Obama on the flag? Seriously?

This is common among dictators and wannabe's.

communist_flag_with_lenin_big.jpg

You must sread some repitation around before giving it to fuelrod again

:clap2:

This is common among dictators and wannabe's.

communist_flag_with_lenin_big.jpg

This was my immediate thought when I first saw the photo. Sort of gave me chills and not in a good way.

As for the flag flying for 'months', we only have the woman's word for that. I find that really difficult to believe. For days maybe as how many of us really pay attention to whatever is flying over anybody's headquarters? But nobody noticed it for months? Maybe it's true, but I really don't believe that.

from the OP link...

Did she just pull the race card?

Yeah, that is such crap... "leads me to believe" blah blah

Has any other president ever done that...?

I don't think Obama is involved. But I don't think he opposes it either.
Descretion of the flag is a crime. That is what this is.

I doubt Obama even knew there was a flag over that building with his face on it.

As for desecration, not sure it fits the definition. It's certainly against US Code (commonly referred to as Flag Code), but there are no criminal penalties for not following flag code.

I wonder if Mrs. Hurlbert realizes that she probably just cost the President a few veteran votes.

Immie

I actually think it's a bit scary that someone would actually do something like that. It shows that a certain cross section of Americans just don't understand what the country is about, it goes against everything it's ever stood for, and what men have fought and died for.

It just goes along with the "messiah" metaphor associated with Obama from the day he was elected. A kind of unhealthy hero worship based on nothing more than non specific 'hope' and getting caught up in an emotional mob mentality. As Fuel Rod pointed out, such is common in nations that idolize and are required to worship their leaders so you see huge posters exhibiting the leader's photograph and statues and their face imprinted on the flag, etc. everywhere.

And I think that is why this particular image was so chillling to some of us.

Is Obama aware of it? Who knows. Probably he isn't or at least wasn't until this one hit the national media. But has it been done with any other President? I don't know that either, but I don't recall it happening before. But the idea of freedom loving Americans sliding into that kind of mentality is scary.

I'd find it much worse if it wasn't beneath the US flag, but it's weird nonetheless. I don't care for it.

It's funny that they threw in the "made in China" jab at the end, as if this is a rare occurrence for anything.

It took me days to find a US flag, MADE in the US.

Annin Flagmakers - The oldest and largest manufacturer of flags in the United States.

Actually knew of them. It was more of an experiment. I needed a new flag for my front wall, so I went store to store to find one made in the USA. Took 2 days.

Actually knew of them. It was more of an experiment. I needed a new flag for my front wall, so I went store to store to find one made in the USA. Took 2 days.

Ah ha... :clap2:

Would be an interesting thing to do with my daughters... would definately make the point.

from the OP link...
"It leads me to believe that it's not about the flag," she told FoxNews.com. "Certain elements cannot accept Barack Obama as president."
Did she just pull the race card?

Yeah, that is such crap... "leads me to believe" blah blah

Has any other president ever done that...?
LOL! Are you claiming that Obama did it?

Some dope did it and then took full responsibility and then took it down.

I'd find it much worse if it wasn't beneath the US flag, but it's weird nonetheless. I don't care for it.

It's funny that they threw in the "made in China" jab at the end, as if this is a rare occurrence for anything.

It took me days to find a US flag, MADE in the US.

Annin Flagmakers - The oldest and largest manufacturer of flags in the United States.

http://www.flagstoreusa.com/:clap2:

Is there no limit to the arrogance and personality cult on the left? Seriously - what the fuck?

Veterans Call For Democrats to Take Down Flag With President Obama

Little kids in (mandatory) classes being trained to march in order and literally sing songs praising obama? Then candidate-obama redesigning the Presidential Seal? Any criticism of the 'great leader' met with angry denunciations and baseless accusations of racism?
How long before everyone is wearing 'obama suits' and being inspected to make sure they are carrying around their required copy of his little red book? WTF?!

Forum List

Back