainiac from the dumbest school in the ACC can figure this out.

Anyone have the data comparing Bush II vacation leave time compared to Obama? I bet bottom dollar once those stats are shown the right wing hacks will be forced to hush up.

Would there even be a fiscal cliff problem if the framers had just given the president all those money-powers instead of giving them to the congress? If the executive had those money powers then we could really blame the president and the blame would be real. Still it's worth a try.

Uh idiot, this isn't a dictatorship.

The Founders didn't want some King Obamination to come along and spend money like he does with nobody able to stop him.

Of course, you also want the SCOTUS to go away when you scum don't like their rulings.

Would there even be a fiscal cliff problem if the framers had just given the president all those money-powers instead of giving them to the congress? If the executive had those money powers then we could really blame the president and the blame would be real. Still it's worth a try.

giving one man complete control of our spending would be dangerous !!

Forum List

Back